Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418890 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3900 on: January 05, 2022, 09:12:43 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3901 on: January 05, 2022, 10:53:23 PM »
Omicron is the end of this.

What you're seeing and about to see is the final death spasm.

only just the beginning mate. the next 5 years will see a major shift in the way people live.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3902 on: January 05, 2022, 11:21:40 PM »
I believe you but that is a very extreme example.  With all respect.

For sure man, no doubt about it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3903 on: January 05, 2022, 11:23:30 PM »
She is probably lying about never going out except for groceries.  They convinced people a couple of months ago that vaxxed people could all get together and associate with no masks, no problem - as long as all present were vaxxed.  Guess what, once Omicron happened that guidance was invalid, but that info was the guidance most were still following in many places all through December.

I personally know 10 fully vaxxed and boosted people who all got Covid in the last 2 weeks.  A colleague from work just told me he knew 20 as of today.

I don't track her, but she's a bit off her rocker.

She brags about not going out and seeing her friends/family because she is "doing what's best" for America.

Who knows what she does.

Shes' ugly so i have no reason to stalk her. ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3904 on: January 05, 2022, 11:55:55 PM »
Australia prison state before and now:

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3905 on: January 06, 2022, 12:01:46 AM »
Australia prison state before and now:

12-18 months ago I would have been on board.  Now, with all we have at our disposal and knowledge about the virusl(es) it's absolutely ridiculous. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3906 on: January 06, 2022, 12:57:47 AM »
Newspaper pitches Covid-19 internment camps

A Scottish paper asked readers whether the nation should follow Australia’s lead in locking up people who may be infected with the virus

https://www.movefm.com.au/newspaper-pitches-covid-19-internment-camps/

'Scotland’s largest newspaper has floated the idea of creating internment camps to forcibly detain residents who have tested positive for Covid-19 or who are ‘suspected? of being infected.'

https://www.facebook.com/TheScottishDailyRecord/photos/a.208325705863988/5424594980903675/?type=3&theater

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3907 on: January 06, 2022, 12:59:46 AM »
Newspaper pitches Covid-19 internment camps

A Scottish paper asked readers whether the nation should follow Australia’s lead in locking up people who may be infected with the virus

https://www.movefm.com.au/newspaper-pitches-covid-19-internment-camps/

'Scotland’s largest newspaper has floated the idea of creating internment camps to forcibly detain residents who have tested positive for Covid-19 or who are ‘suspected? of being infected.'

WTF?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3908 on: January 06, 2022, 01:23:11 AM »
54-Year-Old Biology Teacher Arrested After ILLEGALLY Injecting Teen With J&J COVID-19 Vaccine

Laura Parker Russo, a 54-year-old biology teacher with no medical qualifications, was arrested at her New York home over the weekend for illegally injecting a 17-year-old boy with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

https://thecovidworld.com/54-year-old-biology-teacher-arrested-after-illegally-injecting-teen-with-jj-covid-19-vaccine/

'Authorities are now investigating how the 54-year-old managed to acquire a vial of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, considering her lack of medical qualifications.'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3909 on: January 06, 2022, 04:50:19 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3910 on: January 06, 2022, 05:34:39 AM »
I know an older couple who are so scared of covid they believe its so bad thats why people they know who are triple jabbed are still catching it and getting ill. They can't compute that the 70 year old friend who died was old, so vulnerable. They just think she was fit as a fiddle so covid must be so bad

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3911 on: January 06, 2022, 05:41:21 AM »
I'm in alignment that things like this happen.

BUT, I was thinking about it the other day, if the gov't was reimbursing hospitals for Covid casualties, I think they'd have no choice to do it that way.  Meaning, there is still huge grey area between covid caused and covid correlated, so the gov't would have to take a hard line, because they don't have the capacity to audit the subjectivity of each case.

The reimbursement is the hardest thing for me to find.  Malone, McCullough and others say hospitals get federal $ for ventilator patients, covid fatalities, and hospitalizations.  The left, pro vax crew says that is debunked.

I haven't been able to find much, outside of some things around the CARES act.  But never the things mentions, other than $ for ventilator reimbursement through medicare.

Have you?

It’s a wealth transfer to the medical establishment. I just saw a billboard for UNICEF talking about how they were going to distribute 1.2 billion vaccines worldwide. Let me guess, they’re going to get a nice cut for administering this project.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3912 on: January 06, 2022, 10:49:25 AM »
Call me crazy, but if I had 3 smallpocks shots in 9months and still got smallpox…I would have some questions!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3913 on: January 06, 2022, 10:55:10 AM »
Call me crazy, but if I had 3 smallpocks shots in 9months and still got smallpox…I would have some questions!

Me too considering small pox was eradicated over 40 years ago.

🙄🙄🙄

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3914 on: January 06, 2022, 11:20:12 AM »

Most Normal thinking folk would also - Those suffering from The Mass Psychosis & Consequent
Cognitive Dissonance - Clearly do Not , They're lining up The 4th 5th 6th 7th and on. !!!
Ha They don't remotely find anything odd about that. !!!  FFS 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3915 on: January 06, 2022, 12:30:01 PM »

Me too considering small pox was eradicated over 40 years ago.

🙄🙄🙄

thats not true

Go do some reading...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3916 on: January 06, 2022, 12:44:19 PM »
I have had my yellow fever jab, off to the Gambia in a couple of weeks
I will be asking everyone I meet while Im there if they have been jabbed in case they give me yellow fever.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3917 on: January 06, 2022, 01:29:30 PM »
This is plastered on the front page of Yahoo...the lowest form of internet news. You can't make this shit up unless you did.

"Doctors have long been concerned about the potential impact of a "twindemic" - with influenza cases rising as covid-19 cases threaten to overwhelm hospitals - and called on people to get flu shots and coronavirus vaccinations. On the other hand, "flurona" refers to when one person has both respiratory infections at the same time - which health officials say is a possibility as cases of the highly contagious omicron variant of the coronavirus surge this winter across the world."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flurona-coronavirus-influenza-co-infections-154230659.html

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3918 on: January 06, 2022, 01:33:28 PM »
This is plastered on the front page of Yahoo...the lowest form of internet news. You can't make this shit up unless you did.

"Doctors have long been concerned about the potential impact of a "twindemic" - with influenza cases rising as covid-19 cases threaten to overwhelm hospitals - and called on people to get flu shots and coronavirus vaccinations. On the other hand, "flurona" refers to when one person has both respiratory infections at the same time - which health officials say is a possibility as cases of the highly contagious omicron variant of the coronavirus surge this winter across the world."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flurona-coronavirus-influenza-co-infections-154230659.html

It will never stop.

Why wasn't this a problem last winter?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3919 on: January 06, 2022, 01:43:41 PM »
It will never stop.

Why wasn't this a problem last winter?

They are desperate to roll this into something...the necromancy of Jan 6 is not grabbing enough eyeballs to deflect from the fact that millions have covid anyway.

HUGE FAIL

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3920 on: January 06, 2022, 01:44:47 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2022-01-05/whoopi-goldberg-covid-19-omicron-the-view

Woopi got the Rona despite being masked up and 3x vaccinated.

Finally, some good news 🍾🍾🍾🍸🍸🍸

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3921 on: January 06, 2022, 01:54:04 PM »
Finally, some good news 🍾🍾🍾🍸🍸🍸

It dawned on her that it was weird to get covid despite being triple-vaccinated but then she blames the vaccine's ineffectiveness..... on the unvaccinated.   :D

It was a shock because I’m triple-vaccinated, I haven’t been anywhere, I haven’t done anything,” Goldberg said of her diagnosis. “But that’s the thing about the Omicron [variant]. You just don’t know where it is. ... It’s one of those things where you think, ‘I’ve done everything I was supposed to do.’

“Yeah, it doesn’t stop Omicron. And that’s the problem with a variant. ... So unless everybody gets vaccinated, this is what we’re going to be facing,” she added."

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3922 on: January 06, 2022, 01:56:27 PM »
thats not true

Go do some reading...

You call yourself a "vaccine genius" yet you don't even understand what eradicated means?

::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3923 on: January 06, 2022, 02:08:57 PM »
You call yourself a "vaccine genius" yet you don't even understand what eradicated means?

::)

Yes I am, the fact that the USA and Russia still have samples of the smallpox virus in labs by definition means its not been "eradicated"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3924 on: January 06, 2022, 02:22:48 PM »
Yes I am, the fact that the USA and Russia still have samples of the smallpox virus in labs by definition means its not been "eradicated"

You're getting "eradicated" mixed up with "extinct" FOOL!

No wonder you don't understand COVID 19....at all.

8)