Author Topic: Finally decided to watch Zeitgeist: Addendum 2008 (link)  (Read 9837 times)

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
Re: Finally decided to watch Zeitgeist: Addendum 2008 (link)
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 09:48:18 AM »
LOL! Pillowtalk, you kinda took the menacing edge off yer shooter there, by displaying it on top of a washer/drier! Perchance next time a lilac bow?

By the way, where is our comrade in arse, Veteran Shirtlifter? He only come out at night?

Donkey Cock, I applaud your restraint, and your English, considering that you're a kraut. Way better than my Churman.

Gordiano, your sub-avatar descriptor reminded me of a joke...

A woman with severe fatigue and chest pain visits her doctor, accompanied by her husband. Hubby stays in the waiting room while the doc examines her.

A few minutes later, she hurries out in tears. Husband asks her what's wrong.

That doctor said I have a beautiful pussy!! she wails.

Husband storms into the consultation room, demands to know why the doctor is commenting on his wife's genitals.

No, no, no! cries the doctor, I told her she has acute angina...

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »
LOL! Pillowtalk, you kinda took the menacing edge off yer shooter there, by displaying it on top of a washer/drier! Perchance next time a lilac bow?

By the way, where is our comrade in arse, Veteran Shirtlifter? He only come out at night?

Here you go, I will lay it next to a dead 'GOOK' later & post that. :-*

Yeah, 'VS' ?? his posting here does seem to be limited to after his mom has made he Tea & he has done all his home-work !! ??? ::)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »
On the rug, just for you 'DAMY'
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »
I've seen quite a few Zeitgeist-style documentaries now, since my lunatic friends began peeling back my third eyelid a couple of years ago.

I agree that these films do leave holes, but then information about how false-flag atrocities are planned and carried out by evil Jimmy-Choo scumfucks, is difficult to find, bearing in mind that Jimmy Choo ultimately decides what information is available to Joe Blow, and that heinous supercriminals aren't in the habit of supplying the rope with which they'll be hanged.

You will find that a large number of 'FOI' documents also have VERY large redaction's, or as you would understand it, Big blocks of black out covering large areas of text, or in some cases (as has been seen) just the heading left and the recipient at the bottom ??
WTF.

Most of the 'project Blue book' doc's have whole pages redacted, yeah, freedom of speech, just watch what you say !!

This intel has ways of making it to the surface, that are many & complex.
With so much diss-info, it is at times hard to separate the wheat from the chaff, however, the foundations of this knowledge & the names involved are set in STONE  for all to see.

This can all be very clearly seen by, investing, an evening reading up on the 'Hegelian dialectic' / 'Marxist ideology' & then taking a close look at history, combined, with the monumental turning points in said history - French / Russian revolutions, the establishing of the bank of England by German, aristocratic, usurpers, who were in turn funded by BIG (JOO) European banking dynasties.

You only need go back to around 300 yeas ago & the European aristocracy, while looking up the history of the last paragraph.
Then sit back & watch the game plan play out before your very eyes.

PT - SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »
"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges."- Author / historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his 'The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich '(1959, page 144)

'Hegel's' dialectic will more times than not be broken up for, convenience, into three moments called 'thesis' (in the French historical example, the revolution), 'antithesis' (the terror which followed), and 'synthesis' (the constitutional state of free citizens, under the complete control of Rothschild banking interests !!, LOLOLOLOLOL'ing hell, FFS)
In 1847 the 'London Communist League' (Karl Marx & Frederick Engels) used Hegel's theory of the dialectic to back up their economic theory of communism. Now, in the 21st century, Hegelian-Marxist thinking affects our entire social & political structure. The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts & actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision. When we remain locked into dialectical thinking, we cannot see out of the box.

The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (& transient verbs), 'NATO' troops being deployed to control civilian populations of Europe (when the trouble breaks out & let's face it, it's gona) covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. This releases us from the limitations of controlled & guided thought.

To put it bluntly, unplug from the 'Matrix' !!
Turn off your 'TV' & the ignore the majority of all media.
Try to eat as clean as you can, start drinking 3/4 ltrs of Water a day, get the brain fog out, so to speak.

Know your enemy, better than you know your-self.
Sun Tzu 孫子; Sūn Zǐ; (c. 6th century BC) a Chinese General, military strategist, & author of The Art of War.
Growth/noob loves me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 01:44:49 AM »

Funny as fuck, classic Damy.
That shit goes a long way, LOLOLOLOLOLOL'ering fuck me, that was a good Flame !!

Just stick the 'Mossberg' in his mouth (it already has a bunch of '00' shells in it) take up first pressure & then just squeeze.

KA -FUCKING - BOOM

Rack another shell (clack - clack) & give him 1 more in the nuts, just for the fuck of it !!

We are debating issues here that I fear may be beyond your grasp, being indoctrinated, as you are with false intel (your degree/s).
If you feel these issues bear NO relation what so ever to your life in general, or EVEN (DARE I SAY) directly.
Then all I can say is "good luck my Germanic brother, as you are, clearly, going to need it"

As a good friend of mine said only last week "there are those that know, & those that do not, fuck them" !!
When you have 'NATO' troops clearing your city/town/mud hut, for the planned evac.
Well, what can I say ??
Oh yeah, "GOOD LUCK & MAY THE GODS BE WITH YOU"...............

Try taking just 1 thing seriously, just because we are on the intra-web, does not mean we have to talk poo-poo wee-wee, & call each other homo's & make statments like "I owned your ass in that thread" (rather a Homo-erotic statement from those who propose to be 100% Hetro, weird !!) all the fucking time.
Have a break - have a KIT-KAT.

TARD.

:o :o

You're an idiot.

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 04:55:51 AM »
DK, that personality analysis you performed just then, shows that your scholastic background was by no means a waste of time.

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 10:33:21 AM »

You're an idiot.

& you bring fuck all to the table but Ad-Hominem - classic 1 trick pony.

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive & circumstantial) the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack, instead of logical counter debte.

1. The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personem argument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.

2. The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that the audience will be distracted from the original point by the insults of a spanner of primo grade "Donkey Turd'

Growth/noob loves me

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 11:30:29 AM »

You're an idiot.

...and youre a cunt.

Are you ethnic German, or the descendant of a scummy form of interloper?

You sound like filth, my friend, fucking filth!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
...and youre a cunt.

Are you ethnic German, or the descendant of a scummy form of interloper?

You sound like filth, my friend, fucking filth!!!

haahaha, i sound like filth?? Pretty fast to judge someone, by just reading a few posts on an internet message board.

I'm pure german.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »
& you bring fuck all to the table but Ad-Hominem - classic 1 trick pony.

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive & circumstantial) the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack, instead of logical counter debte.

1. The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personem argument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.

2. The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that the audience will be distracted from the original point by the insults of a spanner of primo grade "Donkey Turd'

wow, you must be a member if Mensa.  ::) ::)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »
haahaha, i sound like filth?? Pretty fast to judge someone, by just reading a few posts on an internet message board.

I'm pure german.

Then you are from stock that sees fit to wallow in guilt whilst paying untold billions to the beast from the east in return for fuck all other than the complete character assasination of once great volk.

You are a fucking disgrace, a shambles no less, and yet you have the gaul to pontificate on matters of superiority - implied or otherwise.

Go on, fuck off and hug your ADL approved teddy bear, you sad excuse for a white man.

Wanker!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
Then you are from stock that sees fit to wallow in guilt whilst paying untold billions to the beast from the east in return for the assasination of the character of once great volk.

You are a fucking disgrace, a shambles no less, and yet you have the gaul to pontificate on matters of superiority - implied or otherwise.

Go on, fuck off and hug your ADL approved teddy bear, you sad excuse for a white man.

Wanker!

meltdown!!

LMAO, are you serious??

:o :o :o :o

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »
btw, here's a pic of my grandma and my bathroom...

;D

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »
Fuckin' terrific!

Damnit, those Extreme Makeover: Home Edition folks will help out anyone, won't they?

*teary-eyed*

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »
meltdown!!

LMAO, are you serious??

:o :o :o :o

Serious as a fucking heart attack you disgusting excuse for an, Aryan, brother !!
Here is a challenge, justify the Billions you have paid out of your taxed 'Deutsche Mark' to the accusers, based on what ??
Piss & wind, while you sit back like the pure Aryan, proudly Germanic, fuck wit that you are & take it........

Prove the big '6' go on.......
You can't & you wont.
Why ??
Because you are a fuck wit.
String of uni deg's, FFS.
Debate this big '6' & win.

I will leave 'GB' FOR EVER, OF THAT (in front of every-one) I promise, we can even have admin agree to the terms.
If I lose the debate they shut down my account, no questions asked.

You lose, you admit that you are a - FUCKING DISGRACE TO THE GERMAN PEOPLE & THEIR LEGEND .
then move to 'Israel' & be done with it.
You piss poor, lied to, kleiner als Mensch C@NT.

PT - agora que é um desafio.
Growth/noob loves me

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »
Serious as a fucking heart attack you disgusting excuse for an, Aryan, brother !!
Here is a challenge, justify the Billions you have paid out of your taxed 'Deutsche Mark' to the accusers, based on what ??
Piss & wind, while you sit back like the pure Aryan, proudly Germanic, fuck wit that you are & take it........

Prove the big '6' go on.......
You can't & you wont.
Why ??
Because you are a fuck wit.
String of uni deg's, FFS.
Debate this big '6' & win.

I will leave 'GB' FOR EVER OF THAT (in front of every-one) I promise, we can even have admin agree to the terms.
If I lose the debate they shut down my account, no questions asked.

You lose, you admit that you are a - FUCKING DISGRACE TO THE GERMAN PEOPLE & THEIR LEGEND .
then move to 'Israel' & be done with it.
You piss poor, lied to, kleiner als Mensch C@NT.

PT - agora que é um desafio.

oh my go, not another one...

Listen dude, you're an idiot. Post here as long as you want, and write whatever hardcore bullshit you want. My country has paid a lot of money to many people i bet i can find a lot your country has done of idiotic shit. I don't like it, but i can't do anything about it.

You don't know me, you don't know what i do or don't do.

Maybe you can try not to act all internet tough guy "i kill you and your family", you come across like a total idiot.

hth.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

Listen dude, you're an idiot. Post here as long as you want, and write whatever hardcore bullshit you want. My country has paid a lot of money to many people i bet i can find a lot your country has done of idiotic shit. I don't like it, but i can't do anything about it.

Maybe you can try not to act all internet tough guy "i kill you and your family", you come across like a total idiot.

hth.

You actually understand what he's talking about there? All I see is another shitty poster in a long line of them that claims to be a multi-millionaire murderer that can't type coherently.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »

hth.

If you don't get the account 'Pillowtalk' what can I say ?? there is a joke about the epic, Germanic lack of a sense of humor / irony.
Floating around most other European countries, they all seem to have their own variation on the theme.

So, is that a NO on the challenge then ??

Shame could have turned into an interesting thread, with some nice debating to boot, ho hum.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
You actually understand what he's talking about there? All I see is another shitty poster in a long line of them that claims to be a multi-millionaire murderer that can't type coherently.

You are not European are you, clearly this is the case.
You would need no explanation for that post if you were.

Growth/noob loves me

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2009, 04:17:19 PM »
You are not European are you, clearly this is the case.
You would need no explanation for that post if you were.

I'm having more trouble discerning your shitty fucking writing style. It looks like an eight year old threw up all over the monitor. Pretty pathetic for an "academic" with multi-million dollar mansions, five hundred audis and what not.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2009, 12:30:34 AM »
I'm having more trouble discerning your shitty fucking writing style. It looks like an eight year old threw up all over the monitor. Pretty pathetic for an "academic" with multi-million dollar mansions, five hundred audis and what not.

Well the levels of literacy in the US are at an all time low.
Clearly, you have decide to just sit back & let your country be over-run by usurpers, who no desire for education, social advancment, etc....

How are things over there under your current political status ??

Fuck me, you have 3'rd world countries with higher literacy rates..............
Ahem !!
Growth/noob loves me

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »
To Pillowtalk,

Fuck off.

Quickerblade & Friends

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2009, 01:00:11 AM »
To Pillowtalk,

Fuck off.

Quickerblade & Friends

I have very big trust issues, Pillowtalk. There are certain things that I DO NOT, by any means, wish to share. I'm certainly not hiding much ... it seems you know quite a bit already, my friend. If only other fellow Americans knew ... TRULY KNEW what was happening to their Country ... but alas, they don't. Such ignorance on their part but not completely their fault. We, as Americans, have been brainwashed ... since a very, very early age. You know this. You Europeans certainly do have better Education they we Americans ... there's no doubt about that, however, there ARE people here ( including myself ) that are taking precautions necessary. We are not FULLY prepared, however, it is a process and we are still learning. The trick is to NOT fight back in a physically violent manner ... that is all I can say. Good day !

P.S - I really do enjoy yours and TNBT's posts ! A lot of people on this Board are not intelligent enough to understand what's being said. Oh, well !

Is my man The_Iron_Disciple still around these parts (in southern Alabam accent = you ain't rom around here are ya boy) :'( :-*
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2009, 01:07:34 AM »
To Pillowtalk,

Fuck off.

Quickerblade & Friends

Quickerblade & Friends ?? you are now (you do of course realize) trying to convince me / all readers here, that you have freinds.
Oh my, we must be lonely.

Are you 'RON' yet ??
Admin ??

NO ??

Come back when you are & we will chat some more.
Fuck wit !!
Growth/noob loves me