Author Topic: Serious question for "bigbobs"  (Read 17643 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Serious question for "bigbobs"
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2007, 12:39:15 AM »
haha its funny seeing you go through this and disproving jackshit, I'm not even arguing with you. I seriously think you're high on something cuz you refuse to see waht's really being talked here, hate to call you stupid but you're not proving otherwise.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2007, 12:41:57 AM »
haha its funny seeing you go through this and disproving jackshit, I'm not even arguing with you. I seriously think you're high on something cuz you refuse to see waht's really being talked here, hate to call you stupid but you're not proving otherwise.

How so? Bigbobs has spent 4 pages of this thread trying to claim that Americans have killed 1 million+ civilians in Iraq. I took a few posts to completely annihilate that little racist claim of his. You decided to stick your nose in, and now you're throwing a temper tantrum because I made a point that the majority of people killing the muslims in Iraq are actually other muslims.

Anyway, going to head to bed. Hope I don't lose sleep over this!!!!  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2007, 12:43:38 AM »
Why you obsessing over this.. Do you secretly lust after arab penis?
P

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2007, 12:44:19 AM »
You fucking idiot I never denied any of that, thanks for the info though, I havent been well informed about the war recently ;)

If you dont see that your point is moot, then may god help you. The "killings" bob mentioned were actually casualties as the result of US sanctions imposed on iraq for several years. Shit like that incites hatred of the US, and the result of that is extremist ideologies.

Calm the fvck down, and talk like a man you little bitch.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:32 AM »
You fucking idiot I never denied any of that, thanks for the info though, I havent been well informed about the war recently ;)

If you dont see that your point is moot, then may god help you. The "killings" bob mentioned were actually casualties as the result of US sanctions imposed on iraq for several years. Shit like that incites hatred of the US, and the result of that is extremist ideologies.

Calm the fvck down, and talk like a man you little bitch.

What sanctions? We didn't force Saddam to kill Shiites. You claiming that our sanctions led to the death of a million muslims is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

Go away nzpedophile.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2007, 12:50:04 AM »
Go to bed fag, give yer overactive hormones a little rest before you blow up you jihadist fvck  :D
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2007, 12:51:54 AM »
Go to bed fag, give yer overactive hormones a little rest before you blow up you jihadist fvck  :D

What overreacting hormones? I'm fine kid. You're the one that can't seem to come to grips with the fact that everything I've said in this thread is 100% true. It's ok, turn a blind eye to it. A trait of your people.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2007, 12:54:54 AM »
What overreacting hormones? I'm fine kid. You're the one that can't seem to come to grips with the fact that everything I've said in this thread is 100% true. It's ok, turn a blind eye to it. A trait of your people.
hahaha you're a desperate little uneducated racist prick. You don't even know about the US sanctions on Iraq and here you are trying to argue with someone far mroe educated on the subject than you, bigbobs.

You're a total douchebag displaying typical white trash behavior.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2007, 12:57:45 AM »
One would expect that someone with so much emotion invested into something would be able to offer something intelligent as an argument ;D But you have only proven how braindead hatred can make people, I don't see you as a particualrly dumb guy otherwise.

And the fact that you decided to make this personal makes you even more of a peice of shit person, considering I have treated you with respect in the past. You're just a filthy dumbfuck person.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2007, 12:58:58 AM »
hahaha you're a desperate little uneducated racist prick. You don't even know about the US sanctions on Iraq and here you are trying to argue with someone far mroe educated on the subject than you, bigbobs.

You're a total douchebag displaying typical white trash behavior.

I know about them. What I don't know is how they equated to the deaths of 1 million Iraqis. Pretty sure that ol' Saddam played a hand in that. Give it a rest kid, you're out of your league here.

And speaking of racism. Your blatant ignoring of the fact that the majority of people killing Iraqis are foreign muslim fighters while focusing on a few mistakes the Americans have made is the most racist thing in this thread. Fact.

One would expect that someone with so much emotion invested into something would be able to offer something intelligent as an argument ;D But you have only proven how braindead hatred can make people, I don't see you as a particualrly dumb guy otherwise.

And the fact that you decided to make this personal makes you even more of a peice of shit person, considering I have treated you with respect in the past. You're just a filthy dumbfuck person.

I've offered plenty of intelligent discussions. It's pointless to argue with a biased prick who refuses to admit anything but will instead focus on the mistakes that 4 people made. It's pathetic.

You and Bigbobs are reaching so badly it's pathetic. I actually feel sorry for how sad you're making yourselves look. Oh, and I'm not going to lose sleep over the fact that you're mad at me despite the "respect" you showed me in the past. It's an internet forum, kid.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2007, 01:03:57 AM »
you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over, where have I denied anything? Haven't I told you that your poitn is moot and provided reasons for why? bigbobs has clearly explained how the US sanctions resulted in the deaths of innocent people, I need not repeat it. What does that say about you, that you would skip over that?

Get over yourself kid, you have also shown us that you are a hypocrite now ;) Totally worthless, not only as a debater but you also show no human decency. Fuck off, I'm out of this thread.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »
you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over, where have I denied anything? Haven't I told you that your poitn is moot and provided reasons for why? bigbobs has clearly explained how the US sanctions resulted in the deaths of innocent people, I need not repeat it. What does that say about you, that you would skip over that?

Get over yourself kid, you have also shown us that you are a hypocrite now ;) Totally worthless, not only as a debater but you also show no human decency. Fuck off, I'm out of this thread.

I stopped reading past the first 2 lines of Bigbobs posts the second he tried to equate the actions of 1/2 a dozen Americans as being indicative of the way 99.99% of Americans conduct themselves.

You two racists fags get no respect from me.  ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2007, 07:15:54 AM »
The alphabet boards have four main BITCHES right now: "bigbobs", "haider", "mark kerr" and "pumphard"

"haider" is getting completely destroyed in this thread. ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2007, 08:48:26 AM »
How so? Bigbobs has spent 4 pages of this thread trying to claim that Americans have killed 1 million+ civilians in Iraq. I took a few posts to completely annihilate that little racist claim of his. You decided to stick your nose in, and now you're throwing a temper tantrum because I made a point that the majority of people killing the muslims in Iraq are actually other muslims.

Anyway, going to head to bed. Hope I don't lose sleep over this!!!!  ::)

hahah you didnt' annihilate shit!  I posted a link (and can post hundreds if you want since it's a known fact) that over 1 million Iraqi civilians died between the first and second Gulf Wars due to US-imposed sanctions on Iraq that kept the country from obtaining basic medicines.  Therefore, 1 million+ people died from simple illnesses that could have been cured with basic meds that the country did not have because of sanctions imposed on them.  Even though my post and article made this very clear you thought I was referring to deaths in Iraq after the second US invasion, until I finally spelled it out to you as I would a 6 year old kid - "even x happened between 1991 and 2001, and is therefore distinct of event y that you are discussing from 2005 onward"  You did not address that.

As for your chart of suicide bombers lol, that doesn't prove anything...so the majority of "suicide bombers" are from Muslim countries - so what?  The majority of civilian deaths around the world are due to decisions by the US (primarily the sanctions against Iraq between the two gulf wars).  Should I make a chart on that and have 1+ million deaths attributable to the US compared to a few thousand attributable to Muslim suicide bombers?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
hahah you didnt' annihilate shit!  I posted a link (and can post hundreds if you want since it's a known fact) that over 1 million Iraqi civilians died between the first and second Gulf Wars due to US-imposed sanctions on Iraq that kept the country from obtaining basic medicines.  Therefore, 1 million+ people died from simple illnesses that could have been cured with basic meds that the country did not have because of sanctions imposed on them.  Even though my post and article made this very clear you thought I was referring to deaths in Iraq after the second US invasion, until I finally spelled it out to you as I would a 6 year old kid - "even x happened between 1991 and 2001, and is therefore distinct of event y that you are discussing from 2005 onward"  You did not address that.

As for your chart of suicide bombers lol, that doesn't prove anything...so the majority of "suicide bombers" are from Muslim countries - so what?  The majority of civilian deaths around the world are due to decisions by the US (primarily the sanctions against Iraq between the two gulf wars).  Should I make a chart on that and have 1+ million deaths attributable to the US compared to a few thousand attributable to Muslim suicide bombers?
Why were those sanctions there?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2007, 09:39:19 PM »
Why were those sanctions there?

Apparently to hurt Saddam's regime, when all it did is increase the wealth gap between Saddam and the Iraqi people, kill over 1 million Iraqi civilians, and further dim any hope of the Iraqi people getting strong enough to one day revolt against Saddam.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »
Apparently to hurt Saddam's regime, when all it did is increase the wealth gap between Saddam and the Iraqi people, kill over 1 million Iraqi civilians, and further dim any hope of the Iraqi people getting strong enough to one day revolt against Saddam.
So you are going to avoid the question, when you have all the answers for everything anti-American?

What caused the US to put those sanctions in place against Iraq?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »
So you are going to avoid the question, when you have all the answers for everything anti-American?

What caused the US to put those sanctions in place against Iraq?

What caused them to put those sanctions in place?--Their desire to not finish off Saddam when they could have at the end of the first gulf war and instead leave him in power as an excuse to impose sanctions for a decade to cripple the country, irrespective of whether 1+ million civilians die.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2007, 07:03:49 AM »
What caused them to put those sanctions in place?--Their desire to not finish off Saddam when they could have at the end of the first gulf war and instead leave him in power as an excuse to impose sanctions for a decade to cripple the country, irrespective of whether 1+ million civilians die.

thats a very nieve view

of a complex political situation
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2007, 07:31:45 AM »
thats a very nieve view

of a complex political situation

What's your view of it then?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2007, 09:56:19 AM »
What's your view of it then?

I feel that alot of pressure was put on america and britain

not too continue the first gulf war by other world powers..

the sanctions were not to kill civilians

they were to stop sadam building weapons of mass destruction

which he would have used on israel leading to ww3
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2007, 09:59:09 AM »
I feel that alot of pressure was put on america and britain

not too continue the first gulf war by other world powers..

the sanctions were not to kill civilians

they were to stop sadam building weapons of mass destruction

which he would have used on israel leading to ww3

That doesn't really make sense to me.  The whole WMD theories are to be dismissed as the US did not find anything after their second invasion, showing that they simply use "WMD" as a justification for their policies towards Iraq, whether it was to justify their second invasion or to justify their sanctions.  The only thing the sanctions achieved were the death of over 1.5 million civilians according to some estimates.  I can not recall now but a prominent US leader even resigned over the continued sanctions. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2007, 10:02:22 AM »
That doesn't really make sense to me.  The whole WMD theories are to be dismissed as the US did not find anything after their second invasion, showing that they simply use "WMD" as a justification for their policies towards Iraq, whether it was to justify their second invasion or to justify their sanctions.  The only thing the sanctions achieved were the death of over 1.5 million civilians according to some estimates.  I can not recall now but a prominent US leader even resigned over the continued sanctions. 

doesn't that just prove that the sanctions worked

the first thing sadam did during the first gulf war

was to start firing scuds at israel in an attempt to destabilize the whole region

if israel had retaliated other middle eastern countries would have supported iraq
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:33 AM »
doesn't that just prove that the sanctions worked

the first thing sadam did during the first gulf war

was to start firing scuds at israel in an attempt to destabilize the whole region

if israel had retaliated other middle eastern countries would have supported iraq

Then why did the US not eliminate Saddam after the first Gulf War when they easily could have as they did in the second, and instead left him power and chose to place sanctions to prevent the development of WMD?

The fact that the US confirmed that Iraq had WMD and used that as their their basis of the second invasion when NONE were found simply lessens their credibility more than suggests that their sanctions were effective.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »
Then why did the US not eliminate Saddam after the first Gulf War when they easily could have as they did in the second, and instead left him power and chose to place sanctions to prevent the development of WMD?

The fact that the US confirmed that Iraq had WMD and used that as their their basis of the second invasion when NONE were found simply lessens their credibility more than suggests that their sanctions were effective.

they would have lost the support they had in the region if they had gone further

Russia and China were against the invasion continuing

in my opinion they should have wasted the place first time

but they didn't

and now its just a big bowl of madness
T