Author Topic: GetBig.com Silences Talk On Boards About Muscle Missions!  (Read 10099 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: GetBig.com Silences Talk On Boards About Muscle Missions!
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2005, 02:02:05 AM »
Hmm... oh, give me a name and number to whomever has that site, and I will call them and interview them and let them explain their lies, before a lawyer gets to them first. Email me if you have the info.

This should be a fun one...

Don't admit to anything Ron.

He'll try any trick in the book, but you know what to do.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2005, 12:03:14 PM »
Bodybuilding's Darkest Secrets Revealed!

Did you know...

In the 1980's, the Weider Research Clinic had a member on their staff who taught the I.F.B.B. champs a form of witchcraft to further their muscular gains?

Arnold Schwarzenegger used a form of sorcery during the taping of the bodybuilding documentary film "Pumping Iron?''

A top Mr. Olympia contender has been captured on video tape performing what appears to be witchcraft as part of his training?

The official I.F.B.B. logo closely resembles a symbol used by an occult Luciferian organization?

Many occult symbols can be found in the stage backdrops of several I.F.B.B. shows?

A trophy given away at a major I.F.B.B. event is shaped in a design used to symbolize the worship of Lucifer?

Flex and Muscle and Fitness magazines seemed to be using subliminal messages to brainwash you?
Does the International Federation of BodyBuilders (I.F.B.B.) have a secret agenda to lead you into devil worship? Is it really possible that the founders of modern bodybuilding, Joe and Ben Weider, worship Satan? Can the success of their bodybuilding empire be attributed to their loyalty to Lucifer?

Does this link to Lucifer help further explain the sudden deaths of two Mr. Olympia contenders and the murders commited by top bodybuilders?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2005, 03:31:11 PM »
Well I guess the jig is up!...I knew eventually they'd figure out that Satan is running the IFBB.  Let's all shout at the devil and make friends before we celebrate Saturnalia!

At least I now know, finally, that Satan's behind it all.  I had my doubts, but thank the good sweet Lord it's true.  Now I can get back to listening to heavy metal and playing dungeons and dragons in peace!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »
This is the oldest more boring topic I could find... yet not that I read through it I realize that it's pretty current

Purge_WTF

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2006, 04:31:15 PM »
Sample Articles from Muscle Missions

Here are a few sample articles to give you an idea of the kinds of things you'll find in the Members Area of
MuscleMissions.org These articles are reprinted as they originally appeared in the member's only section of this site.

Fitness Olympia Competitor Flashes What Appears To Be The Satanic "Devil Horn" Hand Signal During On-Stage Routine!
Dressed As A Nun, IFBB Pro Jenny Hendershott Performs Blasphemous Routine In Sin City To A Cheering Audience! Hendershott appeared to flash the "mano cornuto", (a hand gesture also known as the devil's triad, il cornuto, horned devil, and the devil horn salute)on stage Olympia weekend in Las Vegas. . . . 

Ironman Magazine Publishes Marijuana Dosages Of Pro Bodybuilder!
Many bodybuilding magazines have printed the steroid drug cycles taken by professional bodybuilders. Ironman Magazine takes it a step further by publishing the pot intake along with other drugs taken by a pro bodybuilder transcribed directly from the pro's handwritten note. . . .

Mr Olympia Frank Zane Pushes Mind Bending Device On Unsuspecting Kids Wanting To Build Muscle!
Padding his pocket at $179 a pop, Mr Olympia Frank Zane, sells an electronic new age contraption called the Mind Muscle Machine. The electronic gadget twists your brain waves. We give you proof that this is another technique that has its roots in the occult! . . . 

Lovely. Just lovely.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 04:35:47 PM »
Just goes to show you that any whack-job can throw up an internet site.  ;D

Caliberfitness.com...... .. :-\
HAHA, RON.....

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 04:42:41 PM »
Caliberfitness.com........ :-\

I thought the exact same thing except I was thinking caliberenterprises.com

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 07:09:46 PM »
MM is on the right general track...look at the many deaths in the IFBB and general unhealthiness of top Pros due to idolatry & drug abuse...
Team Goodrum!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 08:57:19 PM »
Sample Articles from Muscle Missions

Here are a few sample articles to give you an idea of the kinds of things you'll find in the Members Area of
MuscleMissions.org These articles are reprinted as they originally appeared in the member's only section of this site.

Fitness Olympia Competitor Flashes What Appears To Be The Satanic "Devil Horn" Hand Signal During On-Stage Routine!
Dressed As A Nun, IFBB Pro Jenny Hendershott Performs Blasphemous Routine In Sin City To A Cheering Audience! Hendershott appeared to flash the "mano cornuto", (a hand gesture also known as the devil's triad, il cornuto, horned devil, and the devil horn salute)on stage Olympia weekend in Las Vegas. . . . 

Many bodybuilding magazines have printed the steroid drug cycles taken by professional bodybuilders. Ironman Magazine takes it a step further by publishing the pot intake along with other drugs taken by a pro bodybuilder transcribed directly from the pro's handwritten note. . . .

Mr Olympia Frank Zane Pushes Mind Bending Device On Unsuspecting Kids Wanting To Build Muscle!
Padding his pocket at $179 a pop, Mr Olympia Frank Zane, sells an electronic new age contraption called the Mind Muscle Machine. The electronic gadget twists your brain waves. We give you proof that this is another technique that has its roots in the occult! . . . 

Lovely. Just lovely.

I wonder if this idiot makes money off of this bullshit......... >:(
HAHA, RON.....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »
You guys keep drink the Haterade. Muscle Missions will keep on seek out the truths, at all costs!!!

Could that bright fella be the lone voice of reason in this industry today?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

AVBG

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2006, 11:30:36 PM »
You guys keep drink the Haterade. Muscle Missions will keep on seek out the truths, at all costs!!!

YIP
Zack

Hey Zack, what do you mean by the above post?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »
can, some1 plz sign up there and post all their articles on here it would be a good laugh
Thanks  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 12:08:33 AM »

Hey Zack, what do you mean by the above post?

Muscle Missions is revealing top secrets that are out there. Such as the "hand thing" with Jen Hendershott...

The guy is a genius for spotting the satan signal in that one. 8)

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 12:14:54 AM »
Well I guess the jig is up!...I knew eventually they'd figure out that Satan is running the IFBB.  Let's all shout at the devil and make friends before we celebrate Saturnalia!

At least I now know, finally, that Satan's behind it all.  I had my doubts, but thank the good sweet Lord it's true.  Now I can get back to listening to heavy metal and playing dungeons and dragons in peace!
Bodybuilding, Heavy Metal and D+D are my route to satanic power too! Awesome ;D
I min/max my physique

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »
Getbig's Witch Coven (Myself and any who care to admit publicly) will continue to subvert the messages from Muscle Missions.

Satan has spoken, this board is ours.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2006, 01:15:37 AM »
Getbig's Witch Coven (Myself and any who care to admit publicly) will continue to subvert the messages from Muscle Missions.

Satan has spoken, this board is ours.

I'm with that.

Can Brett come?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2006, 02:31:14 AM »
I can clearly see a satanic symbol in Ruhl's earpin...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2006, 01:27:23 PM »
FUCK MUSCLE MISSIONS..THEY ARE FAKE ASSHOLES
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 01:29:20 PM »
hey ron tell me something about this....
http://www.musclemissions.org/public/138.cfm
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2006, 01:36:43 PM »

hahahahha My Marijuana Cycles are Legendary !!!!!!!!

7 am .5 Blunt of White Widow
12 pm Two Bowl Pack of Purple Haze
4:20 pm 1 Blunt of Sour diesl + Beasters (Beans and Broclli)
6 pm 2 blunts of 'Zona + Platstation2
7:30pm Pre Work out Blunt (half)
9 pm Post Work out Blunt (other half)
11pm Night time Bong hit. Jack Herrara
L