Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418740 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2525 on: November 19, 2021, 01:43:38 AM »
FDA Documents Show CV19 Vax Produces a Bioweapon – Karen Kingston

They are calling them side effects. When you have a meeting two months before you approve and you list a bunch of severe chronic diseases that induce morbidity and mortality in children and adults, and you say you know this is going to happen, that is not a side effect.  That is an intended consequence.

Since they weren't tested on Rats and Rabbits first, why are people complaining now?  PETA and Karen bishes are so in love with Beastiality. Not one animal was harmed in this experiment, just the hearts, and minds of children.  Live with it.

That is the effect of the vaccines.  The effect of the vaccines is to cause havoc within your immune system 

Actually, they train your immune to look for ONE SPECIFIC protein which mutated generations ago.  Roll up your sleeves.

heart attacks, heart inflammation; it results in neurological disorders ranging from fatigue to paralysis to brain fog to rapid onset to disorders, to narcolepsy, to death, to pregnancy stillborns, birth defects and miscarriages.

You really thought the spiked cells were going to just hang around the injection site when there were interesting organs to check out?

More power to Florida, Texas, the Nordics, Belgium, Denmark, Israel, British Medical Journal, Syracuse Univ (serum testing before fucboi shots), Dr. Dhand, Pres 45 (who actually said let the healthy experience covid and vaccinate those who actually need a shot.  Refer back to Syracuse) and anyone I may have forgotten.   

RIP to those who weren't protected. 

Phuck the Chinks and their kindergarten lab techniques.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2526 on: November 19, 2021, 06:20:52 AM »
 So what's in a booster? Is it the same as having dose 1 or 2? Is it a stingy amount of the full dose? What other vaccine needs a booster shot just months within having the full shot?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2527 on: November 19, 2021, 06:45:18 AM »
Hello? McFly...

"The Spectator has published an article citing official data from Public Health England, which states that for the over 30’s, “the rates of Covid infection per 100,000 are now higher among the vaxxed than the unvaxxed.”

https://summit.news/2021/11/19/official-public-health-england-data-says-covid-infection-rates-higher-in-vaxxed-then-unvaxxed/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2528 on: November 19, 2021, 06:54:30 AM »
Austria, 65% fully vaxxxed...got to get those numbers UP! Where have we heard this before? If you don't know how long it lasts, it's just fear and control not a plan. If the plan is doubling down on boosters when the shots don't work, that's just sad.

"... the regions of Salzburg and Upper Austria will introduce a lockdown for the entire population starting on Monday, which regional leaders said would last for "several weeks" but would hopefully be over by Christmas.

There is no longer any alternative than to order a full lockdown in the region, Salzburg’s governor Wilfried Haslauer told a press conference on Thursday afternoon: “We have considered a lockdown to be a significant infringement on the public, but now we are left with no other choice,” he said according to The Local.

The length of the lockdown is not yet confirmed, but Haslauer said it would last at least three weeks, and most likely four. As in previous lockdowns, it would be possible to leave home only for essential purposes including food shopping, exercise, and accessing medical care including vaccinations. Hotels, restaurants and retail stores will close.

He urged everyone in the region who is eligible to get their first vaccine doses as well as boosters, “so that we can get out of this lockdown as soon as possible, before Christmas if at all possible”. Salzburg this week followed Vienna in making booster doses possible from four months after the second dose."

https://www.thelocal.at/20211118/salzburg-and-upper-austria-to-go-into-full-covid-lockdown-next-week/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2529 on: November 19, 2021, 07:01:10 AM »
Meanwhile, in the face of all the above data FDA says today all adults are OK to get boosted. They never talk about health. They never talk about how they lied about the effectiveness of the other shots. They just talk about how to get everyone taking as many shots as possible.

"Fearful that waning protection and the onset of winter will set off a wave of breakthrough infections, a growing number of governors had already offered boosters to everyone 18 and older ahead of the holidays.

The agency said the expansion was justified by currently available clinical trial data as well as real-world evidence. In a statement, Dr. Peter Marks, who leads the F.D.A. division that regulates vaccines, added: “Streamlining the eligibility criteria and making booster doses available to all individuals 18 years of age and older will also help to eliminate confusion about who may receive a booster dose and ensure booster doses are available to all who may need one.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/19/us/politics/coronavirus-boosters-fda.html

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2530 on: November 19, 2021, 07:07:38 AM »
So what's in a booster? Is it the same as having dose 1 or 2? Is it a stingy amount of the full dose? What other vaccine needs a booster shot just months within having the full shot?

Boosters 3 and 4 are the same compound formulation as shots 1 and 2.  They basically re-excite the immune system if you want to call it that.  Kids just get a diluted version when clinics don't "F" and give them a full dose.  I heard a couple of kids got really sick, and 2 were fainting and falling. 

Look at it this way.  Shots 1 and 2 are primers. The boosters are the same thing in smaller doses to build up the wall. Excite? Immune Memory? Whatever Fucbois at the CDC and Pharmas want to call it. 

Let me know when they go back to the lab with a pin and a pad and change the formulations.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2531 on: November 19, 2021, 07:10:17 AM »
Boosters 3 and 4 are the same compound formulation as shots 1 and 2.  They basically re-excite the immune system if you want to call it that.  Kids just get a diluted version when clinics don't "F" and give them a full dose.  I heard a couple of kids got really sick, and 2 were fainting and falling. 

Look at it this way.  Shots 1 and 2 are primers. The boosters are the same thing in smaller doses to build up the wall. Excite? Immune Memory? Whatever Fucbois at the CDC and Pharmas want to call it. 

Let me know when they go back to the lab with a pin and a pad and change the formulations.

This is why it's hilarious when they downplay natural immunity by saying "we don't know how long it lasts".

Well, directionally, it would seem it last much longer than the "vaccine".
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2532 on: November 19, 2021, 07:29:32 AM »
Here's a bit of tin foil hat stuff to lighten the mood.  ;D

Blog/Conspiracy
Posted Nov 19, 2021 by Martin Armstrong
Spread the love

An odd correlation has been made between the sterilization process of wild horses and the COVID-19 vaccine. The porcine zona pellucida (PZP) vaccination is intended to curb the wild horse population by producing antibodies that prevent mares from producing fertile eggs. The vaccination effects are not immediate but rather it is distributed over the course of 2-6 weeks, similar to the COVID vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer, with subsequent booster shots. The PZP vaccine is administered:

“The vaccine stimulates the target animal to produce antibodies, which attach to its own ZP, thus blocking fertilization and causing contraception. The PZP vaccine is usually given, initially, in a series of 2 vaccinations 2-6 weeks apart and then a booster every 8 months to a year, depending on the species. The PZP is emulsified with an adjuvant to stimulate the animal’s immune system.”

Coincidentally, Pfizer CEO Dr. Albert Bourla is a trained veterinarian. If this were true, it would be gaslighting at its finest considering they dubbed ivermectin as a horse medication. Of course, this could simply be a conspiracy, but it does correlate with Gates’ wishes to reduce the world population, and I cannot think of another vaccine that requires ongoing boosters for the same virus.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/correlation-between-the-covid-vaccine-and-equine-sterilization/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2533 on: November 19, 2021, 08:35:52 AM »
Germany's Coronavirus Crisis Is Getting Out of Control
Bloomberg ^ | 19 November 2021 | Chris Reiter and Tim Loh
Posted on 11/19/2021, 3:28:14 AM

"The urgent wave that we're in right now will not be stopped by vaccinations," since it takes weeks for people to build up full protection, Meyer-Hermann said. "We need to keep other measures front and center and put them immediately into place."

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2534 on: November 19, 2021, 01:20:42 PM »
A dummy on oxygen, used in fake ICU hospital room...used for a mainstream news story on how overrun Canadian hospitals are with covid patients. Doesn't that seem like a lot of work to report news? It's almost like they are making the news. Hmmm.

No wonder OAK is so scared.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/error-in-judgement-cbc-edmonton-regrets-mannequins-use-in-covid-19-news-report

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2535 on: November 19, 2021, 01:27:18 PM »
Pure stupidity for two years. What a waste.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2536 on: November 19, 2021, 01:40:41 PM »
A dummy on oxygen, used in fake ICU hospital room...used for a mainstream news story on how overrun Canadian hospitals are with covid patients. Doesn't that seem like a lot of work to report news? It's almost like they are making the news. Hmmm.

No wonder OAK is so scared.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/error-in-judgement-cbc-edmonton-regrets-mannequins-use-in-covid-19-news-report

I would say the real test of whether or not someone is a Covid Mark is whether they buy into the “official” death toll numbers.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2537 on: November 19, 2021, 04:17:51 PM »
I would say the real test of whether or not someone is a Covid Mark is whether they buy into the “official” death toll numbers.

Awaiting Oaks response!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2538 on: November 19, 2021, 05:42:20 PM »
I donated blood Tuesday and the blood center test your blood for Covid antibodies for free. I got my results today. I am positive for high anitbodies. I didn't have the jab and I was never sick. They only time I ever wear a mask is when flying. This thing is different for everyone.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2539 on: November 19, 2021, 05:46:01 PM »
I donated blood Tuesday and the blood center test your blood for Covid antibodies for free. I got my results today. I am positive for high anitbodies. I didn't have the jab and I was never sick. They only time I ever wear a mask is when flying. This thing is different for everyone.

Are you type O?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2540 on: November 19, 2021, 05:46:55 PM »
copy/paste but

The 3rd dose increases immunity, so after the 4th dose you are protected.

Once 80% of the population has received the 5th dose, the restrictions can be relaxed.

As the 6th dose stops the virus from spreading.

I am calm and believe that the 7th dose will solve our problems.

We have no reason to fear the 8th dose as it will also be safe and effective.

The clinical phase of the 9th dose will confirm that the antibodies remain stable after the 10th dose.

The 11th dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer any reason to criticize the 12th dose.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2541 on: November 19, 2021, 05:55:52 PM »

largest 'Marks' in the history of humanity:

terminally braindead tards who willingly allow an abominable, experimental gene altering poison +, with known dire effects - and zero upside whatsoever - to be injected inside of their body r surely some of the most pathetic, useless and spiritually dead cowards to have ever existed.

facilitating the end of man while passively endorsing the ruinous poisoning of children.

fuck these 'people'.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2542 on: November 19, 2021, 06:08:52 PM »
one of our own who is vaccinated tested positive for the covid today
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2544 on: November 19, 2021, 06:20:55 PM »
Which blood center? I’m going Friday to have an antibody test at Quest.
T

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2545 on: November 19, 2021, 06:24:52 PM »
Which blood center? I’m going Friday to have an antibody test at Quest.
I went to the blood center where you donate blood for them to give to hospitals.  Quest will charge because that is a private lab.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2546 on: November 19, 2021, 06:28:05 PM »
Yes.

me too,.....we must be related  :D :-X
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2547 on: November 19, 2021, 06:39:01 PM »
one of our own who is vaccinated tested positive for the covid today

#metoo 🤣

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2548 on: November 19, 2021, 06:50:47 PM »
Yes.

Interesting. An educated guess based on what I've seen both from people I know locally and on here.

It seems the type O blood people experience less covid symptoms and sickness than others.

No idea why, and very little info out there about blood type and reactions. Of course none of that would fit the vaxxx for everyone orders.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2549 on: November 19, 2021, 06:56:52 PM »
"