Author Topic: Why doesn't Palumbo or Romano tell us what happened?  (Read 2551 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Why doesn't Palumbo or Romano tell us what happened?
« on: February 02, 2009, 07:24:57 PM »
...just come on here and tell us what happened?

I mean, anyone that asks too many questions or defends them too vehemently on the MD boards is getting deleted...  They're gonna be Bodybuilding.com over there before long.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Why doesn't Palumbo or Romano...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 07:25:51 PM »
...just come on here and tell us what happened?

I mean, anyone that asks too many questions or defends them too vehemently on the MD boards is getting deleted...  They're gonna be Bodybuilding.com over there before long.

we dont want convicts here

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 07:27:07 PM »
a

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »
we dont want convicts here
That really elevated the conversation...

Thanks for your enlightening input...we're all smarter for having read your words!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »
That really elevated the conversation...

Thanks for your enlightening input...we're all smarter for having read your words!

I am sure you enlight this board more than me, mr "competitor"...

Are you a real pro or one of those midgets that begger for the competitor stars to ron?

Figures why palumbo is your guru..

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »
I am sure you enlight this board more than me, mr "competitor"...

Are you a real pro or one of those midgets that begger for the competitor stars to ron?

Figures why palumbo is your guru..
Why include the '' around competitor?  I do compete, have done pretty well, am not a pro and Palumbo is not my guru.  I just happen to think his was the most informative thread on their site, for drug users (which I'm not, but think there's nothing wrong with it) or naturals...

You don't need to be a pro to get stars, just compete.  That's it.  Why the hate?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 07:34:04 PM »
If John or Dave say anything it could jeopardize any current contract that is to be fulfilled.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »
If John or Dave say anything it could jeopardize any current contract that is to be fulfilled.
Good point. Prob negotiating for $$ to tell their story through another outlet...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »
Why include the '' around competitor?  I do compete, have done pretty well, am not a pro and Palumbo is not my guru.  I just happen to think his was the most informative thread on their site, for drug users (which I'm not, but think there's nothing wrong with it) or naturals...

You don't need to be a pro to get stars, just compete.  That's it.  Why the hate?

Look son, we dont need convicts here, its fine if you liked those 2 criminals, theres no crime in it BUT this board might be bodybuildings trashcan BUT we do not have criminals here, not yet.

You need to calm down mr "competitor", no hate, just being direct.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 07:38:05 PM »
Look son, we dont need convicts here, its fine if you liked those 2 criminals, theres no crime in it BUT this board might be bodybuildings trashcan BUT we do not have criminals here, not yet.

Why are you calling me "son"?  When did this become a confrontation?  I'm perfectly calm, you're the one that launched into insults...  Your initial post was not much of an answer, I called you on it.  It's your opinion, and that's fine.

And if you REALLY think this board is criminal-free, you're kidding yourself...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »
Good point. Prob negotiating for $$ to tell their story through another outlet...

You see this is the problem, do you really think he's gonna get...5k? 10k? or even more for his stupid story about him and md? he's a convict, nobody is gonna pay him shit, i bet you anything onthis.

Why are you calling me "son"?  When did this become a confrontation?  I'm perfectly calm, you're the one that launched into insults...  Your initial post was not much of an answer, I called you on it.  It's your opinion, and that's fine.

And if you REALLY think this board is criminal-free, you're kidding yourself...

Look son, this is not a confrontation, and i am not insultin you, i am trying to make you understand that palumbo and romano are not what YOU are: a bodybuilder.

Do you understand that? Those 2 are convicts, one of them used to sell fake gh that could kill people, and thats what steve bitchman realized, those 2 talk too much about aas, and nobody need a criminal publicly bragging about it.

And yes this board is criminal free, i was once but not anymore, you see? Its criminal free.

Calm down son, and thug up, this is getbig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »

Don`t be crass when there is certainly  a  cutthroat lurking around the corner, ready to slit your fildoodle so deep, you will just flop on the floor like fish.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »
Don`t be crass when there is certainly  a  cutthroat lurking around the corner, ready to slit your fildoodle so deep, you will just flop on the floor like fish.

Are these guys that bad?  :(

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »
Bigger things going on in the world right now, Palumbo/Romano who ??? gives a fuck!
I am a big baby

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »
You see this is the problem, do you really think he's gonna get...5k? 10k? or even more for his stupid story about him and md? he's a convict, nobody is gonna pay him shit, i bet you anything onthis.

Look son, this is not a confrontation, and i am not insultin you, i am trying to make you understand that palumbo and romano are not what YOU are: a bodybuilder.

Do you understand that? Those 2 are convicts, one of them used to sell fake gh that could kill people, and thats what steve bitchman realized, those 2 talk too much about aas, and nobody need a criminal publicly bragging about it.

And yes this board is criminal free, i was once but not anymore, you see? Its criminal free.

I gotcha.

Anyway, I wouldn't buy anything from him, but he WAS a great source of info on those boards...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
IT'S CALLED SPIN CONTROL OR DAMAGE CONTROL

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 07:55:17 PM »

it's good that you turned your back on crime benz.. :o

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »
I gotcha.

Anyway, I wouldn't buy anything from him, but he WAS a great source of info on those boards...

Your oppinion is valid, i judge by the photos, and think that nothing good came out of his mouth or brain (if theres any).

You see, we can debate, you just need to understand me :)

it's good that you turned your back on crime benz.. :o

thug life lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 08:16:14 PM »

I'll agree, no one is going to pay big money for their MD story. But both will continue to work in the BB industry on some level. John, will, how much? Too early to say. Dave, absolutely, he will have offers all over the place and will be just fine...and he knows that.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 08:22:55 PM »
I'm a criminal. I was convicted of drunk in public when I was 19

I guess Benz doesnt want me posting
Valhalla awaits.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »

drunk in public is something every men must do, selling fake gh is not

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »

Tater salad? ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 03:17:07 AM »
If those two guys came over here that would limit their "interactions"  to the Positive board.  They are both parasites waiting to attach themselves to Ron's e-ship of awesomeness know as Getbig.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 03:19:38 AM »
Palumbo posting on the positive board could be ok. Regardless of what you think of him, he is a smart guy and gives good info/tips about nutrition/dieting.

Romano can eat shit. That fucker is useless. Walking gear lab yet he weighs 160lbs....
No doubt about it...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 04:35:38 AM »
Word of the day = fildoodle !