Author Topic: Transgender man sheds 150LBS and is now competing as a male bodybuilder  (Read 5218 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Transgender man sheds 150LBS and is now competing as a male bodybuilder
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2021, 03:19:34 PM »
Fuck this world.

She’s a sorry excuse for a female and will never be a man.

Best course of action for her at this point in time is to allow herself to be run over by a lawnmower.

Just the sight of her fills me with fury.

Hahahhaha “allow herself to be run over by a lawnmower”

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2021, 11:09:28 PM »

Dude...This is Getbig. Every other post is about being gay gimmicks, lol

Unless there is something going on in messages, the board content is understood as purely gimmick with exception of confirmed gays.  What am I missing?

The original dime piece tranny of getbig...

Patrícia Araújo

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2021, 11:14:56 PM »
Unless there is something going on in messages, the board content is understood as purely gimmick with exception of confirmed gays.  What am I missing?

The original dime piece tranny of getbig...

Patrícia Araújo

Patricia looks like she is loaded (drugs) to the gills.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2021, 10:59:31 AM »
Looks like he/she/it got the participation trophy

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2021, 12:29:48 PM »
Looks like he/she/it got the participation trophy

It's way worse than that.

She is one of the most depressing people ever. Truly sad. So much wrong mentally and physically. This is hell on earth, truly.  All I see is pain.

:'( :'( :'(

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2021, 02:25:07 PM »
Mental illness.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2021, 07:52:11 PM »

Looks like a shitty better version of MD's Ron Harris.
FIXED!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2021, 07:54:40 PM »
Props to Strawman. Looks better than I had expected

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2021, 12:09:46 AM »
I'm by means a fan of King Shizzo's posts - his scientifically asinine statement that he wears a facemask while not even being sick to "help others" is one that I'll always be reminded of when I read his posts [because apparently he thinks you can transmit a virus to others despite not having it himself, which is a position so moronic, reading it made me question if he has even graduated high school].

Shizzo may be many things - some good, some bad - but possessing high intelligence is not one of them.

That being said, why are people making fun of his homosexuality? Is this a thing in some parts of North America that I'm not aware of? In my city, you can't walk a city block without passing a house with a rainbow sign that reads "Pride Lives Here".

I guess I just don't understand the anti-homosexual sentiment from some board members. Although if BayGBM's implication is correct that Getbig is disproportionately homosexual, that would confirm a suspicion I have, which is that those who bash homosexuals are in the closet themselves - and presumably bash gays out of jealousy towards those who live openly as who they are.

And again, just to be clear here - any thought I may have had of King Shizzo having any intelligence disappeared with his moronic comment about wearing a mask [because the TV tells him too, and apparently he isn't able to formulate views of his own, and needs to be given views by the media he consumes], but I still no reason to bash him for being a homosexual. That's just a bit immature to me.

Say whatever you want about Getbig [and people do], but we are a solid board of critically thinking and [IMO] above average intelligence people. I think there are valid reasons for criticizing anyone - but I just don't see what value or quality criticizing King Shizzo's sexual orientation adds to the board.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2021, 12:55:40 AM »
I guess I just don't understand the anti-homosexual sentiment from some board members.

god is anti homosexuality, and specifically forbids it.

that should b good enough for u, gods creation.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2021, 03:41:57 AM »

I guess I just don't understand the anti-homosexual sentiment from some board members. Although if BayGBM's implication is correct that Getbig is disproportionately homosexual, that would confirm a suspicion I have, which is that those who bash homosexuals are in the closet themselves - and presumably bash gays out of jealousy towards those who live openly as who they are.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2021, 06:37:07 AM »

I don't hate gays and generally don't bash them. However, it's a completely normal biological reaction for a straight male to be disgusted by displays homosexuality. Think about what homosexuality entails, what they do when it comes to sex. It's also normal, and I would argue healthy, to be disgusted by "Pride" parades. It's so vulgar, so decadent. I don't see much redeeming value to a Pride parade, the costumes, or lack there of, and the general behavior. Some idiots bring little children to watch the spectacle.  ::)
I've periferally known a few gays. The lifestyles are nothing to envy. Yes, there are plenty of disgusting straight people but what's good about homosexuality, is it something that should be celebrated?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2021, 09:00:59 AM »
Please tell me that someone has killed this disgusting fat piece of poop by now.
a

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2021, 10:26:11 AM »
I don't hate gays and generally don't bash them. However, it's a completely normal biological reaction for a straight male to be disgusted by displays homosexuality. Think about what homosexuality entails, what they do when it comes to sex. It's also normal, and I would argue healthy, to be disgusted by "Pride" parades. It's so vulgar, so decadent. I don't see much redeeming value to a Pride parade, the costumes, or lack there of, and the general behavior. Some idiots bring little children to watch the spectacle.  ::)
I've periferally known a few gays. The lifestyles are nothing to envy. Yes, there are plenty of disgusting straight people but what's good about homosexuality, is it something that should be celebrated?
Young women think it is so cool to be pro gay.  It's a form of virtue signaling.  I know a libtard woman who takes her 5 year old twin daughters to the pride parade every year.  She is so proud of them and posts pics from the event on Facebook. ::)  Why anyone would want there little children around those degenerates is beyond me.  It's child abuse.

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »
Disgusting embarrassment. I have no problem with trannies....I have a HUGE problem with someone getting on stage looking like this.