Author Topic: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit  (Read 22498 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2021, 04:32:52 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2021, 04:50:42 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/stanford-study-results-facemasks-ineffective-block-transmission-covid-19-actually-can-cause-health-deterioration-premature-death/?utm_source=Parler&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
I believe this is the 'Stanford Study' the Gateway  Pundit is referring to, which isn't exactly what it is purported to be:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Baruch Vainshelboim's hypothesis regarding mask wearing.  Hypothesis: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2021, 05:04:32 PM »
I have a feeling that the next flu season will kill millions, and it will be people who have had the vaccine, it will make them hypersensitive to infection, a sort of anaphalaxis.
A feeling based off of?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »
The muscle/joint pain was horrible. It will come in the next couple of days. I doubt you will enjoy working out. You might want to take at least a week off.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2021, 05:32:38 PM »
I believe this is the 'Stanford Study' the Gateway  Pundit is referring to, which isn't exactly what it is purported to be:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Baruch Vainshelboim's hypothesis regarding mask wearing.  Hypothesis: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

I’ll go with gateway, the studies I’ve read and my gut by saying masks are complete bullshit, ineffective and dangerous. Although no study is conclusive (as Fraudci has proven daily since day one) saying “masks” are bs is pretty damn conclusive.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2021, 05:36:08 PM »
I’ll go with gateway, the studies I’ve read and my gut by saying masks are complete bullshit, ineffective and dangerous. Although no study is conclusive (as Fraudci has proven daily since day one) saying “masks” are bs is pretty damn conclusive.

Prime is full of shit, as usual. The conclusion of the study is pretty damning. But like all things with the left, it's a fucking religion now, lol

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2021, 05:57:22 PM »

Prime is full of shit, as usual. The conclusion of the study is pretty damning. But like all things with the left, it's a fucking religion now, lol

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

Thank you!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2021, 06:03:02 PM »
Not to mention that masks have been worn for specific situations and not meant to be used for every day life when people are constantly adjusting them taking them off putting their fingers on them and putting them in their pockets.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2021, 06:08:15 PM »

It could be a case of putting these immunocompromised individuals in camps to protect themselves and everyone else.

how come so many have so little trust in the authorities

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2021, 06:21:47 PM »
as usual, you can often find studies that support or reject your preferred point of view

If masks didn't offer some level of protection then why would healthcare workers all over the world be using them?  It's just common sense that some level of covering of your nose and mouth will prevent some amount of particles from being spread through the air

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2021, 06:33:40 PM »
If this was a pandemic they wouldn't be letting people put PIN #s in uncovered keypads at every point of purchase in the world. It's a joke.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2021, 06:37:02 PM »
Pfizer, both doses. No problems from either.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
I find people who yap about their excitement to be fully gene-therapy-ed (“vaccinated”, lol) extremely interesting.

In consideration of just how weak and fearful they must actually be.

Since Day One of this thing I have had essentially zero fear of the weak-ass virus.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2021, 06:40:52 PM »
If this was a pandemic they wouldn't be letting people put PIN #s in uncovered keypads at every point of purchase in the world. It's a joke.

transmission via surfaces is very low

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00251-4

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »
Congrats for volunteering as an unpaid labrat for the the most poorly researched and  fastest vaccine ever created in the history of the world. And for a disease that has a mortality rate of less than 1 percent no doubt. Just wow!

Perfectly stated.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2021, 06:43:51 PM »
I think the RNA will be safe

i'm sure you're right.. what could possibly go wrong

Colleen Huber, NMD, February 21, 2021, updated March 23, 2021

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccine

​What happened to the animals in the studies?  This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure.There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology. No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2021, 06:44:41 PM »
transmission via surfaces is very low

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00251-4

Ok, some logic there... What about masks everyone is wearing not being able to filter the virus particles then? Why bother?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2021, 06:59:19 PM »

Ok, some logic there... What about masks everyone is wearing not being able to filter the virus particles then? Why bother?

all masks might not filter out all particles but they filter out many/most depending on the type of mask

same reason that not everyone who wears a seatbelt or has an airbag is 100% safe in a car crash

They just lower the risk.  They don't eliminate it

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2021, 06:59:42 PM »
Karl Denninger (market-ticker.org) has lots to say about these vaccines:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241875

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242106

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2021, 09:54:23 PM »
all masks might not filter out all particles but they filter out many/most depending on the type of mask

same reason that not everyone who wears a seatbelt or has an airbag is 100% safe in a car crash

Mask/Vaccine = Seatbelt/Airbag.  Heard this analogy from Chris Rhino RINO Christy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2021, 02:37:39 AM »
Mask/Vaccine = Seatbelt/Airbag.  Heard this analogy from Chris Rhino RINO Christy

So we’re comparing a high speed car crash to a flu bug with a 99.9 survival rate if you’re not a fat slob like Christy?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2021, 03:28:55 AM »

Masks reduce the droplet size of expelled air. That doesn't prevent transmission of a virus if a person doesn't have the virus. Asymptotic spread of Covid-19, while possible, reflects under 2% of its spread. By and large, the virus is spread by people who have symptoms.

Put another way:

Your type of thinking may cause more harm than good - because it makes people think that they are invincible because they are wearing a mask, and the focus becomes shaming perfectly healthy people who are not sick, simply for existing and breathing oxygen. Meanwhile, people with no symptoms of sickness are spreading a miniscule amount of virus, as said above.

If we bothered to look at the actual data, and stopped telling people scientifically illiterate things like "COVID doesn't discriminate", we could be telling people the truth: that COVID is 2,807 times more likely to kill someone over 80, then under 40.

Then we could target healthcare resources and other effort into protecting those actually likely to die of the virus. Instead, parroting a bunch of garbage about extremely rare "asymptotic carriers" is probably part of the reason why in Ontario, 69% of all COVID deaths were in long-term care homes alone.

Just over 90% of deaths here have been people over 70.

As of Boxing Day, 12-26-2020, there were a total of 201 people in Ontario under the age of 60, out of a population of over 11 million in that age range.

189 of those people had underlying health conditions.

So my entire province remains on mass house arrest for a virus that had killed 12 people out of almost 12 million people in that age range.

All the while, people like you emphasize wearing masks, rather than discussing this pandemic with a realistic sense of proportion to who is at risk of dying from it. This is leading to absurd levels of fear and paranoia about COVID borne on all people, when COVID is more deadly to people under 70 than the normal flu is.

By encouraging masking, you're literally creating a cult of people not focusing on what we actually do know about the virus making the mass consciousness surrounding COVID be about masks and hand sanitizing, and stressing out people at no risk of dying of the virus, when we should be focusing the overwhelming majority of our efforts helping the elderly directly. We are still treating COVID as a virus that doesn't discriminate, when very clearly, it does.

I think something like two children in Canada have died of COVID, yet we've had kids in school wearing masks rather than breathing oxygen for the past year.

I would call that child abuse. Even treasonous.

So I'd say your mask use is actually worse than useless.

Out of curiosity, has the fact that you don't personally know one single person in your age group who has died of COVID given you any pause for thought at all?