Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 6338 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2024, 06:36:37 AM »
That's a good one, I could also see -

He's not cool enough to go with something like "Wheel in the Sky".

I can see him posing to this

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2024, 09:44:16 AM »
Not hating here Hank, but you are making a fool of yourself competing. Train, enjoy life, but for the sake of God, leave competition for the ones who have the body for it.

You're wasting your time trying to tell him.
He's completely delusional & see's an Arnold type physique when he looks in
The mirror or pics of himself - any normal person would be embarrassed with their
Lack of Stage condition & physique - oh no not Bianca acting & poncing around like
He's won the Arnold or Olympia.

Like you say if he had any normal sense he'd leave the competing to those
With the right genetics for it. Unfortunately for him he doesn't.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #302 on: April 26, 2024, 09:57:00 AM »
Not hating here Hank, but you are making a fool of yourself competing. Train, enjoy life, but for the sake of God, leave competition for the ones who have the body for it.

But you are hating and you are going off a pic where I am clearly not flexing. How am I making a fool out of myself if I won? There were 2 other trained competitors. I was placed ahead of them. If I don't have the body for it and I am a delusional fool what would that make them? They looked great. I looked great. My pics from the evening show not so much. But contest are judged on prelims and how you actually look not a pic that may or may not be timed correctly.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #303 on: April 26, 2024, 10:07:32 AM »
Even in those "good" pics nobody looks in contest shape.

You yourself admitted you didn't even work on posing.

You did the minimum effort required, and the physique showed it.

You looked in the photos EXACTLY like Jeff said you would - he was spot on correct.  Why wouldn't you listen to him for advice on how to improve.
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2024, 10:11:36 AM »
My pics from the evening show not so much. But contest are judged on prelims and how you actually look not a pic that may or may not be timed correctly.

What song?

We need answers Hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2024, 10:12:43 AM »

You looked in the photos EXACTLY like Jeff said you would - he was spot on correct.  Why wouldn't you listen to him for advice on how to improve.

I won fuck Jeff he is just a jealous old man. All he knows how to do is starve himself he hasnt added an ounce of muscle he barely even lifts.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 26, 2024, 10:36:09 AM »
I won fuck Jeff he is just a jealous old man. All he knows how to do is starve himself he hasnt added an ounce of muscle he barely even lifts.
No one is jealous of you Brian, fuck , why would they be?

Apart from inheriting money you have nothing at all in life
A retarded kid who cant talk or write properly from a broken relationship and a wife who you met through probation who is going to fucking fleece you.
You have lost in everything you have ever done including bodybuilding.
If the over 60s guy had entered your class you would still not have a 1st place "medal"
Fucks sake its such a prestigious show they dont even give the winners a fucking trophy.

As for adding muscle you have been the same weight for 20 years yourself

Go on Brian, what did you weigh at 21, tell us again?

As for not training, 3 sets of leg ext and 2 sets of leg curls?

Brutal self ownage you bald squeaky high pitched fag

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #307 on: April 26, 2024, 11:24:20 AM »

You ignored everything I posted - it had nothing to do with who won.  Nobody gives a shit who won at this point, and I can guarantee nobody's jealous of anything.

You had fun, didn't diet hard, didn't practice posing, and that's what the majority of the pics show.  What are you arguing at this point?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2024, 12:12:16 PM »
You ignored everything I posted - it had nothing to do with who won.  Nobody gives a shit who won at this point, and I can guarantee nobody's jealous of anything.

You had fun, didn't diet hard, didn't practice posing, and that's what the majority of the pics show.  What are you arguing at this point?

I care who won. I trained for a year. I came back from a Hernia. I think I looked great. Obviously every picture isn't going to be great that's not my issue. In real life I looked great and I won. Next time I will bring my own photographer but again I can take a pic right now and I look awesome but you guys will say it doesnt count. So if pics I take dont count why would pics someone else take count? Do medals count because I won the damn medal. Are we trying to get pics or wins?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2024, 01:13:13 PM »
But you are hating and you are going off a pic where I am clearly not flexing. How am I making a fool out of myself if I won? There were 2 other trained competitors. I was placed ahead of them. If I don't have the body for it and I am a delusional fool what would that make them? They looked great. I looked great. My pics from the evening show not so much. But contest are judged on prelims and how you actually look not a pic that may or may not be timed correctly.
Keep trying to convince us that the two natty newbs in your class looked great and you were even greater so you pulled off an upset win and shocked the free world................we might believe it if we were as clueless as you,but unfortunately we are all veterans here.

You three all sucked ass......you look like you did zero prep which is exactly what you did.

If anyone in halfway decent condition showed up,you would have left and drove home.

Before you say I never beat anyone,bite your tongue cuz I can produce receipts that show guys looking light years better than all of you that I have placed ahead of.....and I`ll do it again in my upcoming outing which I am inviting you to attend.   :)

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2024, 03:06:01 PM »
Lmfao classic getbig thread reminiscent of the early 2000's 😂

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2024, 03:08:35 PM »
I care who won. I trained for a year. I came back from a Hernia. I think I looked great. Obviously every picture isn't going to be great that's not my issue. In real life I looked great and I won. Next time I will bring my own photographer but again I can take a pic right now and I look awesome but you guys will say it doesnt count. So if pics I take dont count why would pics someone else take count? Do medals count because I won the damn medal. Are we trying to get pics or wins?

If Ron is not available, reach out to Mitsuru Okabe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2024, 03:13:28 PM »
Lmfao classic getbig thread reminiscent of the early 2000's 😂
;)

Keeping it real around here.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2024, 03:14:36 PM »

Wes on fire 🔥 in this post. 

Keep trying to convince us that the two natty newbs in your class looked great and you were even greater so you pulled off an upset win and shocked the free world................we might believe it if we were as clueless as you,but unfortunately we are all veterans here.

You three all sucked ass......you look like you did zero prep which is exactly what you did.

If anyone in halfway decent condition showed up,you would have left and drove home.

Before you say I never beat anyone,bite your tongue cuz I can produce receipts that show guys looking light years better than all of you that I have placed ahead of.....and I`ll do it again in my upcoming outing which I am inviting you to attend.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 26, 2024, 03:16:50 PM »

My female training partner would kill you on stage w the muscle she has gotten in a year.    Your training is garbage.    Be a man !   For f sake Bhank - grab sack and train like man for once in your life.    It’s not working for you doing this pansie bs.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2024, 03:41:37 PM »
Don't listen to the haterz, Bhanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2024, 06:24:27 PM »
My female training partner would kill you on stage w the muscle she has gotten in a year.    Your training is garbage.    Be a man !   For f sake Bhank - grab sack and train like man for once in your life.    It’s not working for you doing this pansie bs.

All you do is yap you had your chance 2 years in a row to show up and compete you were invited. You decided to be lazy and stay home. Now you want to yap after the fact about how you could have won and your girlfriend could have won yap yap yap would have could have should have why dont you strap on a pair and pick a contest go win a show then lets talk baout who trains better

Sak up Pick a show any show and go get a win then lets talk about training until then yap yap yap

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2024, 06:30:13 PM »
All you do is yap you had your chance 2 years in a row to show up and compete you were invited. You decided to be lazy and stay home. Now you want to yap after the fact about how you could have won and your girlfriend could have won yap yap yap would have could have should have why dont you strap on a pair and pick a contest go win a show then lets talk baout who trains better

Sak up Pick a show any show and go get a win then lets talk about training until then yap yap yap

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

Call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamb ulance, now!  What a fuckin' baby you are Woody.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2024, 06:38:45 PM »

He's truly delusional "They looked great. I looked great"   Jut gotta tighten up 5 lbs.  I wasn't flexing.
And he took GH to look like that?  How many thousands of dollars of that Christmas money Mama gave him went down the shitter for him to still look like that?

I guess we should have realized how delusional he was when he got totally elective cosmetic surgery for that hernia, like he's Phil Heaht or something.

Luck, simple luck, that no one goes in these.  Everyone who enters qualifies for Nationals, but at least enough guys show to Nationals that he won't luck out again. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #319 on: April 26, 2024, 06:47:29 PM »
Never1aShow -  please add to the list of ailments.

Already on there long ago, #40

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2024, 07:01:50 PM »
62 and 57 a 56 and a 70 year old who would have beaten you.

Don't forget the 60 yr old in Charlotte Cup Classic over 60 Class B (and Over 50 Class B) that also would have beaten him but for some reason didn't also enter the 40+ too.  Wagner Santiago, Marcus Cruz, Charles Arena, he loses when someone else who's more than a neophyte shows up.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i0z9/wagner_santiago

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2024, 07:06:18 PM »
Men's Physique over 40 Class B would have beat him also if he'd also gone in Classic.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i0yw/galvin_smith