Author Topic: House of Representatives opens with prayer to Allah  (Read 10141 times)

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
Re: House of Representatives opens with prayer to Allah
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2014, 11:38:20 PM »
That's weird - cos islam wasn't around when the bible was written.

Its the same idiot group of people, they just had different false gods at different times.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2014, 12:00:47 AM »
America is a free nation,if it is to be exclusively Christian,  I am relocating; to an enlightened country- like say, Nigeria........

FUCK OF THEN  ::)
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2014, 12:02:55 AM »
Like I said, I never said all Muslims are crazy. But the ones who are (extremists) need to be destroyed, eliminated not even dealt with.

Not all muslims are crazy, but most of them are very low IQ borderline retarded intelligence levels.
Ψ

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2014, 01:20:18 AM »
Its the same idiot group of people, they just had different false gods at different times.

Oh - you mean religious people - yes I see now.

juicemachine

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2014, 01:37:48 AM »
The west has gone soft and will fall like the Roman empire because of that. This is not a new realization, people have said it for decades.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2014, 02:06:55 AM »
The west has gone soft and will fall like the Roman empire because of that. This is not a new realization, people have said it for decades.
This.  Back in the day when America went to War it didn't give a fuck.  They would Firebomb entire cities without blinking an eye.  When at war with the Japanese they simply locked up any American Japanese citizens in concentration camps until the war was over.  Now, while America is at War with Islamic countries, in America they roll out the red carpet for them.  And then they wonder why Muslims look at them as a joke and mock them.
V

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 03:13:54 AM »
"but this country was founded on Judea-Christian beliefs not islam."

So Islam is not an Abrahamic religion?  ::)

juicemachine

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2014, 03:16:38 AM »
This.  Back in the day when America went to War it didn't give a fuck.  They would Firebomb entire cities without blinking an eye.  When at war with the Japanese they simply locked up any American Japanese citizens in concentration camps until the war was over.  Now, while America is at War with Islamic countries, in America they roll out the red carpet for them.  And then they wonder why Muslims look at them as a joke and mock them.
I was hoping a black president would turn it around, blacks being ruthless leaders in general. Obama was a great disappointment to me.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2014, 03:20:20 AM »
I suggest you report these findings to the authorities before things get out of hand

LMAO!!!!  This was the biggest kick to Coach's face and he didn't even understand it.