Author Topic: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit  (Read 22785 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2021, 02:57:07 PM »
The virus travels in droplets that are big enough to get caught in the mask.

Ever been to a Hospital before? Do you think the surgeons wear masks for show?

They wear the masks primarily so food particles, spit, bits of skin and hair don’t get into the patients that they’re operating on.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2021, 03:04:29 PM »
This is the perfect analogy, hadn't seen it before. Works for using masks too I think. Vaccine/masks/condom might protect us to a certain extent but what is lost? Hell, I know people who fuck thai hookers without a condom.

Thing is, I haven't made up my mind if I'm finally going to "have sex with a condom."
 :'(

Hahahaha!

"1"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2021, 03:06:45 PM »

A condom actually works as high as 98% of the time. Masks work 0% of the time because the holes are 1000x bigger than the virus. Imagine if a condom had holes that big, lol.

Maybe we should all wear a giant condom over our heads.

This one is supposedly an actual condom

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2021, 03:14:39 PM »

Uh no, not even remotely true, lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

And yeah, I've been in a hospital, as well as a Holiday Inn Express.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2021, 03:15:00 PM »
I got the first dose of Pfizer a week ago and felt totally fine

Got mine two weeks ago along with my wife and son.  The injection site was barely even sore.  2nd dose next Monday.  Looking forward to May 10th.  By then I'll be as protected as I'm going to be.  Not going to act like a retard but plan on resuming as much a normal life as is currently possible.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2021, 03:15:39 PM »
Maybe we should all wear a giant condom over our heads.

This one is supposedly an actual condom

Prime- not all of us are into Latex play, haha

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2021, 03:17:30 PM »

A condom actually works as high as 98% of the time. Masks work 0% of the time because the holes are 1000x bigger than the virus. Imagine if a condom had holes that big, lol.

I think it's conceivable that masks reduce transmission rates in certain situations. Could increase it too if it leads to less distancing. If masks are completely stupid I doubt we would see their use in high-IQ Asian societies. They have adopted them for a long time, first masks I saw in Sweden were by Asians.

But what is lost by a masked society? We lose a lot.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2021, 03:18:20 PM »
Why would a cigar help? Because it relaxes you or calms your nerves? If that is the case, might your reaction to the vaccine be psychological as opposed to physical?

He plunged the aforementioned cigar into his rectum.  Yes.  It relaxed him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2021, 03:19:31 PM »
I think it's conceivable that masks reduce transmission rates in certain situations. Could increase it too if it leads to less distancing. If masks are completely stupid I doubt we would see their use in high-IQ Asian societies. They have adopted them for a long time, first masks I saw in Sweden were by Asians.

If anyone asks why Im not wearing a mask I tell them its because of the same reason I dont wear Clown Shoes...
They are uncomfortable and would make me look stupid.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2021, 03:20:06 PM »

Prime- not all of us are into Latex play, haha

Me neither. Imagine not being able to breathe? Being claustrophobic, if I tried this, I have a huge panic attack which would cause a heart attack and that would be that! No more Primemuscle.   :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2021, 03:20:46 PM »

Uh no, not even remotely true, lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

And yeah, I've been in a hospital, as well as a Holiday Inn Express.

Say you had an old ailing parent. They had to go spend a few hours in a small room with 10 Covid positive persons. Either everyone was masked or none. Which would you choose?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2021, 03:21:33 PM »
He plunged the aforementioned cigar into his rectum.  Yes.  It relaxed him.

Hope he didn't light it because then it wouldn't be relaxing at all.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2021, 03:21:57 PM »
Say you had an old ailing parent. They had to go spend a few hours in a small room with 10 Covid positive persons. Either everyone was masked or none. Which would you choose?
It would be my parents choice not mine...
If I was the ailing parent I wouldnt give a fuck either way.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2021, 03:22:55 PM »

What about for areas where there’s a lot of cigarette smoking?

Back in the day, when I did some bartending, smoking was still allowed in clubs and bars. My sinuses would be fucked up the next day from breathing in smoke all night.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2021, 03:24:50 PM »

Michael Jackson wore one everyone took the piss, Asians wear them because they are clever?

They wear them for pollution not viral infections.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2021, 03:27:46 PM »

Depends on whether my old ailing parent also had COVID. In that case....no mask. Otherwise, everyone mask up. (If I had a living parent, they'd probably be close to or more than 100 years old)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2021, 03:29:59 PM »
Michael Jackson wore one everyone took the piss, Asians wear them because they are clever?

I'm pretty sure they mandated them during Covid. From what I read they stopped the mandates in China. I think they did against the SARS too. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Chinese here only put them on against Covid. They heard this somewhere... the motherland. In fact the Chinese in the US were clearing the mask stocks and sending them to China.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2021, 03:32:48 PM »
Just my two cents but at this stage I would avoid the RNA type technology and go with a traditional manufactured vaccine method which many of us have already received when we were immunised against measles smallpox, polio when we were born etc. Those traditional type vaccines are yet to be blamed for taking over the world. We have a choice and whilst I think the RNA will be safe, with other traditionally manufactured vaccines available we can sit back and see if there are any issues with the new technology.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2021, 03:38:27 PM »
Just my two cents but at this stage I would avoid the RNA type technology and go with a traditional manufactured vaccine method which many of us have already received when we were immunised against measles smallpox, polio when we were born etc. Those traditional type vaccines are yet to be blamed for taking over the world. We have a choice and whilst I think the RNA will be safe, with other traditionally manufactured vaccines available we can sit back and see if there are any issues with the new technology.

I have a feeling that the next flu season will kill millions, and it will be people who have had the vaccine, it will make them hypersensitive to infection, a sort of anaphalaxis.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2021, 03:42:54 PM »
I have a feeling that the next flu season will kill millions, and it will be people who have had the vaccine, it will make them hypersensitive to infection, a sort of anaphalaxis.

Has anyone ever told you that you have a tendency to be negative?

One possible problem with your feeling is that COVID-19 is not a flu virus.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2021, 03:50:43 PM »

In some places like Japan, they'll wear a mask if they have a cold out of common courtesy.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2021, 04:09:49 PM »

Wouldn't fucking matter- mask or not- they don't work. Did you actually read the Stanford study? I doubt it.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »

Right.... I spent a lot of time in China/Malaysia/Taiwan and Korea, pre Covid. Some people wear masks, some don't. The number one reason is particulates. Ever been in Beijing during a smog event? You can wipe the fricking particles off your car window. This has absolutely nothing/nada/zip about disease transmission. lol

As for those "high IQ's" uhhh, nope. Most Asians are freaking retarded. I gave a talk at a Chinese aerospace consortium- room full of PhDs. The questions I got were on par with high schoolers. Most Asian tech is stolen from the US and elsewhere.

Probably the smartest people, on average, I have ever dealt with, are from Northern Europe. That includes Scandinavia, Finland, Germany. The farther south you go the dumber they get, haha. The Russians are notably a very brilliant group and I get along very well with them

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2021, 04:26:27 PM »

Wouldn't fucking matter- mask or not- they don't work. Did you actually read the Stanford study? I doubt it.

Are you referring to this study?

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2020/06/stanford-scientists-contribute-to-who-mask-guidelines.html

Or...this one?

https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/our-work/debunking-myths/

Maybe it is this article that refers to the Standford study, yet provides no links to it.

Maybe it is Baruch Vainshelboim's hypothesis regarding mask wearing.  Hypothesis: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2021, 04:30:03 PM »
Elton John in Tokyo 2001. They pan the crowd at ~1:30. I saw one woman wearing a mask: