Author Topic: Reverend Gary Aldridge died while masturbating with sex toys and rubber suits  (Read 21510 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
And another absolute freak bites the dust. I love it when these clowns that preach Christian values get caught doing the things they preach against. 

This freak was getting himself off dressed in rubber with a dildo in his rectum and a noose around his neck.  ;D

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

Dead Reverend's Rubber Fetish
Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

OCTOBER 8--An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking). While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs. Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years. Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Effincardio,
You know you just pissed off Beach don't you? You managed to post a wierd sex story before he got to it  ;D
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Effincardio,
You know you just pissed off Beach don't you? You managed to post a wierd sex story before he got to it  ;D

;D

Can you imagine this Reverend hypocrite preaching hatred towards gays and the evil of sexual self satisfaction during mass and then going home getting into his rubber suits, inserting the dildo and putting the noose around his neck?

It seems like these hypocritical morons are exposed on a weekly basis now.

24KT

• Getbig V
We are entering that age. More & more things will come to light even faster.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
AHahhahhahhahhahhahaa!!!!  uh YEA....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Another great example.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

....... straight to hell for that one   ::)
are you delusional?

OzmO

• Getbig V
....... straight to hell for that one   ::)

no no, not at all,  he's accepted Christ as his savior so he's off the hook.   ;)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Did this thread really need to be moved? Religion is only one aspect of the story. I'm guessing less people will see the story on this board.

Looks like the Politics board is becoming a little more controlling than it used to be.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Jesus Christ - wtf is up with these freaks

from page 5 of the autopsy: 

Personal Effects:  one yellow metal ring intact on left ring finger, one dildo

I wonder if they buried him with the dildo still in place - he probably would have wanted it that way

24KT

• Getbig V
Did this thread really need to be moved? Religion is only one aspect of the story. I'm guessing less people will see the story on this board.

Looks like the Politics board is becoming a little more controlling than it used to be.

No, it's just one over-zealous Mod on a power trip.
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
And another absolute freak bites the dust. I love it when these clowns that preach Christian values get caught doing the things they preach against. 

This freak was getting himself off dressed in rubber with a dildo in his rectum and a noose around his neck.  ;D

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

Dead Reverend's Rubber Fetish
Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

OCTOBER 8--An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking). While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs. Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years. Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ."

BLEECH!  :P

"There are numerous straps and cords restraining the decedant......There is a series of ligatures extending from the hands to the feet.  The hands are bound behind the back.  The feet are tied to the hands.  There are nylon ligatures holding these in place with leather straps about the wrists and ankles.  There are plastic cords also tied about the hands and feet with a single plastic cord extending up to the head and surrounding the lower neck..."

It says he died alone - are they saying he tied himself up like this  ???

P.S.  BLEECH! 

R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

give me a break, you know that's not true.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
give me a break, you know that's not true.

I do? There never ever used to be issues with moving threads yet now there's been a few in the last few weeks.

This thread was moved to kill it. I love your explanation for that too, "just type one sentence showing the political side" and it can stay.

Yet, you yourself posted in the thread and DID NOT move it.

OzmO

• Getbig V

i didn't move it.  BB  hasn't been on, maybe on vacation  and if Berserker didn't i then don;t know who did.

OzmO

• Getbig V
i didn't move it.  BB  hasn't been on, maybe on vacation  and if Berserker didn't i then don;t know who did.

opps,  i guess BB is back now.......hehehehehe

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
opps,  i guess BB is back now.......hehehehehe

Back and causing trouble.  My middle name.   ;D

There are times when this place seems like a daycare center.   :-\  Somebody call the waaambulance. . . .

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Bumpity bump for a Reverend that used to enjoy anal probes, wetsuits and nooses while masturbating and the neotaint mods that don't want you to know about it.

24KT

• Getbig V
I'll say one thing for the man, ...at least he managed to die with a smile on his face  ;D (and a dildo up his butt)
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Bumpity bump for a Reverend that used to enjoy anal probes, wetsuits and nooses while masturbating and the neotaint mods that don't want you to know about it.

BUMP

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
mods?  I didn't move it and neither me or Ozmo are neotaints...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
mods?  I didn't move it and neither me or Ozmo are neotaints...

Sorry, I pluralized what I should have kept singular. Does this make you feel better?

Bumpity bump for a Reverend that used to enjoy anal probes, wetsuits and nooses while masturbating and the neotaint mod that doesn't want you to know about it.

And stop picking on Jag, she bombarded me with PM's about some deletions that I know nothing about. You pick on her and the rest of us pay the price.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Sorry, I pluralized what I should have kept singular. Does this make you feel better?

And stop picking on Jag, she bombarded me with PM's about some deletions that I know nothing about. You pick on her and the rest of us pay the price.
Look, I'm sorry, I thought it was aimed at me, really I'm sorry for bringing it up again... I'm not picking on Jag.   She's been banned for 30 days so her posts are going to get wacked for 30 days.  Only the third time this has happened in the forum.  She went way way past her last warning on spaming in the forum.  That's not something that's just me, the forum and the mods all pretty much chimed in that it was not to be allowed in the forum.  I was actually being cool and I gave her multiple breaks with the warning of 30 days.  On this last occation, I was giving her another break and calling it yet again one last warning.  She's the only one of the three banned that was given the benefit of multiple extra warnings.  She then proceeded to launch the worst personal attack that I have ever seen in the forum and I am not kidding you.  I have been around getbig for a while and this attack was the most disgusting thing I've read to date.  Oh and prior the other mods wanted to ban her before this and I stuck up for her instead backing warnings and deletions of the spam instead.  She brought this on herself all by herself.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Look, I'm sorry, I thought it was aimed at me, really I'm sorry for bringing it up again... I'm not picking on Jag.   She's been banned for 30 days so her posts are going to get wacked for 30 days.  Only the third time this has happened in the forum.  She went way way past her last warning on spaming in the forum.  That's not something that's just me, the forum and the mods all pretty much chimed in that it was not to be allowed in the forum.  I was actually being cool and I gave her multiple breaks with the warning of 30 days.  On this last occation, I was giving her another break and calling it yet again one last warning.  She's the only one of the three banned that was given the benefit of multiple extra warnings.  She then proceeded to launch the worst personal attack that I have ever seen in the forum and I am not kidding you.  I have been around getbig for a while and this attack was the most disgusting thing I've read to date.  Oh and prior the other mods wanted to ban her before this and I stuck up for her instead backing warnings and deletions of the spam instead.  She brought this on herself all by herself.

I think everyone agrees that Jag spams the board with her marketing crap and I think everyone agrees it should be banned.

I was making light of the fact that Jag PM'd me a few times about deletions that I didn't know about or participate in. Relax, you're doing a good job and you know I'm sincere when I say that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I think everyone agrees that Jag spams the board with her marketing crap and I think everyone agrees it should be banned.

I was making light of the fact that Jag PM'd me a few times about deletions that I didn't know about or participate in. Relax, you're doing a good job and you know I'm sincere when I say that.

Thanks, I really appreciate that :)  I honestly try my best and these disputes are the last thing I want.