Author Topic: Woman target of men drawn by online dating profile created by ex-boyfriend  (Read 1062 times)

Skeeter

The title is funnier than the body of the article. Apparently he was abusive and she has 2 kids. Guys are showing up at her apartment in the middle of the night. :-X

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-woman-target-of-men-drawn-by-online-dating-profile-created-by-ex-boyfriend-1.4129508

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Who knows, maybe the woman made his life a total hell and deserves some payback. But sending strangers to her apartment when she has 2 young children makes it a very shitty thing to do. He needs his ass beat.

Simple Simon

Anabolichalo lives in Canada?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"They're buzzing and saying that they're here for the meet-ups that they had arranged on Plenty of Fish," the woman said, referring to the online dating site. "But that's a fake profile my ex has set up to get back at me.

A lot of Getbiggers with a hardon knocking on her door at midnight

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH    LOL

Skeeter

"They're buzzing and saying that they're here for the meet-ups that they had arranged on Plenty of Fish," the woman said, referring to the online dating site. "But that's a fake profile my ex has set up to get back at me.

A lot of Getbiggers with a hardon knocking on her door at midnight

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH    LOL

If I lived in Edmonton I would be all over that.  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

They buzzing outside her door?

What? Are they bees or something?
Q