Author Topic: Pats vs Colts threads (merged)  (Read 34519 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Pats vs Colts
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2007, 07:42:10 PM »
belichick is hilarious....did you see is post game interview

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2007, 07:42:40 PM »
belichick is hilarious....did you see is post game interview

Missed it. I'll go out on a limb and say he was probably a prick and complained about something.  ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:03 PM »
Their defense today looked like what they did earlier in the year. Doesn't matter what happened at the end of the season only matters what they look like in two weeks.

true enough today was the best i have seen them in a while they slipped at the end of the season they will need to have the game of thier lives agianst a jacked payton manning

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »
This game wasn't enjoyable for me to watch. Seeing Manning march up and down the field essentially untouched was shocking to see.
What happened to the stellar defense the Pats used to have? As soon as we settled for that field goal I knew this game was over. When Manning is firing on all cylinders he's nearly impossible to stop.

thats the manning everybody has been waiting to see in the playoffs..........

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »
Bullshit, moron. With his numbers and a Super Bowl title, he'll go down as the greatest ever. Brady and his coach winning Super Bowls for him makes him the clutchest, Manning the greatest to ever play.

You calling me a moron is the height of irony. LOL

Perhaps you should do a little research on the greatest before you anoint a QB that hasn't won anything yet.

By the way, I never said Brady was the greatest. Also, Marino's number's are even more astounding that Manning's are yet even if he won a Superbowl he still wouldn't be considered the greatest ever.

Numbers don't make the greatest, wins do and Montana has to fall an awful long way before any ever takes the torch from him.

I'm still giggling at the moron quip. Trolls don't get to call out anyone else for being a moron.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2007, 07:44:27 PM »
Missed it. I'll go out on a limb and say he was probably a prick and complained about something.  ::)

well he didnt complain but dude had like a 4 word response to a question.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: The New England Patriots are WHO we THOUGHT they WERE.
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2007, 07:45:13 PM »
Exactly. They're a very good team now. There's just a number of teams that are better and others catching up now. Their dynasty is over.

Too early to assume they're headed in the wrong direction. Could go either way.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
You calling me a moron is the height of irony. LOL

Perhaps you should do a little research on the greatest before you anoint a QB that hasn't won anything yet.

By the way, I never said Brady was the greatest. Also, Marino's number's are even more astounding that Manning's are yet even if he won a Superbowl he still wouldn't be considered the greatest ever.

Numbers don't make the greatest, wins do and Montana has to fall an awful long way before any ever takes the torch from him.

I'm still giggling at the moron quip. Trolls don't get to call out anyone else for being a moron.

Actually, when all is said and done, Manning will hold pretty much every worthwhile record for a QB that exists. Marino is still considered a top 3 QB without winning one. So Manning, have the greatest numbers ever AND a Super Bowl should he win one, would still be worse than Marino? Face it dickhead, you know jack shit. Now crawl back into your cave and shut the fuck up. Even Body88 has admitted that Manning is the greatest QB to ever play the game, while Brady is the clutchest.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2007, 07:45:47 PM »
Manning is amazing but he's choked too many times in too many big games to be considered the best that ever played. That ship sailed a long time ago.

ya cause none of the greats have ever made mistakes or choked.

dumb comment

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2007, 07:46:49 PM »

dumb comment
but i have to admit it is all about how many super bowls you win

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2007, 07:47:25 PM »
Do you know how to watch football? Because you're proving that you know jack shit. He had a 120 yards rushing, 2 TD's and was all over the place. Their defense has been exposed 2 straight games now against good offenses. They were overrated. Now crawl back into your cave and shut up.

I hate to break this to you troll but holding the highest scoring offense in the NFL to 5.25 points a quarter on their home field doesn't qualify as getting walked all over.

I realize you're just being a troll but at least have a valid argument while you're trolling. If not then you just look like a hater.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2007, 07:48:42 PM »
Too early to assume they're headed in the wrong direction. Could go either way.
although i think getting rid of branch was a huge mistake it wasn't enough to make this team a bad team i say get a big time receiver and they should be aces and for fuck sakes it better not be TO >:(

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2007, 07:49:05 PM »

dumb comment

No, not none of the greats. We're talking about the GREATEST. You understand that means better than anyone else that has ever played the game right?

You realize that means better than Montana right?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
Here come alllllll the excuses....Keep'in coming guys I love to hear the Pats fans cry LoL.....(I have always been a Colts fan and it is all the sweeter that they beat the Pats to go to the Super Bowl)

Who's making excuses?

I'll be the first to admit the defense sucked it up in the second half. Manning was incredible and the defense couldn't stop him. No excuses.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2007, 07:50:40 PM »
I hate to break this to you troll but holding the highest scoring offense in the NFL to 5.25 points a quarter on their home field doesn't qualify as getting walked all over.

I realize you're just being a troll but at least have a valid argument while you're trolling. If not then you just look like a hater.
berzerk is no troll I'm getting a little tired of hearing this he knows his stuff about football maybe not as much as the next guy but neither do i its cool to just talk football with him and in fact he was here posting on the sports board before you !

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2007, 07:50:52 PM »
but i have to admit it is all about how many super bowls you win

ya it does. but hes still young and has a lot of years ahead of him. to early to say hes one of the greatest(even if they win it this year).

body88

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »
although i think getting rid of branch was a huge mistake it wasn't enough to make this team a bad team i say get a big time receiver and they should be aces and for f**k sakes it better not be TO >:(

Caldwell has better stats then branch. The pats could not afford to pay what branch wanted with the cap moves and singings they have made. The pats did not get rid of branch, Branch held out and wanted them to rip up his valid contract. The pats offered him a ton of money, but he wanted more. He also would not wait until his current contract expired. he wanted it torn up preseason ( with a year left). Obv the pats could not do this.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
Caldwell has better stats then branch. The pats could not afford to pay what branch wanted with the cap moves and singings they have made. The pats did not get rid of branch, Branch held out and wanted them to rip up his valid contract. The pats offered him a ton of money, but he wanted more. He also would not wait until his current contract expired. he wanted it torn up preseason ( with a year left). Obv the pats could not do this.
sorry my friend i stand corrected

body88

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »
No problem, just lettin ya know!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2007, 07:52:28 PM »
ya it does. but hes still young and has a lot of years ahead of him. to early to say hes one of the greatest(even if they win it this year).
payton has plenty of time left and before its all siad and done he will get his due

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »
berzerk is no troll I'm getting a little tired of hearing this he knows his stuff about football maybe not as much as the next guy but neither do i its cool to just talk football with him and in fact he was here posting on the sports board before you !

Of course he's a troll, stop being ridiculous.

By the way. I was too busy actually watching the game to be posting on here. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2007, 07:55:06 PM »
They lost by 4 points. They def dont suck.

They blew a two touchdown lead in the biggest comeback win in playoff history!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2007, 07:55:36 PM »
Of course he's a troll, stop being ridiculous.

By the way. I was too busy actually watching the game to be posting on here. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

so was i whats your point

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2007, 07:56:17 PM »
speaking of caldwell................ ... will he be shot out back now  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »
They blew a two touchdown lead in the biggest comeback win in playoff history!
brady just couldnt pull it out in the end just happens cant win them all my god what a blemish on his playoff record eh? 12-2 ahhahhah wow thats still great  ;D