Author Topic: What is bb.com sayin about this guy? One of their regulars..  (Read 6084 times)

NightTrain

Re: What is bb.com sayin about this guy? One of their regulars..
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 09:42:25 AM »

we get back to my house and i fucked her in the ass three times (i also had regular sex with her while choking her, and i face fucked her on each occasion, and she ate my ass, and i ate her ass) and i did not pull out.

it did not get bloody.

she can't walk this morning. she asked me to go buy her "cold pizza and a large gatorade and advil"

i gave her a vicodin and just left. i am eating pizza right now. i bet she's  a gremlin

LOL. Dude sounds epic.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2014, 10:17:19 AM »
Yet you do it on a regular basis.

Penis puffing little queen.
you still going on about mens sexual organs. you horrible little greasy paki. calling people gay all the time. you sound like a sex pest. Get over the UK Board stop showing how angry you are. you are just an idiot now grow up son. 99% of what you write on here is just childish Bullshit. you are definitely under 16.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2014, 12:53:48 PM »
Moral of the story, don't slut around with strange men.  They don't respect you, and some will kill you.

??!!????

What the fuck am I reading are you gay?? Or just a shizzo gimmick

"Moral of the story..."

Go suck a whale dick you stroke faced fairy

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 11:57:11 PM »
***BODYBUILDING RELATED

He is the one who banged 150 tinders? then threw one off his balcony?

he did it wrong

Two FORTNIGHTS ago
[/b]

tinder whore named Jocelyn, blonded 5'7'' half swedish half portuguese pulls into my driveway

she messaged me on tinder two nights before when i posteda  photo of myself in glasses saying "are those glasses for show, because i could give you a show"

a really bad message, but i didn't tell her the message sucked. i sent that emoji of two women dancing, then said pretend one is a man, and pretend i am the master race. but there's no pretending girl.

then we exchanged numbers

yesterday at 3pm
[/b]

We met at my house. She drove from the country. My neighbor has quite a fancy car collection. I told her that his house was my garage, which makes no sense because my house is smaller than the "garage" (his home), but she believed it because i looked into the windows of her soul and said "not trying to brag or anything". I also told her I worked at ESPN and had a side job as a spy.

We drive to the beach. 2 bottles of wine down take a swim. Sitting back on beach she asks if she can pull a large scab off my CALF***

It bled.

she smiled

We go to a large bar with live music. It happens to be a jimmy buffet cover night, when usually they do EDM sets and such, so instead of 20 somethings and 30 somethings inhabiting the grounds, it is only fifty plus. People are doing the macarana wrong. Some guy told me a corvette was cool. Everything was dumb.

We drank heavily. Her body was (is she's in my bed) super super fine and face was swedish looking 9/10 with a tan (portuguese) was getting a full boner with her ass grinding on me andi had to perform the duck and tuck maneuver. It was still so blatantly obvious .

Clad with a boner we leave.

She in the car pulls another HUGE scab off of my fore arm (I'm a cage fighter. kidding. i have a bunch of scabs on my from getting jumped by 8 people last weekend. i did not win that fight)

i'm bleeding everywhere.

she tells me she is allergic to latex condoms.

wat

we get back to my house and i fucked her in the ass three times (i also had regular sex with her while choking her, and i face fucked her on each occasion, and she ate my ass, and i ate her ass) and i did not pull out.

it did not get bloody.

she can't walk this morning. she asked me to go buy her "cold pizza and a large gatorade and advil"

i gave her a vicodin and just left. i am eating pizza right now. i bet she's  a gremlin

:D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »
you still going on about mens sexual organs. you horrible little greasy paki. calling people gay all the time. you sound like a sex pest. Get over the UK Board stop showing how angry you are. you are just an idiot now grow up son. 99% of what you write on here is just childish Bullshit. you are definitely under 16.

Donny.....your lust to drain penis will come out sooner or later you skinny twink homo. Don't hide it, Getbag will either accept you or crucify you for being the bullshitting old phaggot you are.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 07:29:32 AM »
Donny.....your lust to drain penis will come out sooner or later you skinny twink homo. Don't hide it, Getbag will either accept you or crucify you for being the bullshitting old phaggot you are.
  you have a fascination for grown men ..you  really are cock rider  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 09:42:13 AM »
If you look closely you can see the psychopath in his.

I bet he is jonesin like a sonovabitch to know what the members on the bb.com board are writing about him now.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 10:17:14 AM »

You said "sex pest"

You sound like an old stupid man who types with one thumb and listens to AM radio 24-7

I'd ask you how your great grandchildren are, except you're not fertile

You're like a fat girl's girdle belt 

Meaning you smell like queefs and should never leave your house

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 10:34:50 AM »
You said "sex pest"

You sound like an old stupid man who types with one thumb and listens to AM radio 24-7

I'd ask you how your great grandchildren are, except you're not fertile

You're like a fat girl's girdle belt 

Meaning you smell like queefs and should never leave your house
you're his boyfriend? :-X

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2014, 10:40:31 AM »
you're his boyfriend? :-X

I don't even follow

I think it's your nap time

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 10:49:43 AM »
I don't even follow

I think it's your nap time
Yeah...dumb . Who the fuck are you anyway? Just a little punk ass kid

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2014, 11:06:38 AM »
Yeah...dumb . Who the fuck are you anyway? Just a little punk ass kid

you said "punk ass kid"

what's next, are you gonna ask me if i want a "knuckle sammie" or will you take the pacifist route and tell me to "cool it daddy-0"

But I'm neither little nor a punk ass kid. I'm a 28 year old multi millionaire and my car collection is worth substantially more than your family's collective net worth.

That's all me too. Not my father, grandpa. I did go to Harvard, but I didn't have it "made in the shade", "nosebleed"

It's good that you didn't procreate Donny. Your "ankle biters" would have grown up to be cock suckers.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2014, 11:18:34 AM »
Kid....your mummy still wipes your arse.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
yeah true. all day in my 2014 porsche cayman S souped up to 410 hp as well as various other mods murdered out

my 2013 porsche 911 turbo in navy blue because i am a classy gentleman

my 2012 x5m, in a nice palate of grey without any fancy rims, but the windows are tinted at 20

because i read books and have a goblet

and my favorite

the modified Saab 93 Aero. ALL are stick shift except the 911 turbo which doesn't come in stick

then i have an oldsmobile i just bought because i am going to set it on fire and push it off a cliff next weekend after an edm show when i'm  high on molly

it's with my # 2 whore

you eat cement mixes with sea men semen

old faggat

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2014, 11:39:25 AM »
Bet your mummy stilll baths you   

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2014, 11:48:04 AM »
Donny playing the "Im going to play it cool, and throw them off the gay scent" in this thread.