Author Topic: Ted Nugent owns the shit out of Pierced Organ  (Read 6931 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: Ted Nugent owns the shit out of Pierced Organ
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 06:44:09 PM »
Agreed. Using the 2nd amendment argument is similar to using the argument, "God has always been here" when theists are confronted with the question, "who created god." How do you possibly go on debating such a nonsensical answer?  ::) ::)

Its an easy fall back answer. It dodges all the arguments that rely on data and statistics and current facts.
i am glad you agree with me

at least there are two people here who have understood that when a paragraph in a text is taken out of context it can be made to  mean whatever one wants it to mean by means of pretty basic sophistry.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 06:47:05 PM »
i am glad you agree with me

at least there are two people here who have understood that when a paragraph in a text is taken out of context it can be made to  mean whatever one wants it to mean by means of pretty basic sophistry.

Exactly. If you're going to easily fall back on the 2nd amendment argument, why even debate anything? You can easily just keep saying, "The 2nd amendment." End of argument.

I am not saying the 2nd amendment is not important. However, in a debate that includes data, stats, current evidence, it is a cop-out argument.
X

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 06:11:21 AM »
battle of the douchebags!

piers morgan: a british hack, whose main claim to fame before getting a cushy CNN job (because for some reason CNN and other news networks thinks someone with a british accent AUTOMATICALLY MEANS they are far superior in intellect and qualifications!?) was being the editor of a british tabloid newspaper worse than the national enquirer.. and his feud with madonna? who since he got his cnn talk show vowed she would never ever appear on his show? laugh! yeah, like she would give a shit! laugh! she's madonna and he's him! laugh!...and since coming over here before he got the CNN gig was a judge on "america's got talent?" UM, DON'T YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME TALENT OR EXPERIENCE IN ENTERTAINMENT TO JUDGE TALENT?.. damn morgan either must be the ultimate BUTT KISSER OR KNOWS PEOPLE BIG TIME!

AND

ted nugent: a former rock and roll has been ( who contributed to the downfall of society that he claims is one of the reasons for violence in our country), a draft dodger, who did so many drugs in the past, how many brain cells does he have left?... who thinks morgan is obsessed with guns, but "um, well isn't he the one who has hundreds of guns?"...

two nutjobs and there are representing both sides of the argument! what a world!... oh yeah, just wondering do british news networks hired tons of american/american accented reporters and offer them their own show?....I DON'T THINK SO!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 07:03:05 AM »
Morgan is a snobby British douche.  Uncle Ted is a nutter.  Still Nugent made some kick as music.  I love playing stranglehold on the guitar.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 07:48:40 AM »
I'm English....

Now - please excuse my ignorance as I am not gun savvy, my terminology will be off. I have only shot rifles at ranges when friends have taken me - US, Thailand & UK way back. Shotguns I've shot more often as that's a bit more common in the UK.

What I don't get is why the argument is about the rate of fire. That is my understanding of the discussion - it's all about how frequently you can take a shot, right?

In terms of rifles, I've fired a bolt action gun and a semi-automatic.

Anyway, the bolt action rifle was slower but more accurate on account of I had to manually reload the gun and take time for the next shot.

The semi was less accurate as I could just carry on taking shots without aiming again.

Anyway - I still think with the bolt action - with plenty of practice, I could still easily take out a shit load of children in a school. Shit, even with a shotgun I could take out loads of kids before any unarmed person stopped me.

I'm not really sure why the focus is where it is, on a specific gun type.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 07:51:45 AM »
Morgan is a news douche, but he's probably not a pedophile and draft dodger.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 07:52:40 AM »
Agreed. Using the 2nd amendment argument is similar to using the argument, "God has always been here" when theists are confronted with the question, "who created god." How do you possibly go on debating such a nonsensical answer?  ::) ::)

Its an easy fall back answer. It dodges all the arguments that rely on data and statistics and current facts.

It's not a fallback though... It's the 2nd law the country was based on.

You start stripping away those laws and you have no US at all.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 07:57:49 AM »
u gun guys (pro/con- professionals ) are really missing the point

in the US, people associate british accents with some vague notion of upper class which invokes a mix of aspiration/envy/resentment

piers morgan is not some upper class toff from britain. he was part of the gutter press corps . low level trash like simon cowel

he was hired because CNN has decided to go tabloid style (UK term) i.e forget about shows with logical arguments, and go for what the masses tell us they want: battle of opinions  - you make your own reality, Dubya kind of shit

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 10:39:06 AM »
Morgan is a news douche, but he's probably not a pedophile and draft dodger.

Nugent's a kiddie-fiddler?
Is this a rumor, or is it confirmed?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 10:44:46 AM »

I think he's pretty much admitted fucking 13/14 year old in the seventies
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 10:58:32 AM »

Cat Scratch Fever!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2013, 10:59:19 AM »

I want proof. If it's true, the fukking NRA isn't getting another dollar from me while he's a board member.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 11:00:21 AM »
Coach you live in CA... If your such a pro 2nd amendment dude, why live some where that has crazy restrictions?  Come get a spot in Montana! I got 50+ firearms... Class 3 and all ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 11:13:49 AM »
Coach you live in CA... If your such a pro 2nd amendment dude, why live some where that has crazy restrictions?  Come get a spot in Montana! I got 50+ firearms... Class 3 and all ;)

I grew up here. Everything I have is here. We are however selling our home in palm springs.and.buying.one in Kentucky this summer.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »
battle of the douchebags!

piers morgan: a british hack, whose main claim to fame before getting a cushy CNN job (because for some reason CNN and other news networks thinks someone with a british accent AUTOMATICALLY MEANS they are far superior in intellect and qualifications!?) was being the editor of a british tabloid newspaper worse than the national enquirer.. and his feud with madonna? who since he got his cnn talk show vowed she would never ever appear on his show? laugh! yeah, like she would give a shit! laugh! she's madonna and he's him! laugh!...and since coming over here before he got the CNN gig was a judge on "america's got talent?" UM, DON'T YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME TALENT OR EXPERIENCE IN ENTERTAINMENT TO JUDGE TALENT?.. damn morgan either must be the ultimate BUTT KISSER OR KNOWS PEOPLE BIG TIME!

AND

ted nugent: a former rock and roll has been ( who contributed to the downfall of society that he claims is one of the reasons for violence in our country), a draft dodger, who did so many drugs in the past, how many brain cells does he have left?... who thinks morgan is obsessed with guns, but "um, well isn't he the one who has hundreds of guns?"...

two nutjobs and there are representing both sides of the argument! what a world!... oh yeah, just wondering do british news networks hired tons of american/american accented reporters and offer them their own show?....I DON'T THINK SO!

Another thing about Nugent is he's admitted in the past and people that toured with him have said that he can't say no to very young girls. One roadie who use to work with Nugent said that he's seen Nugent with females that looked younger than this roadies daughter. Who at the time was like 13 or something. Stats show you can't just quit being a pedo. So if I had to guess, it's only a matter of time before Nugent is making news about being with young girls. It's no wonder he's heavily armed and doesn't really allow anyone on his property. Probably has underground bunkers and tunnels under his house.

With all that said, Pierce Morgan is a fukcing douche bag who will probably end up with some sort of scandal of his own where he loses his job. He seems to get braver and braver with the shit that comes out of his mouth.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 01:25:35 AM »
How can talking in an uneducated, uncultured, coarse manner be considered "owning the shit" out of someone?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 03:56:25 AM »

I want proof. If it's true, the fukking NRA isn't getting another dollar from me while he's a board member.
Are your fingers broken? Google: Nugent + pedo. Ted's love of underage girls has been/is an open secret for decades. Take it with a band-wagonish grain of salt but even Courtney Love said she blew him at age 12. Ted's a champ.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 04:14:54 AM »

I don't think he's a kid toucher, but he does self admittedly seem to be very close -

"In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa’s parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the “100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock”."

He talked about his love for barely legal girls to both VH-1's Behind The Music and Howard Stern, you should be able to google it.

He also exploits his love of the Second Amendment to line his own pockets, charging a $25000 - 50000  speakers fee to speak at many gatherings.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 04:28:50 AM »

I'm not really sure why the focus is where it is, on a specific gun type.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Many semi-autos are military like appearance and that scares people.

Also many folks on the bottom rungs of the debate, the average citizens so to speak, have absolutely no understanding of firearms technology, they see the rifle and the automatic part of the "semi - automatic" nomenclature, and they think "oh, my God, machine guns" without any critical thinking or further research.

And as long as it doesn't touch on their hobbies, etc...... they don't care it's nothing to them.

That's much of the trouble in these debates.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 05:23:08 AM »
I don't think he's a kid toucher, but he does self admittedly seem to be very close -

"In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa’s parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the “100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock”."

He talked about his love for barely legal girls to both VH-1's Behind The Music and Howard Stern, you should be able to google it.

He also exploits his love of the Second Amendment to line his own pockets, charging a $25000 - 50000  speakers fee to speak at many gatherings.

Wow!
The speaking deal doesn't surprise me. Many non-celebrity keynote speakers command between $5-8K per engagement. Nugent is "somebody," and he's affiliated with one of the largest lobby groups in the nation.

The other stuff above is nasty, and makes me think that the NRA has enough money/power without my contributions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 11:43:57 AM »
How can talking in an uneducated, uncultured, coarse manner be considered "owning the shit" out of someone?

I guess you didn't see the video. I also guess that you're the type that you think someone with higher education means they have actual commonsense as well, don't you? You probably also think anyone with a Brit accent is more intelligent than others without. Morgan has to be one of the biggest douchbags (next to Chris Mathews) in media. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 01:12:39 PM »
Morgans TV show sucks.  Nugents TV show sucks.  Nugent wrote "Strangle hold".    Nugent wins.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 01:15:24 PM »
I guess you didn't see the video. I also guess that you're the type that you think someone with higher education means they have actual commonsense as well, don't you? You probably also think anyone with a Brit accent is more intelligent than others without. Morgan has to be one of the biggest douchbags (next to Chris Mathews) in media. 
Got it wrong, again, Coach.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2013, 01:19:05 PM »
Morgans TV show sucks.  Nugents TV show sucks.  Nugent wrote "Strangle hold".    Nugent wins.

Haha,  that's what I said. Awesome song
A