Author Topic: .  (Read 6542 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« on: June 20, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »
lame thredz

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
400 meters n under in track until recent drugged Jamaicans.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
None. And guess what, apart from soccer, all the other countries doesnt give too much shit to these secundary sports either, so it is fair game with good ole uncle sam land.

So much for this "if the US cared about soccer they would dominate it (or any other team sport for that matter)" argument...

Pick any number of Olympic sports. China excluded, we bitch-slapped the entire planet at the last Olympics. I know it stings, but your country just doesn't produce the number of top athletes that America does.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Pick any number of Olympic sports. China excluded, we bitch-slapped the entire planet at the last Olympics. I know it stings, but your country just doesn't produce the number of top athletes that America does.

Team sports dude...everyone knows the olympics is a contest between capitalism and communism to see how much drugs you can shove into a 15 year old to win gold medals. Seems the Jamaicans have cottoned on to this quite well.

On a plus point Mcdowell is about to win the US Open...get in Uk for the win!!!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
cough *black america* cough cough *not white america* cough cough

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When teh rest of the world catches up to the top drugs that the USA has access to then it will pretty much be an even playing field.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
400 meters n under in track until recent drugged Jamaicans.   

No fair, jamaicans get extra practice by running from cops on a daily basis...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
None. And guess what, apart from soccer, all the other countries doesnt give too much shit to these secundary sports either, so it is fair game with good ole uncle sam land.

So much for this "if the US cared about soccer they would dominate it (or any other team sport for that matter)" argument...

HAHA great post, US sucks !!!
TEAM Nasser

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
If the united states every fielded an american football team and played the rest of the world the score would literally be 100 to 0 in every game.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
When teh rest of the world catches up to the top drugs that the USA has access to then it will pretty much be an even playing field.
By the time they catch up you think we'll have something new?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
If the united states every fielded an american football team and played the rest of the world the score would literally be 100 to 0 in every game.

keep telling yourself that  ;D
TEAM Nasser

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
keep telling yourself that  ;D

We don't have to...It really is true that if more American's liked soccer we would have one unstoppable team and would dump boat loads of money in it...
You Can't Do It!!!

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Do you think that this is impossible the other way around? (If the rest of the world really cared about handegg or basketball, there would be another country out there that would be the best)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Do you think that this is impossible the other way around? (If the rest of the world really cared about handegg or basketball, there would be another country out there that would be the best)

Well seeing as how America can still make it to the World Cup and any euro or canadian football team couldn't touch a NFL team I don't think so...
You Can't Do It!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
Well seeing as how America can still make it to the later stages of the World Cup and any euro or canadian football team couldn't touch a NFL team I don't think so...

Fixed that for you.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
lol well canadians own american in hockey, But even though they own 5 6ths of the nhl they dont care about hockey lol.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
we bitch-slapped the entire planet at the last Olympics.

If your idea of bitch-slapping is U.S. winning 9 gold medals vs. Canada's 14 gold medals at Vancouver olympics, then ok.. you're right  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

So much for this "if the US cared about soccer they would totally dominate it (or any other team sport for that matter)" argument...

golf

tonymctones

• Getbig V
no

I know its hard for other to realize especially with the US hate the flows from alot of countries for one reason or another but the US does in general have better atheletes than the rest of the world...

the sheer size and agility of the professional football players is beyond the scope of just about every sport outside of the US...

just wouldnt happen

baseball maybe but there is no way that another nation could compete with the US in american football

Fury

• Getbig V
If your idea of bitch-slapping is U.S. winning 9 gold medals vs. Canada's 14 gold medals at Vancouver olympics, then ok.. you're right  ::)

Who gives a fuck about the winter Olympics? I was talking about the Summer Olympics.  ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe

Figure skating and snow man making lol ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
lol well canadians own american in hockey, But even though they own 5 6ths of the nhl they dont care about hockey lol.

Yeah, and America was in the finals with them...I do admit that there are a whole bunch of great hockey players out of Canada and Russia though
You Can't Do It!!!

Oaf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The rest of world really doesn't care about basketball either.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

this.

America has many times the population of most other nations as well as the hilarious advantage in terms of space/resource/financial/time investment per promising individual than any other nation....

if America cared as much about soccer as they did the Superbowl, they would win the World Cup 3 out of 4 times. thats just the facts. i love international soccer as much as anyone and follow it and root for other teams but the only reason America doesnt Dominate that is because only 1/657 americans even gives a shit about it

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Americans love the team sports because the american people isn't evolved enough yet. Team sport athletes lack discipline that the individual sport athletes have, and I don't even consider them real athletes.