Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 407139 times)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Two Words You Don't Want To Hear Together - "Mystery" and "Virus"
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2020, 02:10:08 AM »
What percentage of the PPV buys do you think Connor gets. At 10% and 2 million buys that will get him another 10 million. Insane for an MMA fighter.

When people complain that MMA fighters are underpaid they don't understand economics.
The buyer always wants to pay the least amount possible. The seller (the fighter) wants as much as possible. Each gets what they can get. If the fighter could get more then the UFC pays them elsewhere then they would go there. They can't. If you can bring in the numbers that Connor brings in then you will be making the big bucks.

Ufc would be raping Conor on those PPV's, I reckon he'd be getting a few % if he's lucky, he's fighting under their banner they are running the show.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2020, 04:32:31 AM »
Two words you don't wan't to hear together.

What's worse than "Mystery" and "Virus"?

"Neegul" and "Daughter", "Liberals" and "Government" , "Mussies" and "Neighbourhood".

What's the worst combo?

"Getbig.com" and "Offline".

LOL!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2020, 05:57:30 PM »
The outbreak is WAY WAY worse than what’s being reported. I have sources very close to the ground.

Same as your bitcoin sources?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2020, 06:38:51 PM »
You have to ask why they made Ebola daily scare news and this gets almost nothing.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2020, 06:53:11 PM »
I have various “on the ground connections” in numerous key countries.

Here some more recent news. Watch this carefully:

China reports another death from Wuhan virus, infections spread to other cities.  

www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3046771/china-coronavirus-wuhan-reports-136-new-cases-over-weekend

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2020, 07:11:04 PM »
I have various “on the ground connections” in numerous key countries.

Here some more recent news. Watch this carefully:

China reports another death from Wuhan virus, infections spread to other cities.  

www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3046771/china-coronavirus-wuhan-reports-136-new-cases-over-weekend

Maybe it really IS the end times now?

NIBIRA IS GROWING CLOSER AND CLOSER!
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »
Can Connor fight off Cowboy and the Wuhan Clan Kung Flu at the same time?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2020, 08:04:54 PM »
Can Connor fight off Cowboy and the Wuhan Clan Kung Flu at the same time?

While the Virus is all around .. US and Nibirah?
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2020, 06:14:31 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-counts-sharp-rise-coronavirus-013031419.html

Over 200 now confirmed infected...in a country of billions...

"The head of a Chinese government expert team said Monday that human-to-human transmission has been confirmed in an outbreak of a new coronavirus, a development that raises the possibility that it could spread more quickly and widely.

Team leader Zhong Nanshan, a respiratory expert, said two people in Guangdong province in southern China caught the virus from family members, state media said. Some medical workers have also tested positive for the virus, the English-language China Daily newspaper reported."

"In Geneva, the World Health Organization announced it would convene an Emergency Committee meeting on Wednesday to determine whether the outbreak warrants being declared a global health crisis.

Such declarations are typically made for epidemics of severe diseases that threaten to cross borders and require an internationally coordinated response. Previous global emergencies have been declared for crises including the ongoing Ebola outbreak in Congo, the emergence of Zika virus in the Americas in 2016 and the West Africa Ebola outbreak in 2014."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2020, 06:18:19 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-counts-sharp-rise-coronavirus-013031419.html

Over 200 now confirmed infected...in a country of billions...

"The head of a Chinese government expert team said Monday that human-to-human transmission has been confirmed in an outbreak of a new coronavirus, a development that raises the possibility that it could spread more quickly and widely.

Team leader Zhong Nanshan, a respiratory expert, said two people in Guangdong province in southern China caught the virus from family members, state media said. Some medical workers have also tested positive for the virus, the English-language China Daily newspaper reported."

"In Geneva, the World Health Organization announced it would convene an Emergency Committee meeting on Wednesday to determine whether the outbreak warrants being declared a global health crisis.

Such declarations are typically made for epidemics of severe diseases that threaten to cross borders and require an internationally coordinated response. Previous global emergencies have been declared for crises including the ongoing Ebola outbreak in Congo, the emergence of Zika virus in the Americas in 2016 and the West Africa Ebola outbreak in 2014."

'TIS THE ENDTIMES I TELL YE!

THE ENDTIMES!

Let us cherish the time we have together on Getbig while it lasts!
Q

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2020, 09:30:22 PM »
It’s way way worse than what is being officially reported. I am hearing from direct sources on the ground of a massive scale outbreak underway.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »
It’s way way worse than what is being officially reported. I am hearing from direct sources on the ground of a massive scale outbreak underway.

WILL WE BE SAFE IN EUROPE AND THE US THOUGH?

IS THE VIRUS SEXUAL???
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2020, 11:53:45 AM »

WILL WE BE SAFE IN EUROPE AND THE US THOUGH?

Already in 4 Euro nations , others probably would not tell (like many X before  :-\)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2020, 04:38:22 PM »
We will now start to feel the wrath of this new Wiggs Ebola mutation. As I have told you I have very high level sources on the ground. Watch and wait. Will start off spreading in New York and San Francisco. Remember where you heard this first. The infestation is already massive across China and various parts of Asia.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2020, 04:39:21 PM »
We will now start to feel the wrath of this new Wiggs Ebola mutation. As I have told you I have very high level sources on the ground. Watch and wait. Will start off spreading in New York and San Francisco. Remember where you heard this first. The infestation is already massive across China and various parts of Asia.

So THIS is what NIBIRU is all about!

I just want to say, i've had great fun with all of you getbiggers over the years
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2020, 07:41:56 PM »
China now confirms 440 coronavirus cases, 9 deaths and 1,394 patients are under medical observation. They also stated that the virus is mutating.

North Korea has temporarily closed its border to Chinese tourism.

Remember China had a swine flu that required killing 350 million pigs last year. Scary stuff if that ever mutated.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »
China is way way under-reporting. There are (according to my sources) hundreds of thousands of people
infected over the last month and many are terribly suffering (although death rate is only around 1/100). Its terribly bad. Watch the news a week from now ...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2020, 11:45:21 PM »
The outbreak of the virus was first reported in December and has also struck Thailand, South Korea, and Japan. The first U.S. case of the virus was contracted by a Washington state man, who's not being named, after he traveled to China. The man got back to the U.S. on Jan. 15, passing through Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and was hospitalized on Jan. 19. He's currently being kept in isolation at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Washington. Officials have said that the infected man, who is in his 30s, is doing well and is "healthy," NPR reports.
X

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2020, 12:28:05 AM »
The outbreak of the virus was first reported in December and has also struck Thailand, South Korea, and Japan. The first U.S. case of the virus was contracted by a Washington state man, who's not being named, after he traveled to China. The man got back to the U.S. on Jan. 15, passing through Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and was hospitalized on Jan. 19. He's currently being kept in isolation at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Washington. Officials have said that the infected man, who is in his 30s, is doing well and is "healthy," NPR reports.

This is relatively consistent with my sources (regarding start date is patient zero - likely a few weeks earlier).

I am telling you the virus is highly contagious. Affects some people way harder than others depending on a range of circumstances.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2020, 01:35:33 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2020, 02:42:28 PM »
It really IS an Epidemic (soon Pandemic)

It was nice knowing you fellas!
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »

Correction: Chinese passangers detected at the airports in those Asian countries !.

Chinese don't mix with others before scanning  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2020, 02:00:46 PM »
It really IS an Epidemic (soon Pandemic)

It was nice knowing you fellas!

Ah, only 17* dead in China  :-\

(in Chinese lingo 17 = 17 000)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2020, 04:32:10 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51148303

"The number of people already infected by the mystery virus emerging in China is far greater than official figures suggest, scientists have told the BBC.

There have been more than 60 confirmed cases of the new coronavirus, but UK experts estimate a figure nearer 1,700.

Two people are known to have died from the respiratory illness, which appeared in Wuhan city in December.

"I am substantially more concerned than I was a week ago," disease outbreak scientist Prof Neil Ferguson, said."

New Chinese number is 20 000 000 , 20M in isolation  :-\.

Buy good breeding musk  ;)