Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 106148 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: tbombz facebook post from today
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »
He didn't tell anyone he had the answers to life.....he indicated that the things he noted would distance a person from God.

The notion of "audacity" and "how dare you" was read into what he posted and sourced from within yourselves.

Further, his comments weren't posted on GB.....they were sought out and brought to GB for the purpose of ridicule.

A man has dramatically changed his life through the power of the Holy Spirit and the same players emerge in each and every thread to ridicule and mock.  For me, this same crew repeatedly brings scripture to life, but that's another topic.   :)

Some even take time to jab at me here and there.....LOL.......ok.

No one has stopped to ask him what changed him or why he changed.....not a shred of interest in that.  

Most just cling to the former man in the bunny suit because that's what is preferred, that's the comic relief and that's the man that makes others feel better about their own lives.

"Typical, pathetic situation for people to find God when they're at the lowest.  ::)  Look at my life....I'm doin great!  I don't need God to live my life!"  

No, you don't and that ain't the point.    

"Oh, but we told him he was going down a wrong a path and he didn't take our advice!!  He got all messed up and followed Jesus after the fact instead.....pathetic.  ::)"  

Yes he did....yes he did.   :)

I'm thrilled y'all are fascinated and entertained by Taylor.....keep bringing the gospel to GB!

He didn't DIRECTLY state he had the answers to life, but its indirectly implied. As we all know, Tbombz has always been this way--preaching that he has it all figured and worked out. Nothing new. Now its just being manifested via religion.

Most just cling to the former man in the bunny suit because that's what is preferred, that's the comic relief and that's the man that makes others feel better about their own lives.

Um, no. You realize that Tbombz posted that bunny suit about 1-2 years ago. Do you think before that I was sitting in my room, crying and bewailing because I felt bad about myself. Then, tbombz posts a bunny picture and all of a sudden I feel better about my own life. Whatever you need to tell yourself. Whether or not tbombz posted the bunny suit picture has absolutely no impact on my life--good or bad. If he didn't, I assure you I'd still be the same exact person, no better or worse off. He posted it, and quite frankly, its a funny picture. Ironmeister had done a ton of photoshops, which also makes it very funny.

No one has stopped to ask him what changed him or why he changed.....not a shred of interest in that.

I think its obvious what changed him--Religion. I mean, go on his FB page and you can see why and what changed him. How much more should we discuss it on an internet bodybuilding forum?  :-\

I'm thrilled y'all are fascinated and entertained by Taylor.....keep bringing the gospel to GB!

You mean the endless religious debates that go nowhere. Bringing the gospel to getbig is probably not the best place to bring it to. Sure, you will say something like, "It gives me the chance to praise God" or whatever reason you will bring. I am not sure bringing the gospel to GB really does anything productive. I mean, I guess it gives you another chance to type the word "God" and get a little movement in your pants over the excitement.  ;D ;D
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2015, 08:58:07 AM »
lol ;D i just can't believe they're trying to claim that jesus came to Tbombz when he was at his lowest, and not the fact that Tbombz clearly turned to religious scripture as a coping mechanism when he realized he had HIV. I wish the guy well, it would be an awful thing for any one to deal with, but it doesn't give him the right to try and twist reality and take some sort of moral high ground now due to the fact that he's given himself a death sentence by acting stupid. He is using religion to cope with fear and remorse, that's all there is to it.

the same can be said about all other religious people. All thinking men are atheists.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2015, 09:01:34 AM »
lol ;D i just can't believe they're trying to claim that jesus came to Tbombz when he was at his lowest, and not the fact that Tbombz clearly turned to religious scripture as a coping mechanism when he realized he had HIV. I wish the guy well, it would be an awful thing for any one to deal with, but it doesn't give him the right to try and twist reality and take some sort of moral high ground now due to the fact that he's given himself a death sentence by acting stupid. He is using religion to cope with fear and remorse, that's all there is to it.

Yeah, I never made fun of him for getting HIV. That must suck. I don't think he caught it while wearing the bunny suit. Sure, I think the bunny suit is hilarious, independent of his HIV status. But its obvious that tbombz sought out God to cope with his fears and not vice versa. MOS is acting like this is a bad thing. Don't many people turn to religion during times of sadness, etc? I think its pretty standard practice.
X

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2015, 09:03:06 AM »
It's unfortunate that intelligence isn't sexually transmitted  :-*

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2015, 09:04:31 AM »
All you need to do look at this thread and endless posts from the haters on here that yes, pile on.

You spread the hate as well, you don't miss any opportunity to hate on Obama. I'm guessing that most are just trolling Tbombz, but you seem to be harboring some serious real hate.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2015, 09:12:18 AM »
You spread the hate as well, you don't miss any opportunity to hate on Obama. I'm guessing that most are just trolling Tbombz, but you seem to be harboring some serious real hate.

x2. I don't hate tbombz. This is getbig, so this is what we do. I suspect if anyone met tbombz in real life, they would have a beer with him. I would, as long as he didn't preach to me at every moment. But some people that profess religion are some of the most hateful people out there. They really don't accept the tenet that Jesus Christ put forward of complete love and acceptance. There are quite a few here that are not like that!!
X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2015, 09:18:24 AM »
x2. I don't hate tbombz. This is getbig, so this is what we do. I suspect if anyone met tbombz in real life, they would have a beer with him. I would, as long as he didn't preach to me at every moment. But some people that profess religion are some of the most hateful people out there. They really don't accept the tenet that Jesus Christ put forward of complete love and acceptance. There are quite a few here that are not like that!!

He would try to get you to wear that bunny costume (in the word of Jesus).

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2015, 09:19:32 AM »

You do realize how exclusive that suit is, right? I can't imagine anyone would pass on an opportunity to don that classic work of art.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2015, 09:20:59 AM »

Wearing it would be an honor.  :D :D
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2015, 09:22:44 AM »
Wearing it would be an honor.  :D :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2015, 09:32:10 AM »
That's irrelevant. If this is what it took to turn his life then so be it. Obviously you're of the belief that no one can change behavior.

ok so it took drugs, stealing, gay sex, unprotected pre-marital sex, prostituting, jail to turn his life around, yet you believe what he says?

People can turn their life around, but his history of decision making would indicate that he is in fact mentally ill.

I am not trolling, he is sick obviously and has been for some time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2015, 09:46:03 AM »
this just adds to the legacy of tbombz, easily the most interesting non gimmick in getbig history

E
E

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2015, 09:57:18 AM »
Luke 6:22

22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man.

Good verse.

But I prefer,  For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps - 1 Peter 2:21

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2015, 10:31:04 AM »

Please, tell me how you know this.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2015, 10:52:26 AM »
He didn't DIRECTLY state he had the answers to life, but its indirectly implied. As we all know, Tbombz has always been this way--preaching that he has it all figured and worked out. Nothing new. Now its just being manifested via religion.

How did he imply he had answers to life?  

Yes, before he was cocky and self-assured and then he did something out of character....he surrendered of himself and took up the humble mantle of Christ which is 180% opposite of his former self-assurance.  If he boasts now he does so only in Christ.

Galatians 6:14
14 As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross,[a] my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died.

Um, no. You realize that Tbombz posted that bunny suit about 1-2 years ago. Do you think before that I was sitting in my room, crying and bewailing because I felt bad about myself. Then, tbombz posts a bunny picture and all of a sudden I feel better about my own life. Whatever you need to tell yourself. Whether or not tbombz posted the bunny suit picture has absolutely no impact on my life--good or bad. If he didn't, I assure you I'd still be the same exact person, no better or worse off. He posted it, and quite frankly, its a funny picture. Ironmeister had done a ton of photoshops, which also makes it very funny.

Well, I did begin my statement with the word "most" not "all", but yet you do tend to consistently present a very "oh no you didn't", "how dare you" set of responses to such posts.  Seemingly out of character response for someone that isn't at all affected.  People genuinely unaffected tend not to bother posting.

I think its obvious what changed him--Religion. I mean, go on his FB page and you can see why and what changed him. How much more should we discuss it on an internet bodybuilding forum?  :-\

It's obvious that religion changed him?  How so?  Which religion?  Why not ask the source directly what changed him?  See if "religion" changed him.

You mean the endless religious debates that go nowhere. Bringing the gospel to getbig is probably not the best place to bring it to. Sure, you will say something like, "It gives me the chance to praise God" or whatever reason you will bring. I am not sure bringing the gospel to GB really does anything productive. I mean, I guess it gives you another chance to type the word "God" and get a little movement in your pants over the excitement.  ;D ;D

As I've said dozens and dozens and dozens of times (and will repeat again and again in the future), the debate between decided theists and decided atheists is not the reason I press on.....it's for those reading that haven't yet made a decision.  Threads like this get the attention of the lurkers and other non-replying board members.   I try and represent the theist side as best I'm able, correct errors presented, answer questions, provide the needed contrast in position, etc....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2015, 11:02:41 AM »
How did he imply he had answers to life?  

Yes, before he was cocky and self-assured and then he did something out of character....he surrendered of himself and took up the humble mantle of Christ which is 180% opposite of his former self-assurance.  If he boasts now he does so only in Christ.

Galatians 6:14
14 As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross,[a] my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died.

You realize he still presents in that same exact manner. Everyone else sees it but you. So, everyone else is wrong, and youre right, or vice versa. His boasting about Christ is presented as he has the ultimate truth and we are all wrong. We are just lost, unlike him. You can't see it because youre entrenched in the same beliefs as him. It reminds me of the goldfish joke. One goldfish says to the other goldfish, "How is the water?" The other goldfish replies, "What water?" The goldfish is so entrenched in the water that he does not even realize he is in water. Both you and tbombz are so entrenched in your theology, that you can't see how he comes off.

Well, I did begin my statement with the word "most" not "all", but yet you do tend to consistently present a very "oh no you didn't", "how dare you" set of responses to such posts.  Seemingly out of character response for someone that isn't at all affected.

Well, of course, because theists like to present the image that they are more moral, happy, and more of right mind, compared to others (maybe it does not apply to you, but many theists believe this way). So, I feel a need to counteract that position. Tbombz bunny suit does not affect me in any way, other than I think the picture is funny.

It's obvious that religion changed him?  How so?  Which religion?  Why not ask the source directly what changed him?  See if "religion" changed him.

Getbig is not a place to discuss this, since every thread gets derailed. There is no point in discussing it here,

As I've said dozens and dozens and dozens of times (and will repeat again and again the future), the debate between decided theists and decided atheists is not the reason I press on.....it's those reading that haven't yet made a decision.  Threads like this get the attention of the lurkers and other non-replying board members.   I try and represent the theist side as best I'm able, correct errors presented, provide the needed contrast, etc....

I don't think there are many many member on getbig who are going to have a life altering perception of belief based on the debates here. Maybe a few, but if thats good enough for you, then so be it.

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2015, 11:41:44 AM »
You realize he still presents in that same exact manner. Everyone else sees it but you. So, everyone else is wrong, and youre right, or vice versa. His boasting about Christ is presented as he has the ultimate truth and we are all wrong. We are just lost, unlike him. You can't see it because youre entrenched in the same beliefs as him. It reminds me of the goldfish joke. One goldfish says to the other goldfish, "How is the water?" The other goldfish replies, "What water?" The goldfish is so entrenched in the water that he does not even realize he is in water. Both you and tbombz are so entrenched in your theology, that you can't see how he comes off.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Well, of course, because theists like to present the image that they are more moral, happy, and more of right mind, compared to others (maybe it does not apply to you, but many theists believe this way). So, I feel a need to counteract that position. Tbombz bunny suit does not affect me in any way, other than I think the picture is funny.

Couple of previous responses about myself:

Words do have meaning and therefore I'll clarify mine....I absolutely know the reality of the Lord and the truth of his word and the security of my salvation.

I possess an understanding you simply do not.  It comes with surrendering to will of the Lord and accepting who he is and what he did.

I am sorry if that offends anyone....not my intent.  I do understand that some folks find a believer's confidence to be very arrogant.  

I assure you I boast only in Christ because on my own I'm meaningless.

I enjoy being cool with everyone whether they agree with me or not.  I wish you could be cool with me, but you haven't been able to be.

I tried hard to be respectful despite your remarks, but you had none of it.  You were simply unable to post without insulting me.

Who wants to continue speaking to someone like that?  And I'm certainly not going to lash out either....won't give folks the satisfaction.

I have good relationships with many folks on this board that don't agree with one word of what I have to say about my faith and that's ok.

As I've stated before I am meaningless, but that doesn't mean I have to repeatedly take a bunch of insults.

Only through Jesus Christ can we be cleansed of our sins and aligned with him.  All we must do is believe.

If you have no comprehension of God then you would have no comprehension of sin (an offense against God) and you would find my comments asinine, but that doesn't in anyway whatsoever prevent me from wanting to share Christ with you.  

As a believer I'm going to be insulted and beaten down and ridiculed, but that's ok with me because my hope rests firmly in Jesus Christ.  I desire to spread that hope to others, but if that is spit back in my face that's ok....that will happen today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life.  But when those that don't know Christ come to him and desire to know his reality then it's all worth it.  

My call from Jesus Christ is to spread his gospel and live out my faith....I simply plant seeds for his kingdom.  Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 2 years or maybe in 25 years you'll feel differently and seek his will for your life (or maybe you won't...that's your choice), but it's never about MOS (I am meaningless).....it's about bringing glory to Christ Jesus.

Getbig is not a place to discuss this, since every thread gets derailed. There is no point in discussing it here

Oh c’mon LOL!   I ask questions and it’s not the time or place.

I don't think there are many many member on getbig who are going to have a life altering perception of belief based on the debates here. Maybe a few, but if thats good enough for you, then so be it.

I would prefer a huge group of folks giving their lives to Christ, but it won’t happen….I agree.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2015, 11:58:16 AM »
14 But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Exactly. Your entrenched in your own sub-culture that you also cant fully understand what WE mean. You can't see my side because of your beliefs, ideas, and values. Same with tbombz. My inability to know what the spirit means is also similar to your inability to see what we mean. We are both entrenched in our own "cultures."

I did state that it does not apply to you, however, it does apply to MANY religious people. I mean, I won't mention names on here, but it applies to a few so-called theists here.

Yes, but you have also acknowledged that getbig is the not the best place for these debates. Heck, you even stated that you have taken off from posting about this stuff. So, even you admit that getbig is not the best platform for serious debates. Plus, tbombz rarely comes on here. If I have serious questions for him, rest assured I will PM him.

I would prefer a huge group of folks giving their lives to Christ, but it won’t happen….I agree.
13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Thanks, but Ill choose Hell (although a Hell does not actually exist).  :)

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2015, 12:17:41 PM »

Exactly. Your entrenched in your own sub-culture that you also cant fully understand what WE mean. You can't see my side because of your beliefs, ideas, and values. Same with tbombz. My inability to know what the spirit means is also similar to your inability to see what we mean. We are both entrenched in our own "cultures."

I did state that it does not apply to you, however, it does apply to MANY religious people. I mean, I won't mention names on here, but it applies to a few so-called theists here.

Yes, but you have also acknowledged that getbig is the not the best place for these debates. Heck, you even stated that you have taken off from posting about this stuff. So, even you admit that getbig is not the best platform for serious debates. Plus, tbombz rarely comes on here. If I have serious questions for him, rest assured I will PM him.

Thanks, but Ill choose Hell (although a Hell does not actually exist).  :)

I've stood on both sides so I know what you mean.  Although, you interpret the spiritual change in Taylor in the same manner you interpret the condition of his previous self.....both interpretations are based upon the same worldview.   Believers have exited your worldview and entered the Christian worldview....a change has occurred.

Fair enough.

No, Getbig is not the most suitable place for this discussion, but it is what it is.  

I get weary from time to time when I'm in day in , day out doing 4,5 or 8 on 1 discussions.  Answering the same questions and objections repeatedly.  That's when I take off time, but it's in small amounts of time....couple of weeks here and there.  It goes unnoticed.

I plead with you not to make that choice because I do care about you and the members of this board.  Unfortunately I fear it's a done deal.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2015, 12:25:09 PM »
I've stood on both sides so I know what you mean.  Although, you interpret the spiritual change in Taylor in the same manner you interpret the condition of his previous self.....both interpretations are based upon the same worldview.   Believers have exited your worldview and entered the Christian worldview....a change has occurred.

Fair enough.

No, Getbig is not the most suitable place for this discussion, but it is what it is.  

I get weary from time to time when I'm in day in , day out doing 4,5 or 8 on 1 discussions.  Answering the same questions and objections repeatedly.  That's when I take off time, but it's in small amounts of time....couple of weeks here and there.  It goes unnoticed.

I plead with you not to make that choice because I do care about you and the members of this board.  Unfortunately I fear it's a done deal.  

Standing on one side or the other has nothing to do with being entrenched in one's culture. Tbombz is now entrenched in the religious culture and cannot see beyond that. I don't care if he was part of 50 other cultures beforehand and is now "changed." That doesn't give him more credibility, nor does it mean hes now in a better position to be free of his own values, ideas, and beliefs. He is now a "slave" to the culture he is a part of. It doesn't give him a preferred worldview over others because he has stood on both "sides of the fence."

I plead with you to let go of your religion and to see the truth. Works both ways. ;) "Begging" and pleading serve no purposes in debates.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2015, 01:26:01 PM »
new update. He is still not writing about meth, bareback sex or bunny suits?  ???

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2015, 01:34:47 PM »
The irony... ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2015, 01:43:07 PM »
haha well i guess i can give you credit for being the first theist ever to ask for a statement to be backed up with fact. As i'm sure you're aware though, the burden of proof is on you guys as "exceptional claims require exceptional evidence". You're seriously saying that Jesus has came in to Tbombz life, as well as yours?
Can you ask Jesus then, why he would choose to ignore the prayers of millions, why he'd allow things like the holocaust to happen or mass genocide in Rwanda for instance, and instead choose to show himself to a mentally ill guy with HIV?
If he's a part of your life, and he's helping Tbombs, then he's a personal god who cares about you individually, and created the world with you in mind, so not only does he intentionally ignore the pain and suffering of millions, but he also invented the HIV that has infected Tbombz. You also said:

"Only through Jesus Christ can we be cleansed of our sins and aligned with him.  All we must do is believe.

If you have no comprehension of God then you would have no comprehension of sin (an offense against God) and you would find my comments asinine, but that doesn't in anyway whatsoever prevent me from wanting to share Christ with you. "

Seeing as you're on good terms with him, please also ask him why if he wanted us all to be free from sin, then why not just take more care to have designed us better in the first place? why condemn everyone to be born into "original sin", create us sick and then order us to be well or face the punishment of eternal torture? where's the morality in that? lol. Seems a bit extreme to have himself sent down to earth in the form of his son, to have himself tortured...whilst knowing full well that he'll be resurrected anyway, and all to show us that he cares for us and all we have to do is shed the sin that he created us in to begin with!

The bible is quite clearly an antiquated and contradictory piece of fantasy, written by fools, which at best is used to give the illiterate, brainwashed and desperate a poor understanding of the universe, which has since been answered much more thoroughly by science, and at it's worst (and most common) is a divisive and oppressive ideology that's used as a form of power by controlling the minds of the stupid.

All of your questions can be answered with two words: Free Will. Theists love this argument. Why did the holocaust happen? Free Will of man. Why did the adult rape the child? Free Will of man. When something bad happens, its mans Free Will. When something good happens, its God.

The issue with Free Will is the victims of the Holocaust had no Free Will to separate himself from his situation. He/she was captive and a "slave" to the era in which he was born. Furthermore, Free Will rarely ever applies to children, as an 8 year old does not have the Free Will to escape Nazism. Yet, the 8 year olds prayers for himself and his family to stay alive are never answered, and they are all executed. God never showed himself to them. Yet, Tbombz prays after wearing a bunny suit and God shows himself to him. Way for God to have his priorities all screwed up.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2015, 01:44:49 PM »
new update. He is still not writing about meth, bareback sex or bunny suits?  ???

That's funny, considering many theists here lust after pictures of women posted here, often replying in the WYHI threads.

Its funny, because as much as tbombz is "saved" he rarely ever talks about HIS OWN wrongdoings. Never in any of his posts on facebook does he openly discuss wearing a bunny suit and having sex or his drug addiction. Its always something lame like adultery or masturbation.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
That's funny, considering many theists here lust after pictures of women posted here, often replying in the WYHI threads.

Its funny, because as much as tbombz is "saved" he rarely ever talks about HIS OWN wrongdoings. Never in any of his posts on facebook does he openly discuss wearing a bunny suit and having sex or his drug addiction. Its always something lame like adultery or masturbation.

well, we know that he had bareback sex, got fucked raw by many men, did meth ... but maybe he never masturbated!!   :D   ;D