Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 131931 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #775 on: July 31, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »
Pasty? Yeah of course
You mention my family again and I will say worse, simple as that
You're a bit old for this shit, comparing pics on the internet
yet you posted plenty and now you mad cause nobody was impressed

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #776 on: July 31, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
I'll get banned if I continue arguing with a spastic

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #777 on: July 31, 2011, 03:37:13 PM »
No...that's what happened...you tried, you failed.

It's OK, better people than you have suffered the same fate....you'll live

here is the 100% truth.

im not really jealous of a guy nearly 3 decades older than me, has a lifetime of drugs under his belt when I have barely scratched the surface with my baby doses. I am doing fine and look very good for what I use because I really dont like spending tons of money on shit...so I play with my couple amps and tabs a week and enjoy training.  I saw what legit gh does to me, I know I respond well to it, and I know its always there for me if I decide I want to mutate. .. But right now at this point in my life, I have more fun smoking weed, chasing whores, and playing with my gym rat cycles. I like taking road trips with my buddies..I like actually being able to leave my fridge for more than 8 hours at time.
 I dont look like you and neither does any other guy my age, so who cares.... The only reason I lift weight is for pussy and women like my physique and Im considered a big guy to most people.
If I was 38 and didnt look like you at 46 after a lifetime of abuse,would I be jealous? absolutely
would i love to look like that at 46 years old? absolutely.

so what the problem?.

l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #778 on: July 31, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
lol @ flintstones comin out like beta champ

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #779 on: July 31, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »
lol @ flintstones comin out like beta champ

8)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #780 on: July 31, 2011, 03:52:53 PM »
sev who are you to talk, lol? judging by your recent posts it sounds like you would suck groinks cock till the cows come home..

l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #781 on: July 31, 2011, 03:57:59 PM »
here is the 100% truth.

im not really jealous of a guy nearly 3 decades older than me, has a lifetime of drugs under his belt when I have barely scratched the surface with my baby doses. I am doing fine and look very good for what I use because I really dont like spending tons of money on shit...so I play with my couple amps and tabs a week and enjoy training.  I saw what legit gh does to me, I know I respond well to it, and I know its always there for me if I decide I want to mutate. .. But right now at this point in my life, I have more fun smoking weed, chasing whores, and playing with my gym rat cycles. I like taking road trips with my buddies..I like actually being able to leave my fridge for more than 8 hours at time.
 I dont look like you and neither does any other guy my age, so who cares.... The only reason I lift weight is for pussy and women like my physique and Im considered a big guy to most people.
If I was 38 and didnt look like you at 46 after a lifetime of abuse,would I be jealous? absolutely
would i love to look like that at 46 years old? absolutely.

so what the problem?.

that's fine and good except for the "lifetime of drugs" part.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #782 on: July 31, 2011, 03:59:02 PM »
sev who are you to talk, lol? judging by your recent posts it sounds like you would suck groinks cock till the cows come home..

not so long ago sev was ragging on groink.....
all a big game to them lol!
and the thread keeps going....
gotta love getbig... ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #783 on: July 31, 2011, 04:00:16 PM »

cleanest natural is
a whore
in another thread
he is trying to blow
that "1" guy
and here he is
gobbling groink

cleanest natural setting
up a shiskabob
threeway for himself

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #784 on: July 31, 2011, 04:00:36 PM »
Pasty? Yeah of course
You mention my family again and I will say worse, simple as that
You're a bit old for this shit, comparing pics on the internet

I'll say whatever the fuck i want you stupid guy

funny you were all  about pics until you realize you suck

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #785 on: July 31, 2011, 04:09:14 PM »
you fellas need to have the acess to 2 products to understand how crazy all the genetic and natural thing is ,,

you need hav eacess to

testosterona no ester...legit one...you know that oen that give no pain and you can inject to your muscle with insulina needle 31 gauge lol

and second product is dianabolona/androla...LIQUID! injectbale

you need them in a combo,,,mixed together in good ratio to just understand HOW MUCH OF LIARS WE HAVE AROUND US ALL AROUND THE BODYBUILD CULT,, TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GAIN SO MUCH QUALITY SIZE IF KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING,,

ofcourse gh all you can eat buffet and insulina...both EXREMLY EASY TO BUY AND TO USE...ARE WHAT GET YOU TO THE MID 250S...IN CODNTION ,,

IF YOU FELLAS HAVE A DOUBT IN YOUR MIND WETHER A 240LB FELLAS IS CLEAN OR NATURAL ,, FELLA THAT HOLD 8-9% BODYFAT LOL YOU HAVE TRULY LOST IT ,,

FELLA 200+LB SAME CONDITION IS HORMONIZED! AND LONG TIME!

THE SIMPLE LIE BEHIND NATURAL AND CLEAN BODYBUILD 2011 IS BEHIND THE WORDS I WILL PUT HERE FOR YOU TO SEE

TNE

DIANABOLA/ANADROLA

GH

INSULINA (OPTIONAL) IF YOU WANT TO BE HEAVIER

TRENBOLONA ACE IN AND OUT...

MASTERONA  IN AND OUT...

EQUIPONA  ,, LEGIT ONE! ,, FOR THE SERIOUS FELLAS IT WILL TAKE YOU TIME TO GET LEGIT EQUIPONA...IT IS LIKE GETTING INTO THE MAFIA ...TAKE TIME TO GET THE RIGHT CONTACT BUT WHEN YOU GET IT...YOU WIL BE NPC! COMPETITOR AND A GOOD ONE THATS WHEN YOU USUALY TRANSFER FROM FAKE NATURAL TO HORMONIZED...eventhogh you been hormonized 5 years already

this is it friends...naturals use all of what i mentioned above...they do  

try a vial of mix tne and anadrola or dianabola...try it you will see where everyone ,,every body is the same...human are all the same...use it wizely it! it wil tare you aprt from within if you dont,, and dont eat anything junk unless! you are on gh!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #786 on: July 31, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
you fellas need to have the acess to 2 products to understand how crazy all the genetic and natural thing is ,,

you need hav eacess to

testosterona no ester...legit one...you know that oen that give no pain and you can inject to your muscle with insulina needle 31 gauge lol

and second product is dianabolona/androla...LIQUID! injectbale

you need them in a combo,,,mixed together in good ratio to just understand HOW MUCH OF LIARS WE HAVE AROUND US ALL AROUND THE BODYBUILD CULT,, TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GAIN SO MUCH QUALITY SIZE IF KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING,,

ofcourse gh all you can eat buffet and insulina...both EXREMLY EASY TO BUY AND TO USE...ARE WHAT GET YOU TO THE MID 250S...IN CODNTION ,,

IF YOU FELLAS HAVE A DOUBT IN YOUR MIND WETHER A 240LB FELLAS IS CLEAN OR NATURAL ,, FELLA THAT HOLD 8-9% BODYFAT LOL YOU HAVE TRULY LOST IT ,,

FELLA 200+LB SAME CONDITION IS HORMONIZED! AND LONG TIME!

THE SIMPLE LIE BEHIND NATURAL AND CLEAN BODYBUILD 2011 IS BEHIND THE WORDS I WILL PUT HERE FOR YOU TO SEE

TNE

DIANABOLA/ANADROLA

GH

INSULINA (OPTIONAL) IF YOU WANT TO BE HEAVIER

TRENBOLONA ACE IN AND OUT...

MASTERONA  IN AND OUT...

EQUIPONA  ,, LEGIT ONE! ,, FOR THE SERIOUS FELLAS IT WILL TAKE YOU TIME TO GET LEGIT EQUIPONA...IT IS LIKE GETTING INTO THE MAFIA ...TAKE TIME TO GET THE RIGHT CONTACT BUT WHEN YOU GET IT...YOU WIL BE NPC! COMPETITOR AND A GOOD ONE THATS WHEN YOU USUALY TRANSFER FROM FAKE NATURAL TO HORMONIZED...eventhogh you been hormonized 5 years already

this is it friends...naturals use all of what i mentioned above...they do  

try a vial of mix tne and anadrola or dianabola...try it you will see where everyone ,,every body is the same...human are all the same...use it wizely it! it wil tare you aprt from within if you dont,, and dont eat anything junk unless! you are on gh!

gh15 approved

Sagi eats very clean when I spoke to him..less than 100 grams carbs a day but his skin screamed lots of gh to me..even offseason his cheat meals were steak and brocolli with a slice of cheesecake lol
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #787 on: July 31, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »
he eat cheeze cake...i eat tiramisu,, give me tiramisu and i get orgazm ,,ill take tiramisu sometime over a whore ,, maybe not lol but yes tiramisu is my cake of choice can eat that shit none stop never blurr me ,,oh yes im on gh ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #788 on: July 31, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
gh15, I'm 18 and using testosterona and deca, no GH. Should I always eat clean?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #789 on: July 31, 2011, 04:22:49 PM »
no one alwys eat clean...always clean = failure even with out gh ,, you need to eat CLEANER,, and pay much more attention but eatign truly clean ? only if you about to go on stae in 4 weeks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #790 on: July 31, 2011, 04:24:23 PM »
I eat a jar of peanut butter a day. 2000+ calories in one sitting. 8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #791 on: July 31, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »
if you eat clean 24/7 you end up looking like SHIT

never drop dirty food.. u need a mix of both !

but generally speaking there's no diet with tren + GH  ;)

Swlabr

« Reply #792 on: July 31, 2011, 04:28:48 PM »
I think I'm too young for GH, but I got some tren coming my way. Can't wait. ;D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #793 on: July 31, 2011, 04:28:58 PM »
I still train 90-120 mins a day, 5-6 days a week. Training split is intense. I don't see others doing half the work in the weight room that myself and my training partner put in.

Just don't feel the need to spin my wheels on the wrong drugs at the wrong doses eating the wrong foods and doing massive amounts of cardio to try to correct the mistakes.

You should read the bible, Coach. There's still time for you to repent.

lol. 90-120 minutes p0er day 5-6 days per week AND intense?!

bullshit.

you cant be intense and train for 2 hours. its one or the other.

your definition of "intense" is completely wrong.

i guarantee that you cannot train for any more than 45 minutes and be intense.

if you can, then you simply arent being intense.

your "intense" is what others would call- lazy.

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #794 on: July 31, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »
GH 15...

I'm over 30 year and thinking to use tren in high dose instead of the GH....so do you think ican replac it...i just don't like the bloat from the GH....

I like to use ONly AAS so what do you think

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #795 on: July 31, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »
GH 15...

I'm over 30 year and thinking to use tren in high dose instead of the GH....so do you think ican replac it...i just don't like the bloat from the GH....

I like to use ONly AAS so what do you think

pathetic gimmicks
some of you people on here are mentally the age of an 11 yrs old
choice is an illusion

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #796 on: July 31, 2011, 04:54:58 PM »
lol. 90-120 minutes p0er day 5-6 days per week AND intense?!

bullshit.

you cant be intense and train for 2 hours. its one or the other.

your definition of "intense" is completely wrong.

i guarantee that you cannot train for any more than 45 minutes and be intense.

if you can, then you simply arent being intense.

your "intense" is what others would call- lazy.

I always get an extra boost of energy at around the 60 minute mark personally..The beginning of the workout is the hardest lol especially on heavy androgens I can barely drag my ass to the gym. Sometimes I train twice a week lol but i never miss a shot! Thats why Im gonna get me a training partner. Its just impossible to stay motivated..
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: July 31, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »
  Sagi eats very clean when I spoke to him..less than 100 grams carbs a day but his skin screamed lots of gh to me..even offseason his cheat meals were steak and brocolli with a slice of cheesecake lol
An how do you know he was telling the truth to you..

For sure I believe he eats clean for his modeling purposes....but 100 grams a day?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #798 on: August 01, 2011, 12:31:07 AM »
sagi had major health problems,, his brother work for the isreali shabaq and since im god i know everything,, all you need to know is that he had problems,, i hav elfs everywhere used to be 17 now its 25 as of last month...25 elfs devoted to the truth! and nothing but the truth! all big vets with tons of experience minmum 10 years experience

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #799 on: August 01, 2011, 12:32:46 AM »
if you eat clean 24/7 you end up looking like SHIT

never drop dirty food.. u need a mix of both !

but generally speaking there's no diet with tren + GH  ;)
x2