Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418930 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2900 on: December 05, 2021, 12:14:38 PM »
We all feel very badly': Fauci says America is revaluating South Africa travel ban and the 'hardship' it brings to passengers - as Omicron variant is detected across nearly one third 100% of America

Fucbois are us American Style.

Got your pants pulled down in public, trying to sell a viral generation with remanence of the common cold as the deadliest variant yet.  FOH!  Pull this guy's licenses.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2901 on: December 05, 2021, 12:34:29 PM »
Cardiac floors in hospitals are very busy right now.
Cardiologist offices are packed as well.  My sister works at a hospital along with 5 other women ages 35-50 and they are all having heart issues?  And no one knows why. All are fully vaxxed. She has to return back to the doctors office tomorrow to pick up a 48 hour holter monitor because they ran out of them.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2902 on: December 05, 2021, 01:30:07 PM »
Cardiologist offices are packed as well.  My sister works at a hospital along with 5 other women ages 35-50 and they are all having heart issues?  And no one knows why. All are fully vaxxed. She has to return back to the doctors office tomorrow to pick up a 48 hour holter monitor because they ran out of them.

Great post!

Got any more story’s that never happened?

😎😎😎

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2903 on: December 05, 2021, 03:15:13 PM »
Great post!

😎😎😎

delusions gonna delusion

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2905 on: December 05, 2021, 04:02:04 PM »
Well, well, well! Now we've started to come full circle. I guess they are done printing money and paying themselves. Notice how the article differentiates between Covid and Omicron.  :D

Now we are primed for an economic crash with a faceless virus to blame. When Fauci downplayed the severity of Omicron this weekend that signals the disappearance of blame is coming.

"The Omicron variant of the virus that causes Covid-19 likely acquired at least one of its mutations by picking up a snippet of genetic material from another virus – possibly one that causes the common cold – present in the same infected cells, according to researchers.

This genetic sequence does not appear in any earlier versions of the coronavirus, called Sars-CoV-2, but is ubiquitous in many other viruses including those that cause the common cold, and also in the human genome, researchers said."

"This could mean the virus transmits more easily, while only causing mild or asymptomatic disease:D Scientists do not yet know whether Omicron is more infectious than other variants, whether it causes more severe disease or whether it will overtake Delta as the most prevalent variant."

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3158448/omicron-covid-19-variant-likely-picked-piece-common?module=storypackage&pgtype=homepage

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2906 on: December 05, 2021, 05:14:29 PM »
600 dead kids over 22 months.  About as many die in pools and jacuzzies in 12 months.  Drain the pools and spas, because one death is too many.  ::)
Only a few dozen of those dead kids were actually healthy before C-19 infection.

78% of C-19 hospitalization were of the overweight and obese; 73% of fatalities were of the overweight and obese.  If you're at risk, get your jabs.  Leave the kids alone (unless they're fat).

Just to keep the record straight. Those 600 are in addition to all other causes of death. Not sure how the comparison is relevant. Over the years there have been a number of laws/regulations enacted to protect kids from drowning in pools and spas. Can you point me to the source regarding the actual number of healthy verses unhealthy kids?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2907 on: December 05, 2021, 06:34:11 PM »
Great post!

😎😎😎
I have no reason to lie.  I can add to the story.  My poor sister went to Urgent Care today because she was really tired and lost her taste and smell.  Bingo positive of Covid. Yes fully vaxxed. Now a messed up heart and Covid.  They will let her know what kind of Covid in 48 hours.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2908 on: December 05, 2021, 07:07:22 PM »
Just to keep the record straight. Those 600 are in addition to all other causes of death. Not sure how the comparison is relevant. Over the years there have been a number of laws/regulations enacted to protect kids from drowning in pools and spas. Can you point me to the source regarding the actual number of healthy verses unhealthy kids?

My point was that we're not going to drain the pools and spas to save 600 kids a year.  We shouldn't jab kids with experimental drugs to avoid 600 potential deaths over a nearly 2-year period.

I'll try to get the death data (how morbid  :D), but for now:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7679116/

Results
42 studies containing 275,661 children without comorbidities and 9,353 children with comorbidities were included. Severe COVID-19 was present in 5.1% (more than 1 in 20) of children with comorbidities, and in 0.2% (1 in 500) without comorbidities. Random-effects analysis revealed a higher risk of severe COVID-19 among children with comorbidities than for healthy children...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2909 on: December 05, 2021, 07:42:26 PM »
My point was that we're not going to drain the pools and spas to save 600 kids a year.  We shouldn't jab kids with experimental drugs to avoid 600 potential deaths over a nearly 2-year period.

I'll try to get the death data (how morbid  :D), but for now:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7679116/

Results
42 studies containing 275,661 children without comorbidities and 9,353 children with comorbidities were included. Severe COVID-19 was present in 5.1% (more than 1 in 20) of children with comorbidities, and in 0.2% (1 in 500) without comorbidities. Random-effects analysis revealed a higher risk of severe COVID-19 among children with comorbidities than for healthy children...

Fear trumps logic over and over.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2910 on: December 05, 2021, 10:58:50 PM »
Great post!

😎😎😎

You keep posting all this dumb shit when all that matters is, have you taken your 4th shot (2nd booster yet), and will you be taking your 5th shot (3rd booster) when Moderna's Megatron patent is approved by the USPTO in March regardless if Covid is the common cold at the point?  Just answer the question.  Everyone knows the elderly, obese and underliers probably need a shot.   

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2911 on: December 05, 2021, 11:41:40 PM »
Parents to Sue School After Teacher Used Shoelace to Strap Mask to Down Syndrome Daughter’s Face

School admitted to masking child for six weeks without parental authorization... despite the fact she was exempt due to Down Syndrome.

https://www.newswars.com/parents-sue-school-after-teacher-used-shoelace-to-strap-mask-to-down-syndrome-daughters-face/

'Police interviewed school staff who admitted to tying the shoelace to the child’s face, but investigators claimed the child was OK with it because she didn’t show any signs of distress.'

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2912 on: December 06, 2021, 12:04:07 AM »
Scientists studying whether Omicron is more resistant to vaccines

Omicron is possibly more infectious because it shares genetic code with common cold coronavirus, study says

The common cold is a virus, is very infectious, has 0.000000000000 mortality, and doesn't have an experimental shot (VACCINE) on the market.

Omicron has been shown so far to have 0.000? mortality as of the very minute

Fauci - “No deaths but it’s dangerous”🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Common cold is very dangerous because it currently shares code with Omicron

Common cold needs a vaccine ASAP.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2913 on: December 06, 2021, 10:41:11 AM »
Scientists studying whether Omicron is more resistant to vaccines

Omicron is possibly more infectious because it shares genetic code with common cold coronavirus, study says

The common cold is a virus, is very infectious, has 0.000000000000 mortality, and doesn't have an experimental shot (VACCINE) on the market.

Omicron has been shown so far to have 0.000? mortality as of the very minute

Fauci - “No deaths but it’s dangerous”🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Common cold is very dangerous because it currently shares code with Omicron

Common cold needs a vaccine ASAP.

you dont need all the zeros

Its 0 for both

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2914 on: December 06, 2021, 11:06:45 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2916 on: December 07, 2021, 10:34:03 AM »
 Vaccidents?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2917 on: December 07, 2021, 01:57:02 PM »
Vaccidents?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-sport-idUSL1N2SK160

It's been shown for quite some time now that videos like these are fake. This PROVES that antivaxxers have no REAL evidence to back up their claims.

Sad really.

8)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2918 on: December 07, 2021, 02:18:54 PM »
We all feel very badly': Fauci says America is revaluating South Africa travel ban and the 'hardship' it brings to passengers - as Omicron variant is detected across nearly one third 100% of America

Fucbois are us American Style.

Got your pants pulled down in public, trying to sell a viral generation with remanence of the common cold as the deadliest variant yet.  FOH!  Pull this guy's licenses.

He has a history of pseudoscience quackery, malevolent and incompetence....and psychopathy.....and narcissism. He was a total disaster during the HIV epidemic in the 80s/90s. No therapeutics....not allowed until he could fluff big pharma (and hurt/kill a lot of peoe with AZT) FACTLESS assertions Le "you can get HIV from someone on a bus or at a family party if you get too close..." Even after the NIH/CDC and global medical community knew the mechanism of transmission....and of course the Big Lie that there was an acute danger to the hetero population.

Good news is he controls all the inner machinations of medical research in the USA as he controls the funding.

Gas chamber for him.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2919 on: December 07, 2021, 06:04:12 PM »
2 Los Angeles schools give vaccine to children and tell them not to tell their parents.

No permission from parents, bribed children with pizza, told not to tell parents.

Barack Obama Academy School, so hard to believe an institution bearing her name would put children in danger and trample parental rights.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2920 on: December 07, 2021, 06:25:46 PM »
WOW that is really messed up.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2921 on: December 07, 2021, 06:35:23 PM »
2 Los Angeles schools give vaccine to children and tell them not to tell their parents.

No permission from parents, bribed children with pizza, told not to tell parents.

Barack Obama Academy School, so hard to believe an institution bearing her name would put children in danger and trample parental rights.

There is a similar program where I live. The kids can get the vaccine even if the parents don’t want them to and it’s totally confidential.

Brilliant!

In Canada if you deny your kids proper medical treatment it’s a crime. It’s considered child abuse.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2922 on: December 07, 2021, 08:04:22 PM »
Last week I was feeling off,nothing bad just rundown not sure ,training was actually good and eating,my sinuses were hurting tender,kid at work tested positive he was sick pretty good.I wasn’t around him but who knows.fast forward to yesterday went to ear dr to get ears checked,I felt a little more stuffed though at night ,today at work I felt a bit muscle achy runny noise,I went to dr office took rapid test and it came back positive.hopefully stays like a cold .

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2923 on: December 07, 2021, 09:10:20 PM »
Good luck.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2924 on: December 07, 2021, 09:43:44 PM »

A kid can't get a filling at the dentist without his parent's permission - this is some sick stuff.

*Barack Obama Eagles*