Author Topic: Global economic collapse happens, what now?  (Read 9481 times)

MikMaq

Re: Global economic collapse happens, what now?
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2013, 02:57:39 AM »
Ok 'Ratard'  ::)

You're a 20 something kid that's still pissed at the world for whatever reason and live in a constant state of anger. You'll mellow with age when you figure out that the only ones that gives a shit is YOU.

Birthrates plummeting? Oh hardly dear, the fuck is the world's population increasing then?

Stress levels high? Proof? Link? Or do you mean yours?

Cost of living? Gimme a fucking break. Here in London and all other major world cities that might be true, but go outside the major centres and properties and rent is stupidly low.

The health problems are due to a shitty diet, laziness to prepare healthy foods and lack of nutritional education.

Job markets has always been unstable. Do you think that's a new thing  ::). The last major company that put people before profits was IBM and that was weeks from going bust if you read Lou Gerstner's autobiography. In all fairness, I've changed my thinking on this a bit. Everyone has a right to a job, but not at all costs. You have to bring something to the table too.
Dude were not talking about africa or shitty third world countries were talking about the first world.

I laugh at the bitter kid comment, as your obviously to narcissistic in your rhetoric.

I fucking studied industrial engineering before having a nervous breakdown. And I fucking get this shit fucking well and I understand the fucking history of it pretty god dam well too.

IndustrialEng if you don't know is all about increasing productivity to for the goods that are produced.

I understand all to well that as productivity climbs so does the supposed access to goods.

However I also know pretty dam well how much stress a person can take.  Because were the folk that make everyone elses life a living hell. We literally push people until they start jumping out of buildings. Which is the reason those folk making your iphones have suicide nets outside the building that they work from.

We getting more capable of making gadgets and gizmos, but the cost of food and shetler has never been higher(the two resources that matter), and we have plumetting birth rates amongst white folk because of this.

It's bullshit once you understand the economic as basic resources allocation.

The market is pushing us to use resources we don't need in name of pushing the economy forward.

However it's not helping the average person in any way, because people don't need more shit, they need security in housing, and access to water and food.

Were ignoring the fragility of the human body, and introducing night shifts, continuous working hours. Irregular employment patterns. Increasing intellectual stress etc etc.

If your in my prospective you understand quite well how bullshit of a term hard work is.

Most people these days are increasingly getting forced to work hard and harder than ever before. And yet factually I can tell you wages and the resources being used are not going up.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2013, 03:01:55 AM »
It's not rich people per se, it's that the rich (the ones who eff things up for everybody) and the lower class in the states have their own scams...
Do you know how many people are on "disability" in the states? And when you ask what their "disability" is, they may answer "depression" and they may not have worked in 5 yrs---yet these people can beat their wives, boyfriends, or spend their money on booze? And our American tax dollars pay for them to sit around the house?
And the rich, can do the same thing to his or her spouse and not get locked up..can drive around drunk and catch multiple cases, and not once go to jail...Why? Because they can pay for a good attorney.
Meanwhile, these two population take from the middle class---take, take. One because they feel that tehy are owned something, and the other because they feel that "can"---both feel that they they are entitled to something.

I understand what goodrum does, but you see, Goodrum is a delusional scammer and a half. And he resides in small rural part of NC. He couldn't do what he does in say DC, NYC, Miami, Raleigh or Cali, he'd be sued, investigated and or shut down.  

Yes, and that's why I'm so pissed. I know I make sweeping statements and paint with broad strokes, but it's getting to a point where something HAS to change. Not an E.L.E what Wiggs is preaching, but a MASSIVE recession and sweeping changes to welfare, tax and government.

I know the disability scams all too well. I see it with my own two eyes. I know the sense of entitlement that flows through everyone as I see that too. I'm middle class, I'll never be upper class. I'll never be an elite. I've made my peace with that years ago. By the grace of God I'll never be lower class either. But I'm getting pissed off with being scammed from above and below and nothing is done.

Which is why I admire Goodrum in a way. Scammer or not (I don't know anything about that), he goes at it alone and I have a feeling that within the next 15-20 years, a lot of us will be forced to do the same.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2013, 03:08:43 AM »
Dude were not talking about africa or shitty third world countries were talking about the first world.

I laugh at the bitter kid comment, as your obviously to narcissistic in your rhetoric.

I fucking studied industrial engineering before having a nervous breakdown. And I fucking get this shit fucking well and I understand the fucking history of it pretty god dam well too.

IndustrialEng if you don't know is all about increasing productivity to for the goods that are produced.

I understand all to well that as productivity climbs so does the supposed access to goods.

However I also know pretty dam well how much stress a person can take.  Because were the folk that make everyone elses life a living hell. We literally push people until they start jumping out of buildings. Which is the reason those folk making your iphones have suicide nets outside the building that they work from.

We getting more capable of making gadgets and gizmos, but the cost of food and shetler has never been higher(the two resources that matter), and we have plumetting birth rates amongst white folk because of this.

It's bullshit once you understand the economic as basic resources allocation.

The market is pushing us to use resources we don't need in name of pushing the economy forward.

However it's not helping the average person in any way, because people don't need more shit, they need security in housing, and access to water and food.

Were ignoring the fragility of the human body, and introducing night shifts, continuous working hours. Irregular employment patterns. Increasing intellectual stress etc etc.

If your in my prospective you understand quite well how bullshit of a term hard work is.

Most people these days are increasingly getting forced to work hard and harder than ever before. And yet factually I can tell you wages and the resources being used are not going up.

You still don't grasp the fact that we now, for all its faults, live in the best times ever.

Wanna know what life was like in the 1200's or 1300's or 1400's or Middle Ages? Or the industrial ages? I can go on. I don't have to tell you how cheap life was and how rampant poverty was too.

You talk about gadgets and phones. Even the lower classes walk around with late model iPhones and iPads now. They've never had it so good. The welfare states ensure they don't have to work, the tax payer money ensure they keep up to date with technology and the tax payer ensure they have a roof over their heads and food in their bellies.

I'd LOVE to see a study comparing stress levels back when roving bandits murdered people who had nothing in the first place against a lazy pampered bitch that wakes up in a comfortable bed with free money coming his way every month  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2013, 03:13:49 AM »
Bro stability fluctuates in sets of generations, it may be good for 1 or 2 but we have yet to see period of stability for longer then 50 years since the beginning of mankind. It was only in the 50's where the famine in Europes caused massive amounts of cannibalism, 30 million have died from hunger in China in the last 30 years bro. Just a couple of years ago the gas prices went up by 2 dollars per gallon in a single day

@ James you are way to confident cause you are living good but when the shit hits the fan it's the snowball effect, the world is vulnerable and can crash at anytime

This shit is real, if the markets crash like they did before you can watch a loaf of bread get sold for 30 dollars and and a gallon of milk for 40 dollars

MikMaq

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2013, 03:15:08 AM »
Bro stability fluctuates in sets of generations, it may be good for 1 or 2 but we have yet to see period of stability for longer then 50 years since the beginning of mankind. It was only in the 50's where the famine in Europes caused massive amounts of cannibalism, 30 million have died from hunger in China in the last 30 years bro. Just a couple of years ago the gas prices went up by 2 dollars per gallon in a single day

@ James you are way to confident cause you are living good but when the shit hits the fan it's the snowball effect, the world is vulnerable and can crash at anytime

This shit is real, if the markets crash like they did before you can watch a loaf of bread get sold for 30 dollars and and a gallon of milk for 40 dollars

Lol I love that he's over confident because he's doing well.

Odds are he ain't really doing that well, he's likely taken on a boatload of stress, to live a lifestyle not much better than his grandfather would of had. And has to use some simplistic emotional attachment to the merit of hard work as his justification for putting up with nonsense.

I'm not really big on the total collaspe thing, but it's a fact that when economies slump, the growing piece of the pie shrinks. Monopolies are established, laws start benefiting those that have something and goes against those that don't.

Corruption becomes rampant as everyone is too focused on themselves to be fair to anyone else. Organized crime starts making a move on things that we all take for granted,  like the use of streets, dockyards, trainstations etc etc.

Things just tend to slip in a downward spiral.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2013, 03:21:02 AM »

Yes dude, but can you understand why people are getting tired of listening to the same old shit all the time. Peak Oil, bird fly, swine flu, Aids, race wars, terrorism, wars, North Korea, recessions, lay-offs, Islam, Middle East, global warming, hyperinflation, bankers, murders, global elites, media manipulation, fuel prices, energy shortages, etc etc etc.

I can go on. It doesn't even register with me any more as imminent destruction of the world has been going on since I was born in 1980 and became interested in these things 15 years later. We've always been living in the time of Revelations as the Christians like to think.

Until something serious happens, let me know.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2013, 03:25:13 AM »
Lol I love that he's over confident because he's doing well.

Odds are he ain't really doing that well, he's likely taken on a boatload of stress, to live a lifestyle not much better than his grandfather would of had. And has to use some simplistic emotional attachment to the merit of hard work as his justification for putting up with nonsense.

My grandfather was a very wealthy man that retired at 45.  He was retired for 35 years before he died a few years ago at 80. Whilst my other grandfather worked for Shell. He retired at 50.

Both have done better than I have. I've never been one to compare myself to anyone. As long as I live well, I'm happy.

Though, listening to you speak, I'd be doing well anyway if I weren't popping Prozac like tic tacs and had not a penny to my name

MikMaq

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2013, 03:26:36 AM »
Yes dude, but can you understand why people are getting tired of listening to the same old shit all the time. Peak Oil, bird fly, swine flu, Aids, race wars, terrorism, wars, North Korea, recessions, lay-offs, Islam, Middle East, global warming, hyperinflation, bankers, murders, global elites, media manipulation, fuel prices, energy shortages, etc etc etc.

I can go on. It doesn't even register with me any more as imminent destruction of the world has been going on since I was born in 1980 and became interested in these things 15 years later. We've always been living in the time of Revelations as the Christians like to think.

Get a fucking history book fuck rod, and learn what bad times are actually like.

Rome is the obvious example because it's the only civilization that was so globalized.

But there are have been many countries that have faced economy chaos in the past, infact not many, but nearly all. Asia use to be the richest part of the world, go look the fuck as what happened their.

You ever hear of the opium wars in china(started by the brits), or the shit india was put through.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2013, 03:28:03 AM »
Get a fucking history book fuck rod, and learn what bad times are actually like.

Rome is the obvious example because it's the only civilization that was so globalized.

But there are have been many countries that have faced economy chaos in the past, infact not many, but nearly all. Asia use to be the richest part of the world, go look the fuck as what happened their.

You ever hear of the opium wars in china(started by the brits), or the shit india was put through.

Bad times? I thought this was bad times 'Ratard'. Seems pretty sweet to me  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2013, 03:29:16 AM »
My grandfather was a very wealthy man that retired at 45.  He was retired for 35 years before he died a few years ago at 80. Whilst my other grandfather worked for Shell. He retired at 50.

Both have done better than I have. I've never been one to compare myself to anyone. As long as I live well, I'm happy.

Though, listening to you speak, I'd be doing well anyway if I weren't popping Prozac like tic tacs and had not a penny to my name
So you bust your balls and get what my grandfather had 50 years ago, instead of having what your grandfather had 50 years ago. Lucky you.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2013, 03:33:06 AM »
So you bust your balls and get what my grandfather had 50 years ago, instead of having what your grandfather had 50 years ago. Lucky you.

That sentence makes no sense, please write it again.

I don't have to bust my balls as I enjoy my job, colleagues and the intellectual challenge. I'm in no rush to retire as both got bored sitting at home, playing golf or fishing for more than a quarter of a century. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2013, 03:35:00 AM »
Anyway gentlemen, always a pleasure sparring and learning from you all but I'm afraid I must be off now.

gotta see a man about a dog and all that.

MikMaq

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2013, 03:37:13 AM »
That sentence makes no sense, please write it again.

I don't have to bust my balls as I enjoy my job, colleagues and the intellectual challenge. I'm in no rush to retire as both got bored sitting at home, playing golf or fishing for more than a quarter of a century.  
So you make claim to the merits of hard work, yet in the same thread admit that you don't actually work that hard.

TYPICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically it's the people that actually work hard that know how much of a waste of time it is.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2013, 03:37:17 AM »

but that is the thing though something serious does happen and happens 2 or 3 times in a hundred year span and has always. We just have this way of thinking that our grandfather's generation was light years in the past but the reality is that it was just around the corner and that it's coming back, it always does.

I get what you are saying, you are sick of people crying wolf about everything and I do not pay attention to any one factor but as a history buff I know shit will hit and world will be stirred up again. Do you have any idea how many millionaires have been forced into hard labour to earn a full days wager just to eat his 3 meals per day, millions

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2013, 04:15:45 AM »
who works hard these days? only the people in third world countries, but they are in a situation much improved from where they used to be

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2013, 04:18:04 AM »
I did the most basic things to be prepared...

-got off my meds and been "clean" for a few months(unbelievable how weak the mind can be)
-made some contacts that are well off or armed and need backup/manpower
-have been buying beans in larger quantities since(Falcon survival tactics)

...that's it - the rest is on gods hands.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2013, 10:14:28 AM »
The addicts are the ones to watch out for---heroin, crack. they'd do anything including kill to get their fix 

Also parents with young children. I think they would be the biggest concern.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
someone s depressed so he wants the whole world to end... go have a wank then stick to playing video games and overfeed yourself with snacks, it's still the best suited lifestyle for you. When shit truly hits the fan you re not the kind of people who will survive anyway.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
Are you prepared? How have you prepared yourself? I'm not talking guns and ammo. I'm talking food, water, power and medical.

BE PREPARED!

I have enough for 2 months.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2013, 11:54:57 AM »
I have enough for 2 months.
lol, and then what? if you cant produce/hunt your own food you depend of those who can, as simple as that.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2013, 12:02:38 PM »
lol, and then what? if you cant produce/hunt your own food you depend of those who can, as simple as that.

If necessary, I would put a knife true your throat if you would try to steal my supplies.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
If necessary, I would put a knife true your throat if you would try to steal my supplies.
wow we have a tough guy, unfortunately for you as i can produce my own food and can hunt if required, odds are higher i d shoot the gay shit out of your face while YOU would attempt to steal food from me, genius. Have fun toying with your little knife.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »
wow we have a tough guy, unfortunately for you as i can produce my own food and can hunt if required, odds are higher i d shoot the gay shit out of your face while YOU would attempt to steal food from me, genius. Have fun toying with your little knife.

LOL, thanks ubergay, you hit the jackpot.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2013, 12:11:39 PM »
LOL, thanks ubergay, you hit the jackpot.  :D
that's all you have? Again, have fun defending your stupid cans with your little knife. You d prolly have to work for me so i eventually accept to feed you or pay you in return. But there would be competition between you and other people, so you d have to lick my ass better than them, simply because obviously you own nothing that would allow you to insure your own survival.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »
that's all you have? Again, have fun defending your stupid cans with your little knife. You d prolly have to work for me so i eventually accept to feed you or pay you in return. But there would be competition between you and other people, so you d have to lick my ass better than them, simply because obviously you own nothing that would allow you to insure your own survival.

Cool story bro....