Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 105777 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: tbombz facebook post from today & free religious sermon by MOS!
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2015, 10:10:20 PM »
This Facebook post inspired all manner of responses which I won't make because I don't want to be cruel.

Ultimately, what I want to say is get back to me on this in a couple of decades. If you still believe this nonsense. then we can have an intelligent theological discussion where I will have more respect for you having been reborn. Frankly, at this point it simply seems like you are just going through another phase in your life. This one may be better for you in the long run, but it is also much more irritating than some of your previous incarnations.

Tbombz:

Adultery. That's what you commit every time you lust for someone your not married to. Every time you joke about how you would like to be "hooking up" with somebody, and every time you look at somebody and think to yourself "oh, how I would like to be getting with that".. in the eyes of Jesus you are commiting adultery.

Sexual sins are extremely serious in the eyes of God. Now, you prove your faith by your obedience or, on judgement day, you might just hear "Away from me you who practices sin, I never knew you!"
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2015, 10:21:49 PM »
Sex is so sinful, Tombs should go to hell just for having tricked (it's a sin to do that) people to read his post by using such a provocative word (also a sin) so he now has no choice but to go to hell.

However, since he sacrificed himself (like jesus...) maybe he gets a pass?
?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2015, 12:19:42 AM »
Sex is so sinful, Tombs should go to hell just for having tricked (it's a sin to do that) people to read his post by using such a provocative word (also a sin) so he now has no choice but to go to hell.

However, since he sacrificed himself (like jesus...) maybe he gets a pass?

Interesting question. I suspect this is what he is hoping will happen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2015, 01:33:16 AM »
MOS doesn`t deserve getting shit for his beliefs...........real good guy.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2015, 01:37:30 AM »
MOS doesn`t deserve getting shit for his beliefs...........real good guy.
Correct. MOS is off limits. Too nice a guy. May not agree with him about his beliefs but he doesn't deserve a shitstorm for it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2015, 01:42:21 AM »
Correct. MOS is off limits. Too nice a guy. May not agree with him about his beliefs but he doesn't deserve a shitstorm for it.
Exactly,who`s to say what he should believe in or not?

Just a buncha` ball busters trying to get a rise out of him............as usual here on GB!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2015, 02:27:15 AM »
Exactly,who`s to say what he should believe in or not?

Just a buncha` ball busters trying to get a rise out of him............as usual here on GB!!
He is still no Wes though

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2015, 03:13:48 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 22, 2015, 06:04:37 AM »
Jesus, he believes in noah's ark and even goes as far to defend it.

I love the idea of being born into slavery and abject servitude.

This shit is vile.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2015, 06:29:21 AM »
The Necessities for God-Glorifying Sex

In a sex-saturated world, broken by sin, the Bible’s ideal is difficult to attain. There is no room for self-righteousness here. We are all sinners. Each one of us is sexually broken to one extent or another. We all need Christ to sanctify our hearts, minds, bodies, sexual behaviors and inclinations so that our sexuality increasingly conforms to God’s intent for it.

Though we may never fully attain it, though we fail (aren’t you glad for grace?), though some may painfully struggle with questions of sexual identity for their entire lives, and though some have not experienced the marital union to be the blessing it was intended to be, it is nonetheless important that believers understand, faithfully communicate, and aim for God’s ideal for sex as outlined in Scripture.

The Lord wants Christians to experience great sex. He doesn’t want us to settle for impure—dirty, common, ordinary—sex. He wants our sexual conduct to become more and more pure, that is: clean, uncommon, and extraordinary, set apart (1 Thess. 4:1-8). Scripture tells us that we do with our bodies is important. Sex exists for the purpose of glorifying God. “So glorify God in your body.” (1 Cor. 6:13-20).

The big picture about sex informs us that there are five things that are necessary for sex to tell the story in the way that Scripture upholds as the ideal: 1) a marriage covenant, 2) complementarity, 3) mutuality, 4) congruence, and 5) Godwardness.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
Must admit it's wild how much Taylor has changed over the years.

I swear reading all this witch craft nonsense makes me cringe.

Surprised people still believe this shit.

8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2015, 06:45:31 AM »
The Necessities for God-Glorifying Sex

In a sex-saturated world, broken by sin, the Bible’s ideal is difficult to attain. There is no room for self-righteousness here. We are all sinners. Each one of us is sexually broken to one extent or another. We all need Christ to sanctify our hearts, minds, bodies, sexual behaviors and inclinations so that our sexuality increasingly conforms to God’s intent for it.

Though we may never fully attain it, though we fail (aren’t you glad for grace?), though some may painfully struggle with questions of sexual identity for their entire lives, and though some have not experienced the marital union to be the blessing it was intended to be, it is nonetheless important that believers understand, faithfully communicate, and aim for God’s ideal for sex as outlined in Scripture.

The Lord wants Christians to experience great sex. He doesn’t want us to settle for impure—dirty, common, ordinary—sex. He wants our sexual conduct to become more and more pure, that is: clean, uncommon, and extraordinary, set apart (1 Thess. 4:1-8). Scripture tells us that we do with our bodies is important. Sex exists for the purpose of glorifying God. “So glorify God in your body.” (1 Cor. 6:13-20).

The big picture about sex informs us that there are five things that are necessary for sex to tell the story in the way that Scripture upholds as the ideal: 1) a marriage covenant, 2) complementarity, 3) mutuality, 4) congruence, and 5) Godwardness.

How to bed the churchy girl.  It'll be a threesome with Jesus!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2015, 06:51:09 AM »
I've noticed some people who did a lot of bad (sinful) shit when they were younger, become super religious as they get older. Seems like tbombz is going through that stage now.

And damn, these religious threads are tedious. Just the same stuff being said again and again. Read one and you've read them all.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 22, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »
There is no need for an explanation for things to exist.

They simply exist.

But men are animals who thru evolution developed the need to create a meaning to what has intrinsically, none.

Simply put, we re just animals killing each others until there are no more ressources anymore then maybe we ll go do the same somewhere else if we re not destroyed by a rando cataclysm or destroy ourselves first.

The meaning every single human and life form gives to life is as follow; i must kill instead of being killed. Life is about learning how to kill, and kill as much as possible until you can reproduce. Then you teach your offspring to kill, ally with those who look, think alike, and then die.

We wil evolve to become roswell like entities. Im pretty sure female humans who lead everything and keep the species going will at some point entirely get rid of males so only one genera subsists. We wont need to reproduce anymore at this point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2015, 08:10:31 AM »
There is no need for an explanation for things to exist.

They simply exist.

But men are animals who thru evolution developed the need to create a meaning to what has intrinsically, none.

Simply put, we re just animals killing each others until there are no more ressources anymore then maybe we ll go do the same somewhere else if we re not destroyed by a rando cataclysm or destroy ourselves.

The meaning every single human and life form gives to life is as follow; i must kill instead of being killed.

survival bro......resources....fi ghting to exist.....killing each other.....survival bro......resources.....s urvival bro.......fighting to survive........survive to fight.....to fight is to survive......resources.. ....killing........power bro....struggle bro....survival.....
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2015, 09:59:48 AM »
Do note, I never suggested that you didn't take time to craft answers; in fact, if you look back through some of my posts, you'll note how I've thanked you for continuing to engage and trying to focus on the merits instead of proselytizing. It was you that said that you started keeping your answers to me brief. I merely suggested a reason. Maybe you disagree with my reason, but it's what I believe. Am I not entitled to my beliefs?

Sorry, but thinking you've answered their objections is not the same as actually answering. If I ask "why is the sky blue?" then no matter how many times you scream: "God makes it blue!" you aren't giving an answer.

Except I don't think I've even answered with "meltdown" or "TL;DR". In fact, my answers to you are elaborate and carefully crafted because I actually spend time thinking about the issues you raise and how to address them.

I don't think I've figured it all out, although I certainly think that I've figured out that there's no God. Forgive me for not being an agnostic... you're welcome to try to use logic to convince me I'm wrong. Unlike you, I'm open to the possibility.

There are plenty of people who have the IQ of tepid bathwater, and a lot are very opinionated and loud. If I come across such people I call them out, not to make myself feel better but because I don't think that one should engage with idiots.

I thought we did pretty well.

The problem is that your corrections usually require me to accept huge tenets of your faith and a particular interpretation. More than once you've suggested that in order for me to know God I must first accept that he exists, that the Bible is his inerrant word and that through that, I can get to know him and learn about Jesus, through whom I can then know and commune with the Father.

Sorry... that's not how it works. I'm asking you to provide me evidence of your God, and your response is to say: "well, believe first and then I'll give you evidence." But that's nonsense. If I believe, what's the point of evidence? In fact, if I believe, anything is evidence, so that term becomes meaningless.

I don't think being an atheist makes someone infallible. I openly admit that my atheism and the positions I take are based on my evaluation of observable facts and logical deductions. Is it possible I'm wrong? Of course. I never claim to be infallible. Now, let's flip the table because I'm curious about something: is it possible that you are wrong, that God doesn't exist and your beliefs are unjustified?

We all get tired and need breaks. I don't think I suggested you need to answer every post on every thread. I never even suggested that you should answer most posts or most thread. I don't care how many you answer or not. I know you can respond and I was under the impression that you enjoyed the debate and the process of having your faith challenged and trying to challenge the positions and beliefs of others.

I have no interest in making theists - or anyone else for that matter - look foolish, especially over the Internet. I have much better things to do with my time. I never suggested that you needed to have all the answers. All I tried to get you (and others) to do is to stop trying to pass off your beliefs as fact. I never suggested you stop believing and I never tried to convert you. In fact, if you remember I openly told you that once you bring in personal, divine revelation the debate is over, because nobody can argue against that, but that you can't use that to convince others, since others have no way of knowing if what you experienced was personal, divine revelation or undiagnosed mental disorders - and that wans't meant as an insult.

Taking you down is of no interest to me.

I think I was being a little too harsh in my previous judgment of you.....my apologies.  We have had good back and forth no doubt about that.

It's been a challenging week this week and I am quite spent at the moment.

You have every right to your opinions and to disagree with my responses regardless of how thorough they are or aren't.

I normally have a ton of patience, but I'll be honest that one simple "ok, let's have some fun" comment flat out pissed me off LOL....I won't even try to deny it.  

Why that?  Why then?  Not sure actually.   Far worse has been said and you've never actually said any of that stuff.  In fact that comment wasn't even directed at me.

Hey, I'm human....good moments and bad moments....that was a bad one.

You're still wrong about God though LOL.   ;)   

Hey, I'd still depants and hit some ab/thigh shots with you.  Or maybe some buddy towel curls in a hot, sweaty gym....all good, all day.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2015, 11:45:05 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »
I think I was being a little too harsh in my previous judgment of you.....my apologies.  We have had good back and forth no doubt about that.

You have every right to your opinions and to disagree with my responses regardless of how thorough they are or aren't.

I normally have a ton of patience, but I'll be honest that one simple "ok, let's have some fun" comment flat out pissed me off LOL....I won't even try to deny it.  

Why that?  Why then?  Not sure actually.   Far worse has been said and you've never actually said any of that stuff.  In fact that comment wasn't even directed at me.

Hey, I'd still depants and hit some ab/thigh shots with you.  Or maybe some buddy towel curls in a hot, sweaty gym....all good, all day.

You sinned.  :-\ :-\

Leviticus 19:18 - Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

It seems like you did not love avxo, as you love yourself. What would God say about this? When you get to the pearly gates of "Heaven," will God bring up this incident? How will you respond?
X

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »

In hindsight, it was a bit abrasive. In my defense, I genuinely enjoy debating, and find it fun. My intentions were pure!

No worries, we're cool!

Hey, I'd still depants and hit some ab/thigh shots with you.  Or maybe some buddy towel curls in a hot, sweaty gym....all good, all day.

;D

What would God say about this? When you get to the pearly gates of "Heaven," will God bring up this incident? How will you respond?

Nothing needs to be said - hit a back double-bi, transition to an ab-and-thigh, flow into most muscular and, then he'll hit his favorite most muscular. BOOM! ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #219 on: May 27, 2015, 06:27:02 PM »
Tbombz FB post from yesterday. The delusion is strong in Tdongz.

Hey, I am talking to you. I am talking to you who thinks that you know God. I am taking to YOU, You who claims to be a Christian, and to you who says "thank God" and who 'likes' Facebook posts about Jesus. Here is what I want you to know: You don't know God. Now, there are a very few select people reading this who do know in fact know God, and they know who they are. They are those who are aware of God's presence every second of every minute of every hour of every day, and their entire life is consumed with thoughts of God, prayer to God, and devotion to God. They avoid sin at all costs, and are clearly a true Christian.. everyone around them knows it. I am not talking to them, but to the vast majority of everyone else reading this. All you who are having sex even though you are not married, all you who are getting drunk frequently, all you who are dressing immodest, all you who are listening to the top 20 hits on secular radio and watching the box office best sellers, all you who watch pornography, all you who joke around about sex and sin, all you who promote the latest pop culture trends and pop science theories, all you who use The Lord's name as an exclamation mark and as a swear word.... all you who think you know God. You do not know God. You have been lied to, and told that your "faith" is all you need to escape death and enter life. But the truth is that you must love God, and if you love God then you will obey God.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: May 27, 2015, 06:30:25 PM »
Tbombz wrote:

On Memorial day, let us remember that God Himself was the martyr who died for our freedom. Freedom from death and sin, God won for us through His death on the cross. Praise His Holy name
X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #221 on: May 27, 2015, 06:32:50 PM »
Dude is Genova level retard. Steroids, seamen and deep tissue massages have killed his mind. Let's give him a break  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #222 on: May 27, 2015, 06:37:44 PM »
Dude is Genova level retard. Steroids, seamen and deep tissue massages have killed his mind. Let's give him a break  :-\

So, you're saying that youre a sinner?
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 27, 2015, 06:41:19 PM »
So, you're saying that youre a sinner?
PM from TBOMBZ  couple years ago  ;D

yea ive been thinking lately bout focusing on powerlifting and getting shredded, putting "bodybuilding" on the back burner for a while, at least till i have my education done and/or have enough money to pursue it to the fullest.

no tips on how to get bitches on the dick? im bi and i should be so good at talking to girls because of my effeminate side, but ive been a pothead for so long that i dont have any idea how to talk to people anymore. btw i wouldnt be cheating, me and the wifey have an open relationship.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 27, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »
Must be a blast at parties.