Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Cheat Meal/Fast Food Joint  (Read 6468 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: What's Your Favorite Cheat Meal/Fast Food Joint
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2016, 08:23:58 AM »
Living on the edge...
;D
Lol

One time he really went crazy and put a few mini marshmallows in there.
Haha..I mean I consume so much meat on a daily basis, I eat grass fed beef everyday, ground bison, various other meats and fish, that when I cheat the last thing I want is more meat, I can understand if you are eating super strict like fish, rice broccoli..Levrone style, then sure a burger and fries sounds amazing, but my diet is low in sugar, so the day I choose to cheat I crave sugar, cereal is just a go to..If not cereal it's either dunkin doughnuts for a few chocolate muffins and assorted doughnuts or Ihop chocolate chip pancakes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2016, 08:29:18 AM »
;D Haha..I mean I consume so much meat on a daily basis, I eat grass fed beef everyday, ground bison, various other meats and fish, that when I cheat the last thing I want is more meat, I can understand if you are eating super strict like fish, rice broccoli..Levrone style, then sure a burger and fries sounds amazing, but my diet is low in sugar, so the day I choose to cheat I crave sugar, cereal is just a go to..If not cereal it's either dunkin doughnuts for a few chocolate muffins and assorted doughnuts or Ihop chocolate chip pancakes.

I ate one piece of kale yesterday, raw.  It's fucking disgusting like that.
Y

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »
;D Haha..I mean I consume so much meat on a daily basis, I eat grass fed beef everyday, ground bison, various other meats and fish, that when I cheat the last thing I want is more meat, I can understand if you are eating super strict like fish, rice broccoli..Levrone style, then sure a burger and fries sounds amazing, but my diet is low in sugar, so the day I choose to cheat I crave sugar, cereal is just a go to..If not cereal it's either dunkin doughnuts for a few chocolate muffins and assorted doughnuts or Ihop chocolate chip pancakes.
[/quote

I am the same my diet is low sugar so sometimes I want something sweet, a healthy sweet meal would be yogurt with peanut butter, raisins and bits of chocolate, put in freezer let it freeze a bit, very delicious 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2016, 08:39:30 AM »
I ate one piece of kale yesterday, raw.  It's fucking disgusting like that.
Haha..dude you gotta get used to it I was the same way, I usually add sriracha sauce to it, I like it because its crispy has a crunch factor to it, if you cook it theres no point you'll zap the nutrients from it, that's why eating it raw is key. How many cans of tuna have you eaten? I still eat tuna all the time, do I like the taste ..not really but its just an easy go to food that will give results, so something tasting good for the 5 minutes you eat a meal vs. looking and feeling good all day is the trade off.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2016, 08:56:33 AM »

Your problem is that you're too good looking. Sure, chicks like good looking guys but not to the point where it makes them feel like shit. I consider myself about a 7 on the looks scale. You're like a 9. That's too much for a guy.

My dietary advice to you is to eat topped pizza and full fat ice cream 3x a day, 7 days a week. That and at least a six pack of bud, daily, should put you right back in the game. ;)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2016, 09:46:16 AM »
5 Guys is a great burger but too small. If it were not for the very large portion of fries I would either still be hungry or need to order 2 burgers.
^^
It's even WORSE in CANADA-  The five guys in Canada just plain old SUCK... they have a location here in South Surrey, B.C. and they hire people who are basically right off the boat- can't speak English worth a damn... The burger patties are HALF the size shown here, and they charge $14!!!!! I'll tell you what though, when I feel like a huge burger Carl's Jr. THICKBURGER (1/2 pound) and Bacon-Ranch fries are SO DAMN GOOD!!!! http://carlsjr.ca/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2016, 10:03:40 AM »
Sounds like you guys are getting the "Little" burgers. You have to reach a little deeper into your pockets and get the full sized.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2016, 10:04:10 AM »
Haha..dude you gotta get used to it I was the same way, I usually add sriracha sauce to it, I like it because its crispy has a crunch factor to it, if you cook it theres no point you'll zap the nutrients from it, that's why eating it raw is key. How many cans of tuna have you eaten? I still eat tuna all the time, do I like the taste ..not really but its just an easy go to food that will give results, so something tasting good for the 5 minutes you eat a meal vs. looking and feeling good all day is the trade off.

The kale I eat is not crispy.

I think you're eating potato chips and not realizing it.
Y

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2016, 10:37:01 AM »
Sounds like you guys are getting the "Little" burgers. You have to reach a little deeper into your pockets and get the full sized.

^^
No, I asked for the FULL SIZE Burger, the refugee girl they had at the front counter couldn't even understand me... she was STRAIGHT from India!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2016, 10:58:02 AM »
^^
No, I asked for the FULL SIZE Burger, the refugee girl they had at the front counter couldn't even understand me... she was STRAIGHT from India!!

Must be the area. Nothing but white local kids where I go.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2016, 11:24:31 AM »
^^
It's even WORSE in CANADA-  The five guys in Canada just plain old SUCK... they have a location here in South Surrey, B.C. and they hire people who are basically right off the boat- can't speak English worth a damn... The burger patties are HALF the size shown here, and they charge $14!!!!!

LOL.  I'm from Canada and ate Five Guys on Sat.   A cheeseburger runs $7.49.  And a regular Fry is $3.49

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2016, 11:29:13 AM »
^^

That's what you get for living in the worst shit hole in BC, which Surrey.  You couldn't pay me to drive my vehicle through that shit hole of a City, let alone live there and call it home.  Get some self respect and get the fuck out of that shit hole.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2016, 11:41:19 AM »
^^
It's even WORSE in CANADA-  The five guys in Canada just plain old SUCK... they have a location here in South Surrey, B.C. and they hire people who are basically right off the boat- can't speak English worth a damn... The burger patties are HALF the size shown here, and they charge $14!!!!! I'll tell you what though, when I feel like a huge burger Carl's Jr. THICKBURGER (1/2 pound) and Bacon-Ranch fries are SO DAMN GOOD!!!! http://carlsjr.ca/

5 Guys are fine in Toronto. Everyone speaks English and the food is delicious. Pricey, but delicious. Not as pricey as Hero Burger, but 5 Guys burgers are better than Hero, so fuck it.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2016, 12:22:13 PM »
That's what you get for living in the worst shit hole in BC, which Surrey.  You couldn't pay me to drive my vehicle through that shit hole of a City, let alone live there and call it home.  Get some self respect and get the fuck out of that shit hole.
^^
I can't Bro, when I got back from my military deployment I just had enough to completely pay for a Condo here, and got a job as a Corrections guard so in Surrey I live...
it was like it was "Meant to be", all I enjoy is my 4 to 5 workouts a week- it's my ESCAPE...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2016, 12:24:27 PM »
Getting a chinkies delivered from a good local chinky takeaway, beats all the fast food shite

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2016, 12:34:33 PM »
I love eating the ass and pussy of cheating wives and girlfriends.  That's a cheat meal right?