Author Topic: I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!  (Read 8406 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2008, 09:12:40 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

The United States is invaded by X country.  Occupying forces are everywhere...  Men of fighting age are randomly gathered up and caged, tortured, humiliated for months before released, many of your countrymen are killed and being killed...  The Occupying force is dominating the world...

The question:  Your family is in the middle of this shit, what do you do?

Don't fucking cricket me on this thread, answer!  I want to know what you do! 

we are more likely to be invaded by aliens that another country

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2008, 09:39:04 PM »
we are more likely to be invaded by aliens that another country

That's why you need to elect Obama, ...so the aliens will let us live.  :o

btw: You're talking space aliens, ...not illegal Mexican ones right?
w

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2008, 11:19:19 PM »
Wow what a great point you made  ::)....let handout WMD to everyone .....who do you want to ship it to first? Iran? Osama? Or just to anyone who can afford one? Can I buy one too?

By the same logic you can say that SWAT have automatic weapons so we should give everyone automatic weapons and body armor ..... give the criminals a fair fighting chance...you don't want to prevent equality  ::)

Obviously you missed the whole point dummy.  We go on and on how we dont want people to have certain weapons etc... But yet WE can have them and we have USED them on countries before. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »
PS... You have my permission to post my tear filled meltdown...  I would love to see if people would describe it as such... Fact is I'm fucking sick of replying to your posts for nothing... You do it to everyone...  You come in and drop your stupid opinion and bail...  there are countless threads where you have done exactly that...  My advice to everyone here is not to even reply to your posts because the one thing I've learned from you is that time posting will be wasted time posting... 
good job
!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2008, 12:26:03 AM »
Obviously you missed the whole point dummy.  We go on and on how we dont want people to have certain weapons etc... But yet WE can have them and we have USED them on countries before. 

You had no point.

Yes the US can have and use it, I don't want to advocate equality in weapons I like it the way it is.Especially considering that our soldiers aren't hiding in hospitals and school, technology is what we got, lose that and you will lose every war since you are bounded by moral unlike your enemy.

Any time I hear someone talking about equality in weapons I chuckle that's just about the most ridicules concept ever conceived.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2008, 12:33:40 AM »
You had no point.

Yes the US can have and use it, I don't want to advocate equality in weapons I like it the way it is.Especially considering that our soldiers aren't hiding in hospitals and school, technology is what we got, lose that and you will lose every war since you are bounded by moral unlike your enemy.

Any time I hear someone talking about equality in weapons I chuckle that's just about the most ridicules concept ever conceived.

"OUR" soldiers? ???

"What we got" ? ???

You say that like you're American.  :-\  NO f-ing way. I don't care which US public school you went to.
No American butchers the english language the way you do. You're a Euro.

And as for equality of weapons, ...MAD sure worked wonders with the Soviet Union.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »
The problem with the posited question is that it implies the occupying force started the conflict. While you cleverly tried to compare what has transpired with Americas response to 911, your analogy is fallacious in several respects. Your scenario assumes that the occupier had no reason to invade. While the US is not the occupier in your scenario, the point you are trying to illustrate is obvious. I am of the mindset that the members, supporters and funding base for terrorist organizations that murder innocent noncombatants should be dealt with in the most horrific manner possible. Torture, violence and any means available to the interrogators that can extract information and intelligence should be employed. In that same vein, I don't support innocent people being subjected to the same treatment. However, if innocent people somehow end up in the same camp as the guilty, I do not blame the powers that be for whatever hardships may befall those individuals. I blame the terrorists themselves. They choose to hide amongst civilians and embed themselves in areas where they know the military cannot indiscriminately attack. They choose to prey on the innocent. They send others to their deaths and to murder innocent people while they plot more terror and destruction. If an innocent person is swept up and suffers, I am willing to give my military the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are doing and those individuals will eventually be freed/ exonerated.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »

And as for equality of weapons, ...MAD sure worked wonders with the Soviet Union.

Mutual Assured Destruction doesn't work with nations that send suicide bomber.... ;)

Now go watch the video I posted about the banking system, it's really good! (not election related, relax no new info about Obama related frauds).

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:10 AM »

Mutual Assured Destruction doesn't work with nations that send suicide bomber.... ;)

Now go watch the video I posted about the banking system, it's really good!

I'll catch it in a bit.   :)
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2008, 05:21:07 AM »
You had no point.

I thought you were European.

Didn't you say that once?
G

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
The problem with the posited question is that it implies the occupying force started the conflict. While you cleverly tried to compare what has transpired with Americas response to 911, your analogy is fallacious in several respects. Your scenario assumes that the occupier had no reason to invade. While the US is not the occupier in your scenario, the point you are trying to illustrate is obvious. I am of the mindset that the members, supporters and funding base for terrorist organizations that murder innocent noncombatants should be dealt with in the most horrific manner possible. Torture, violence and any means available to the interrogators that can extract information and intelligence should be employed. In that same vein, I don't support innocent people being subjected to the same treatment. However, if innocent people somehow end up in the same camp as the guilty, I do not blame the powers that be for whatever hardships may befall those individuals. I blame the terrorists themselves. They choose to hide amongst civilians and embed themselves in areas where they know the military cannot indiscriminately attack. They choose to prey on the innocent. They send others to their deaths and to murder innocent people while they plot more terror and destruction. If an innocent person is swept up and suffers, I am willing to give my military the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are doing and those individuals will eventually be freed/ exonerated.

Excellent post

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »
I get recalled back into the military...

or join up and fight with a resistance group.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

The United States is invaded by X country.  Occupying forces are everywhere...  Men of fighting age are randomly gathered up and caged, tortured, humiliated for months before released, many of your countrymen are killed and being killed...  The Occupying force is dominating the world...

Find the nearest open air market and blow myself up, killing innocent women and children.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2008, 09:44:28 PM »

His question implied nothing of the sort. Your brainwashing did. It was a simple scenario.

Your response however suggests that perhaps you would sit back and not give a shit if/when your country is invaded.

ps: The invasion already began 8 yrs ago, ...and you are if not anything else consistent in your ignorance.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2008, 08:17:41 AM »
 Wtf are you talking about? Are you going to tell me his scenario was plucked out of thin air and isn't supposed to mirror the current situation in Iraq? If the occupying force didn't initiate the conflict, it makes all the difference in the world. How am I consistent in my ignorance? Do you have anything of merit to refute what I wrote or do you just like hurling inept insults that don't address the topic of the thread?

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:06 AM »
Bah!  Return to Latveria. 

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
Please don't tell me you're that fucking retarded. Read any of my posts. Apparently you lack reading comprehension as it was Hugo who was implying exactly what you're saying. I don't even know how to respond to the sheer stupidity of your post.

Only an anti-American would make a comparison between America in Iraq and his scenario.

That thought didn't even come up in my mind. The fact that it was the first thought in your mind proves it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

First - Go into my basement and get my AR15 with laser scope, Glock 17, Marlin .22 Papoose Rifle, and Survival backpack.
Second - Put war paint on my face.
Third - Run to a mountain or forest area
Fourth - Scream - "WOLVERINES"
Fifth - Take out all invaders one by one.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2008, 10:59:46 AM »
lol only someone who has been living under a rock the past eight years wouldn't think this related to Iraq. Its the same bs excuse terrorist apoligists make for the palestinians, the Taliban and the current situation in Iraq.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2008, 11:07:09 AM »
His question implied nothing of the sort. Your brainwashing did. It was a simple scenario.

Your response however suggests that perhaps you would sit back and not give a shit if/when your country is invaded.

ps: The invasion already began 8 yrs ago, ...and you are if not anything else consistent in your ignorance.

Seriously... WTF are you talking about?

We invaded Iraq 5 years ago with a UN resolution signed by the UN security council. Turned out our intelligence was wrong about Weapons and Sadaam was bluffing, thems the facts. 

The parallel Hugo is trying to draw here is completely rediculous. That is why the added commentary was needed. Your trying to draw conclusions on a BS premise which has no basis in reality or fact.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2008, 11:08:27 AM »
buff hit the nail right on the head.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »
Seriously... WTF are you talking about?

We invaded Iraq 5 years ago with a UN resolution signed by the UN security council. Turned out our intelligence was wrong about Weapons and Sadaam was bluffing, thems the facts. 

The parallel Hugo is trying to draw here is completely rediculous. That is why the added commentary was needed. Your trying to draw conclusions on a BS premise which has no basis in reality or fact.

Dont bother confusing people with the facts, their minds are made up. 

We went to the UN before taking action, and Saddam played a poker game and lost. 

We invaded and took over Iraq brilliantly, the aftermath we totally screwed up.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »
Hypothetical Scenario:

Die. Or die fighting. What else can you do?

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »
First - Go into my basement and get my AR15 with laser scope, Glock 17, Marlin .22 Papoose Rifle, and Survival backpack.
Second - Put war paint on my face.
Third - Run to a mountain or forest area
Fourth - Scream - "WOLVERINES"
Fifth - Take out all invaders one by one.   

Your a lawyer?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2008, 04:18:43 PM »
I guess this thread moderately stayed on target. Busted...just leave now..nobody would miss u.
L