Author Topic: House of Representatives opens with prayer to Allah  (Read 10199 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: House of Representatives opens with prayer to Allah
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2014, 08:52:57 PM »
What part of the prayer do you actually disagree with Coach?

Are you really so stupid that you think the word 'Allah' is exclusive to the muslim vocabulary? It literally translates into 'The God' in Arabic, hence its usage by both Arabic Christians and Muslims.

Of course we know the real origin of your disagreement: you just don't like Muslims.... even if you claim anything to the contrary, because any other explanation defies logic. That's fine, just don't complain that there are people just like you who sit across the world and don't wish well on you.

Haider, are you muslim?
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
Haider, are you muslim?
What's the question that follows?  :P
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »
What's the question that follows?  :P

no question will follow
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
There should be NO prayers of any kind.  Thomas Jefferson would not approve of any religion or prayer in a State House.  George Washington would not have put up with it either.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2014, 09:10:10 PM »
 :o
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 09:14:16 PM »
And what are you, a radical 'Murican?

Your words here are an exact mirror of those you condemn across the world. They think of you as an imperialist american infidel, you think of them as radical muslim infidels.

While you extremists are shouting at the top of your lungs, it is the middle ground majority that has to deal with the bullshit that ensues.
What a load of hogs-wallop.  One side has an agenda to kill all those not like them (non-muslims) and the other side resents it.  The two sides are not the same, one is sworn to annihilate the other side, and the other side not happy about it and dislikes those in power pandering to those who hate and despise us and want us dead rather than stand up to them.  But being a crazy muslim, I doubt you have the required faculties to understand the nature of the problem.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 09:15:12 PM »
 :-X The 'Intolerant' in this example are followers of Islam.  To be a muslim, is to believe in Islamic ideology which encourages Religious apartheid and intolerance against all non-muslims.  So to be a Muslim is by definition to be intolerant.  To tolerate the intolerant (Muslims) is to lose tolerance - this is the paradox.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2014, 09:18:14 PM »
What a load of hogs-wallop.  One side has an agenda to kill all those not like them (non-muslims) and the other side resents it.  The two sides are not the same, one is sworn to annihilate the other side, and the other side not happy about it and dislikes those in power pandering to those who hate and despise us and want us dead rather than stand up to them.  But being a crazy muslim, I doubt you have the required faculties to understand the nature of the problem.
Oh jeez. You calling me crazy by default. That's the definition of crazy.

E-kul, meet irony.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2014, 09:22:40 PM »
Oh jeez. You calling me crazy by default. That's the definition of crazy.

E-kul, meet irony.
You really are a typical deluded Muslim.  Westerners don't create charters committed to genocide, they don't hold the world to ransom and kill and threaten others when they don't like a cartoonist expressing himself.  They don't fly planes into civilian buildings with the sole intent of killing civilians, they don't protest in the streets calling for the Death of other nations, they don't make it lawful to subjugate and oppress women, need I go on, the list of Islamic ridiculousness is limitless.

I look forward to your Muslim victim impact statement.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2014, 09:24:15 PM »
You really are a typical deluded Muslims.  Westerners don't create charters committed to genocide, they don't hold the world to ransom and kill and threaten others when they don't like a cartoonist expressing himself.  They don't fly planes into civilian buildings with the sole intent of killing civilians, they don't protest in the streets calling for the Death of other nations, they don't make it lawful to subjugate and oppress women, need I go on, the list of Islamic ridiculousness is limitless.

I look forward to your Muslim victim impact statement.
Shut the fuck up. I don't have time for your bullshit you moron.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2014, 09:26:10 PM »
Shut the fuck up. I don't have time for your bullshit you moron.
Now Now, settle down, we don't want you blowing up and committing an act of terrorism that you will justify and simply blame on the infidel. Because we all know, Islamic inspired terrorism isn't the fault of Muslims, it's the white mans fault.
 ;D
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2014, 09:36:46 PM »
What part of the prayer do you actually disagree with Coach?

Are you really so stupid that you think the word 'Allah' is exclusive to the muslim vocabulary? It literally translates into 'The God' in Arabic, hence its usage by both Arabic Christians and Muslims.

Of course we know the real origin of your disagreement: you just don't like Muslims.... even if you claim anything to the contrary, because any other explanation defies logic. That's fine, just don't complain that there are people just like you who sit across the world and don't wish well on you.

Hey Haider, as a Muslim, how do you feel about the fact that Mohammed himself stated that he was "most inspired" to write the Koran when in the company of his pre-teen bride who was was actively fucking? 
Ψ

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2014, 09:36:50 PM »
Haha, yea let's take a vote on who is more liekly to blow themselves up in a fit of rage: the resident muslim or the mental case.

';D'
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »
Haha, yea let's take a vote on who is more liekly to blow themselves up in a fit of rage: the resident muslim or the mental case.

';D'
I vote the Mental case Muslim.  ;D

You seem to be unaware they only one flying into a fit of rage here is you.  Mind you, you aren't the first Muslim at getbig I have made melt down.  Anybody remember a_ahmed

V

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2014, 09:53:38 PM »
America is a free nation,if it is to be exclusively Christian,  I am relocating; to an enlightened country- like say, Nigeria........

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »
Haider, I don't know why you're taking this personally. I explicitly stated "radical" Muslims. Like I said I know and work with a few peace loving Muslims that degrade the violence that the radicals incite. What I said wasn't a blanket statement. But the fact that obama is going out of his way to appease because of the violence makes this disturbing. I know youre not a radical so don't get your turbin in a wad 👳

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »
I vote the Mental case Muslim.  ;D

You seem to be unaware they only one flying into a fit of rage here is you.  Mind you, you aren't the first Muslim at getbig I have made melt down.  Anybody remember a_ahmed

right, i'm the crazy one. you win. psycho.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2014, 10:13:20 PM »
right, i'm the crazy one. you win. psycho.
At least we agree on something.  ;D
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2014, 10:14:05 PM »
Haider, I don't know why you're taking this personally. I explicitly stated "radical" Muslims. Like I said I know and work with a few peace loving Muslims that degrade the violence that the radicals incite. What I said wasn't a blanket statement. But the fact that obama is going out of his way to appease because of the violence makes this disturbing. I know youre not a radical so don't get your turbin in a wad 👳
i may not be a radical, but you are one. I like you, but you need to be told the truth.

Saying that it's appeasing 'terrorists' when what is done is simply to allow a Muslim to open the floor with a prayer is a radical statement. How is that not a blanket statement about Islam and muslims? It doesn't matter if you say it's not, it is!
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2014, 10:16:16 PM »
i may not be a radical, but you are one. I like you, but you need to be told the truth.

Saying that it's appeasing 'terrorists' when what is done is simply to allow a Muslim to open the floor with a prayer is a radical statement. How is that not a blanket statement about Islam and muslims? It doesn't matter if you say it's not, it is!
Can you open parliament is Islamic countries with a Christian prayer?  I think not, fucking radicals. Face it, you're a typical Muslim hypocrite, you want the Western world to bend to Islamic demands while the Islamic world rejects every one of ours.
V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2014, 10:25:42 PM »

I said that about obama and yes. He is appeasing them. He's trying to negotiate and doing Little to stop them.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2014, 10:27:59 PM »
I said that about obama and yes. He is appeasing them. He's trying to negotiate and doing Little to stop them.
well...

i guess if i was just able to get it out of you that you don't think all muslims are crazy that's prrogress enough for now.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2014, 10:29:46 PM »
Can you open parliament is Islamic countries with a Christian prayer?  I think not, fucking radicals. Face it, you're a typical Muslim hypocrite, you want the Western world to bend to Islamic demands while the Islamic world rejects every one of ours.
i don't want anything man, jeez. it's as if you think yelling at me takes your grievances out at the muslim world.

fine, i'll take your message back.
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2014, 10:32:02 PM »
well...

i guess if i was just able to get it out of you that you don't think all muslims are crazy that's prrogress enough for now.

Like I said, I never said all Muslims are crazy. But the ones who are (extremists) need to be destroyed, eliminated not even dealt with.