Author Topic: pm q answerd  (Read 6501 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« on: October 21, 2006, 03:15:59 PM »
Hey, I've got a question.

Do most pros have very enlarged hearts? What's most pros heart health?

Thanks

DF

you dont have to have a pro card to have enlarged heart. almost any athlete have somewhat an enlarged heart. the hormones we use are only one of the causes,,,but! enlarged heart doesnt mean short life.

the problem of bodybuilding now days is kids that uses meth and coke in addition to the 24/7 hormone use inorder to be able to grow lean at 8% and/or to cut to a crispy dry look in a record time.

those kids learn it from SOME of us,,,and those of us know who they are ;),,, that did same thing and fell into "retirmennt",,died,,or stoped it and/or play less with it,,like haley,, and got their pro card.

the use of narcs in bodybuilding is growing now among the average population for no reason. this is why you see a lot of problems,,,i meet 20 year olds these days that do hormones coke and meth combos,,,get up to 210 at 5'9 8% pretty fast from a skinny 160lb,, within 2 years of training,,,and quit into missery because they "got burnt out",,,they come back to the gym 3years later 175lb with 2 wrotten front teeth as a souvenir. those were never bodybuilders and will never be bodybuilders. their "enlarged heart" is what give the serious bodybuilders out there a bad name and a bad exposure.

sad but true
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 03:22:12 PM »
Sage advice from the jackass ' pro '  ::)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 03:28:18 PM »
im of the opinion that modern day bodybuilding is just an exuse to do gay 4 pay. hi goatboy!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 03:33:24 PM »
There's pretty good artocle on hormones and heart enlagement on mesomorphosis.com

Basically: all lifting increases the thickness of the left ventricle, due to the blood pressure spikes (especially valsalva maneuvers) and high body weight. Steroids increase it further. Steroids + GH increase the size further still. It's reversible though, went back in 6 months off in one study. It's unkown if it's harmful or if the enlargement leaves permanent problems even if it goes back to normal size.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 07:48:51 PM »
Actually he's not. Check out all his past posts and see.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 08:06:25 PM »
Actually, it was only lately that he did. Oterthan that, their opinions have differed starkly. Besdes, gh15 sounds like a man...TA aint... ;)
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 08:32:58 PM »
I hope not though...still Gh15 is way too knowledgeable to be a dumbass like TA.
Team Goodrum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
IPs don't lie, my friend...

please explain to us how you cracked the getbig ip privacy security. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 09:50:19 PM »
you are such my sweet homo.  SUCH.

Your explanation of things makes it all so much clearer.  By identifying another board member as gay, you've proven your ability to learn ip addresses.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 09:57:22 PM »
Your explanation of things makes it all so much clearer.  By identifying another board member as gay, you've proven your ability to learn ip addresses.

How the fuck would you even go about TRYING to crack into that stuff?   I should learn more about computers. :-\

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 10:34:22 AM »
gh15 claims to be a pro, and based on his posts his IQ would be in the triple digits.  That narrows it down a little, no?  ;D

Your thinking Ronnie to huh?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »

lmfao hahahahah

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 06:49:31 PM »
It ain't TA; like I said Adam's a dumbass shmuck.
Team Goodrum!

body88

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »

That was good! lmao

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »

you dont have to have a pro card to have enlarged heart. almost any athlete have somewhat an enlarged heart. the hormones we use are only one of the causes,,,but! enlarged heart doesnt mean short life.

the problem of bodybuilding now days is kids that uses meth and coke in addition to the 24/7 hormone use inorder to be able to grow lean at 8% and/or to cut to a crispy dry look in a record time.

those kids learn it from SOME of us,,,and those of us know who they are ;),,, that did same thing and fell into "retirmennt",,died,,or stoped it and/or play less with it,,like haley,, and got their pro card.

the use of narcs in bodybuilding is growing now among the average population for no reason. this is why you see a lot of problems,,,i meet 20 year olds these days that do hormones coke and meth combos,,,get up to 210 at 5'9 8% pretty fast from a skinny 160lb,, within 2 years of training,,,and quit into missery because they "got burnt out",,,they come back to the gym 3years later 175lb with 2 wrotten front teeth as a souvenir. those were never bodybuilders and will never be bodybuilders. their "enlarged heart" is what give the serious bodybuilders out there a bad name and a bad exposure.

sad but true

I usually learn something from your posts GH15, but this one.. you are so off the mark you're not even close...  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »

I met gh15 in a dream actually. 

uh dude don't even go there....

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 07:49:53 PM »
Think about it.  Gh15 says that ADONIS is THE pinnacle of natural bodybuilding.  Just like when "sarcasm" speaks of "talking" to Adonis over the phone.  This is yet another gimmick account of Adam's.  Ron can confirm this.  Don't take MY word for it, or anyone else's, just ask RON...

calm down The Luke tmr1976. You are grasping at straws. You can do better than that.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2006, 07:54:10 PM »
I am not Luke.

Just ask Ron about gh15.  All it takes is a quick check of IPs...

I dont believe he is.. Why don't you ask him get it confirmed and then post the results?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2006, 08:10:39 PM »
Nah, I only have one troll account. 

I thought it'd be fun to post as a dumb "Chick" with tons of bad info to mix people up and cost the athletes opportunities.  Is it working so far?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »
hmmm....Rob, from what MindSpin said, you post as Special "I have no trolls" Ed.

I post as Mindspin too.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2006, 08:31:59 PM »
Damn Rob you havnt been posting as Karen have you? I think she must be on the 'bain again shes alot calmer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »
Damn Rob you havnt been posting as Karen have you? I think she must be on the 'bain again shes alot calmer

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 08:44:18 PM »
Nah, I only have one troll account. 

For the record: are you Special Ed?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 08:56:09 PM »
For the record: are you Special Ed?

Read my post above.

MindSpin says, so I "hear", that Rob is "Special Ed."

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »
Read my post above.

MindSpin says, so I "hear", that Rob is "Special Ed."

Both very witty, but I don't think their the same.  Writing styles are way too different.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio