Author Topic: Trump just had a meltdown..  (Read 13603 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Trump just had a meltdown..
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:07 AM »
Acosta attempts to monopolize the press conference to the point where the intern has to come and take the mic. Acosta proceeds to assault the female intern, and liberal lunatics are painting Accosta as the victim and Trump as the bad guy. These are truly demented people.

I hope the intern presses charges.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2018, 03:11:25 AM »
Acosta is a disgrace. He totally disrespected Trump. I am surprised his pass was not revoked much sooner. CNN needs to be held accountable for not firing Don Lemon after his racist remarks recently. Libel laws should be opened up and changed so that these media companies can be sued for everything they've got. It can be argued that Don Lemon's remarks could endanger the lives of multiple white men. I would support taking CNN off the air and arresting the executives. They are a danger to the public.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2018, 03:50:49 AM »
Jim Acosta assaulted a young, female intern at the White House.

Most white liberals are closet racists, and most black and Hispanic liberals are closet homophobes.  Jim Acosta is a closet misogynist too.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2018, 04:01:07 AM »
I fucking love Donald Trump.   I never thought I would love a President as much as I love Trump.

Thank God for Donald Trump.  He doesn't let the media cuck him the way most Republicans do.  Trump smacks them down and tells the truth about them.

Fuck the media.  They are political activists, not journalists.  They are trying to destroy Republicans and get Democrats elected.  CNN is straight up propaganda at this point.

MAGA

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2018, 04:54:21 AM »
I find him entertaining at this point.

If he is an embarrassment to the world, where does that leave us, the American people who voted him in?

He's the president this country currently deserves.

"1"
Bingo. The masses are asses.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2018, 05:23:46 AM »

Most white liberals are closet racists, and most black and Hispanic liberals are closet homophobes.  Jim Acosta is a closet misogynist too.

I’m amazed at how the reporters all stand up for him. He doesn’t give a fuck about them as he monopolizes the press conference every time, showing absolutely no consideration to his colleagues.

And his shtick is the same thing every time. He asked Trump a question. Trump then gives him an answer that he doesn’t want to hear. Then Jim gets on his soapbox and lectures Trump about how he should have a different answer.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 05:33:57 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 05:38:25 AM »
I’m amazed at how the reporters all stand up for him. He doesn’t give a fuck about them as he monopolizes the press conference every time, showing absolutely no consideration to his colleagues.

And his shtick is the same thing every time. He asked Trump a question. Trump then gives him an answer that he doesn’t want to hear. Then Jim gets on his soapbox and lectures Trump about how he should have a different answer.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2018, 06:05:47 AM »

Put his hands on an intern just trying to do her job!  These libs are so violent.

since when do the "good guys" dress in black and cover their faces??? I would open fire on this crowd of thugs in a heartbeat!!!

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2018, 07:12:41 AM »
Acosta had a meltdown....This is why journalists have a 13% approval rating...
Somewhere around the same regard as used car salesmen and lawyers...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2018, 07:26:03 AM »
Trump is an alpha.  Has attractive women working for him and doesn't take any crap from cucks.  The weak white american male could learn a thing or two from him. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2018, 07:28:41 AM »

Put his hands on an intern just trying to do her job!  These libs are so violent.

I wish I had a time machine and could send these asshats back to spend a day in Auschwitz-Birkenau, then these guys could see what real fascists are
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2018, 07:29:19 AM »

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2018, 07:36:32 AM »
I wish I had a time machine and could send these asshats back to spend a day in Auschwitz-Birkenau, then these guys could see what real fascists are

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2018, 07:50:09 AM »
Acosta had a meltdown....This is why journalists have a 13% approval rating...
Somewhere around the same regard as used car salesmen and lawyers...

Dude, he was still asking Trump questions about Russia............lol.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2018, 08:16:13 AM »

Looking at the many Twitter responses to this, I see the problem with liberals and the left: too many women. They’re way too emotional and can’t respond to logic and reasoning.  They’re saying that Acosta was right because she invaded his space. lol. The guy is there as a guest and he was holding onto something that wasn’t his and would not give it back when asked.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
Trump is an alpha.  Has attractive women working for him and doesn't take any crap from cucks.  The weak white american male could learn a thing or two from him. 

I can’t fucking stand it when people call trump an alpha.  I’m not a lefty but I see through his bullshit. He’s a fat lazy fuck.  He’s anything but alpha.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:51 AM »
I can’t fucking stand it when people call trump an alpha.  I’m not a lefty but I see through his bullshit. He’s a fat lazy fuck.  He’s anything but alpha.

Betas don't build real estate empires in New York.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2018, 08:38:14 AM »
Acosta attempts to monopolize the press conference to the point where the intern has to come and take the mic. Acosta proceeds to assault the female intern, and liberal lunatics are painting Accosta as the victim and Trump as the bad guy. These are truly demented people.

I hope the intern presses charges.

the left has become totally unhinged and the mainstream media are the enemy of the people!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2018, 08:42:50 AM »

yes, how untimely it was for Acosta to ask Trump whether he was concerned about the Mueller investigation... given that the President immediately announced Sessions' departure after the press conference.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2018, 08:45:24 AM »
yes, how untimely it was for Acosta to ask Trump whether he was concerned about the Mueller investigation... given that the President announced Sessions' departure right after the press conference.

It's been 2 fucking years.  Where is the evidence?  What is the crime?

The whole thing is absurd.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2018, 09:40:38 AM »
It's been 2 fucking years.  Where is the evidence?  What is the crime?

The whole thing is absurd.
I want my tax dollars back for this "investigation"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2018, 09:54:19 AM »
I want my tax dollars back for this "investigation"

And criminal charges and prosecution against all who executed the Russian Collusion Fraud.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2018, 11:18:47 AM »
Prime I hear a lot of people say Trump and the Bush's were embarrassments to the world, who would you say was 1)the best example of what a president should be (in your life) and 2) a good example of the position in order of the last 40 years.

Thanks

1. John Fitzgerald Kennedy

2. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Ronald Regan

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2018, 11:50:33 AM »
I find him entertaining at this point.

If he is an embarrassment to the world, where does that leave us, the American people who voted him in?

He's the president this country currently deserves.

"1"

He's an embarrassment to the U.S. and a joke to the rest of the world. He's the president who was elected because of the electoral college. I don't like the word 'deserves' because of it's negative and entitlement connotations. Maybe he is what the people who voted for him deserve. -Wonder how many of those people regret their vote today?