Author Topic: Trump just had a meltdown..  (Read 13609 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump just had a meltdown..
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »
he is a true alpha male look how he shoves other world leaders aside,  so that he can appear in the forefront of all the activity. and he always looks so proud in his fine trump brand suits.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2018, 12:04:43 PM »
i do like how he kicked granny clampett to the curb soon after the mid term elections, smart move.
F

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
i do like how he kicked granny clampett to the curb soon after the mid term elections, smart move.

Because of how she treated Dave Draper? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2018, 12:14:46 PM »
If “unpresidential” is him saying it like he sees it, I hope he always remains unpresidential.

Inappropriate? Trumpster doesn’t suffer fools and isn’t prepared to take guff from anyone.

Do I sometimes think he could have worded or said something, how shall I say, more carefully? Sure. But it’s the price we pay for not having a professionally-trained puppet as the US president.

Trump is rough around the edges. He wasn’t reared from a young age in the spit-and-shine mannerisms of big politics.

He’s a bit of a cowboy. Exactly what the US needs in this, its time of devolution and deterioration.

It’s so very sad a great many more can’t understand this.

The US is one or two lib governments away from being completely lost.

Trump grew up in Jamaica Estates, Queens which is an upper middle class neighborhood. He attended the Kew-Forest School, an independent college prep school, from kindergarten through seventh grade. When he was 13, his parents enrolled him in the New York Military Academy, a private boarding school.

Given this background he should have developed fair level of decorum. Maybe he was a poor student.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2018, 12:16:02 PM »
This.  If reporters want to be rude they deserve what they receive in return. This is why he rarely does press conferences.

He bites back.  ;D

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2018, 12:22:32 PM »
Having balls is unpresidential. You have to let people walk all over you and never offend anyone, god forbid if anyone were to call you racist!  :o

Having balls is knowing what not to say. But you're right, much of what he says is juvenile and not presidential.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »
Because of how she treated Dave Draper? ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    he got the barbell bloats.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2018, 12:24:31 PM »
Trump grew up in Jamaica Estates, Queens which is an upper middle class neighborhood. He attended the Kew-Forest School, an independent college prep school, from kindergarten through seventh grade. When he was 13, his parents enrolled him in the New York Military Academy, a private boarding school.

Given this background he should have developed fair level of decorum. Maybe he was a poor student.  :)

;)                    i hear he was a good bowler though.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2018, 12:25:45 PM »
She sounds like a real "chip off the old block". Not a compliment.

Never-the-less, I'll take that as a compliment and so would she.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2018, 12:30:35 PM »
1. John Fitzgerald Kennedy

2. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Ronald Regan

So youre basically a sucker for someone who 'acts the part' in front of the camera?
Ask not what your country can do for you.... how would that resonate with todays liberal america?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2018, 12:35:38 PM »
I can’t fucking stand it when people call trump an alpha.  I’m not a lefty but I see through his bullshit. He’s a fat lazy fuck.  He’s anything but alpha.

You are absolutely correct. Most people can see through his bullshit, even when they won't admit it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2018, 12:38:53 PM »
yes, how untimely it was for Acosta to ask Trump whether he was concerned about the Mueller investigation... given that the President immediately announced Sessions' departure after the press conference.

Demanding Session's resignation immediately following the midterms may be Trump's worst mistake thus far.  :) :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2018, 12:49:18 PM »
So youre basically a sucker for someone who 'acts the part' in front of the camera?
Ask not what your country can do for you.... how would that resonate with todays liberal america?

I'm an admirer of these presidents because they knew how to act presidential instead of behaving like an egotistical and bratty little boy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2018, 01:14:56 PM »

OBAMA

OBAMA

OBAMA

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2018, 01:34:36 PM »
I'm an admirer of these presidents because they knew how to act presidential instead of behaving like an egotistical and bratty little boy.

So misogyny is actually ok with you, as long as its well covered up?
Policy doesnt actually matter, as long as the message is well delivered?
Do you find it interesting, how those you identified held such polarizing positions on what is good for our country?
Or does that not matter because you are a used car salesmans dream?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2018, 01:44:00 PM »
I can’t fucking stand it when people call trump an alpha.  I’m not a lefty but I see through his bullshit. He’s a fat lazy fuck.  He’s anything but alpha.
You don't have to like it, but it is true.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2018, 01:48:58 PM »
Betas don't build real estate empires in New York.
Or bang super models.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2018, 02:06:39 PM »
He's an embarrassment to the U.S. and a joke to the rest of the world. He's the president who was elected because of the electoral college. I don't like the word 'deserves' because of it's negative and entitlement connotations. Maybe he is what the people who voted for him deserve. -Wonder how many of those people regret their vote today?

I don't think many regret it. Trump is the last hope against the US rapidly becoming majority hispanic.  Trump will win again unless the number of mexican voters turns the tide.  Republicans may win one more presidency, but eventually there will be enough mexican voters and a republican will never win again.  Especially once Texas has turned democrat.
 Whites who share the same liberal view as you will effectively hand the country to mexicans via immigration.  The trickle down effect may take a number of years but by 2028 on, we will probably not see a republican president for years and years.  Better brush up on your spanish old man.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2018, 02:23:31 PM »
He's an embarrassment to the U.S. and a joke to the rest of the world. He's the president who was elected because of the electoral college. I don't like the word 'deserves' because of it's negative and entitlement connotations. Maybe he is what the people who voted for him deserve. -Wonder how many of those people regret their vote today?

You’re Totally Wrong.
Come out of that Brainwashed induced Mental illness you are suffering from.
Donald is what America & The World in Particular Europe Needed
He’s having a Tremendous effect on How people now View The Crazy Notions of Leftist Liberalism.
Look at Europe & The Dangerous mess it’s got itself into with such stupid idiotic leftist Politics,
At least some countries have woken up & are turning & rejecting that self destroying madness.

That Feminine Ponce Obuma Was a Joke & Embarresment + Cuckold Just like The Canadian & French PM’s Are. They are Not Alph Men.
Nobody can take any of them seriously.  

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2018, 02:38:56 PM »

The press kissed Democratic presidents asses to no end. They had no reason to get upset with them.

When did anybody in the press ever lecture Obama? They do it to Trump daily.

The libtard idea of decorum is you fuckers get to act anyway you want and everybody else has to act according to your exact specifications. Other than fellow Libtards nobody’ gives a fuck what you think, feel or have to say about anything.

You all said that he was dangerous and would get us into all kinds of wars, you were wrong about that. You said the economy would tank.  You were wrong about that. You’re wrong about fucking everything.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2018, 03:29:04 PM »
I don't think many regret it. Trump is the last hope against the US rapidly becoming majority hispanic.  Trump will win again unless the number of mexican voters turns the tide.  Republicans may win one more presidency, but eventually there will be enough mexican voters and a republican will never win again.  Especially once Texas has turned democrat.
 Whites who share the same liberal view as you will effectively hand the country to mexicans via immigration.  The trickle down effect may take a number of years but by 2028 on, we will probably not see a republican president for years and years.  Better brush up on your spanish old man.
    the good old trickle down effect, straight out of the ronnie reagen playbook... what's old is new again.
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2018, 03:53:45 PM »
Betas don't build real estate empires in New York.
It takes a sleezball and not an alpha to do this.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2018, 06:29:59 PM »
Snowflakes ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2018, 07:43:50 PM »

Trump is the definition of an alpha male , his followers on the other hand are the definition of beta

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2018, 08:04:06 PM »

Lazy? His staff has a hard time keeping up with his schedule. You don't get as much done that he has in 21 months by being "lazy" Obama was lazy and he even admitted it.