Author Topic: Acceptable TRT doses  (Read 60493 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: Acceptable TRT doses
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2020, 12:37:19 AM »
It's pretty hard to accurately check one's own prostate gland. ;D But yes, I submitted to regular prostate exams from early adulthood on because I had a tendency to get prostatitis. Sometime during my middle age (30 something), my doctor prescribed Proscar because my prostate was enlarged. While I don't regret being on TRT, I wish I'd refused Proscar. It kills one's libido and contrary to what the doctor claimed, it didn't regrow hair on my bald head.

Yeahh i know Proscar. I used it 8 months 1 mg per dag (eliminating hair loss) and i got pain in my balls and some libido, mental issues.
I quitted directly with that shit.
Now i am shaving my head bald and it looks lot better. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2020, 12:57:41 PM »
Yeahh i know Proscar. I used it 8 months 1 mg per dag (eliminating hair loss) and i got pain in my balls and some libido, mental issues.
I quitted directly with that shit.
Now i am shaving my head bald and it looks lot better. ;D

Shaving one's head is easy, practical and inexpensive. -Been doing it for years.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2020, 01:52:47 AM »
You guys are mad doing intramuscular TRT, just use insulin syringes, just pull the plunger out  and rear load the syringe and then inject subcutaneous into the loose skin top of thigh or even glute skin, it takes awhile to go through but its easy and theres no discomfort, blood levels go exactly the same you can use less more frequently to better mimic your bodies own system, giving you a more consistent level. I have enough scarring from bodybuilding 20 years ago, i couldn't do IM for TRT, but then i never use more than .3 or .5 at a time meaning 60 -100mgs, thats real TRT dosage.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2020, 09:37:59 AM »
You guys are mad doing intramuscular TRT, just use insulin syringes, just pull the plunger out  and rear load the syringe and then inject subcutaneous into the loose skin top of thigh or even glute skin, it takes awhile to go through but its easy and theres no discomfort, blood levels go exactly the same you can use less more frequently to better mimic your bodies own system, giving you a more consistent level. I have enough scarring from bodybuilding 20 years ago, i couldn't do IM for TRT, but then i never use more than .3 or .5 at a time meaning 60 -100mgs, thats real TRT dosage.

Thanks for your informative post. I may give the insulin syringe a try. I'm not so much concerned about scarring as improving the comfort level. The idea of smaller, more frequent doses of test is also interesting. What frequency do you recommend? To replicate my current routine, approximately 200 mg a week, I'll need somewhere between 2 to 3 injections a week. Yesterday, using a 22 gauge syringe, I nicked a vein in my upper thigh. It stung. Now I have a small bruise/hematoma.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2020, 04:38:43 PM »
If its 200mg per week try, 100mg per subcutaneous shot every 5 days, that will push you out to 200mg every ten days instead of 7, but 200mgs a week is pretty hight for TRT, in saying that Im always on the low side of normal but prefer to use as little as possible.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2020, 04:51:34 PM »
Thanks for your informative post. I may give the insulin syringe a try. I'm not so much concerned about scarring as improving the comfort level. The idea of smaller, more frequent doses of test is also interesting. What frequency do you recommend? To replicate my current routine, approximately 200 mg a week, I'll need somewhere between 2 to 3 injections a week. Yesterday, using a 22 gauge syringe, I nicked a vein in my upper thigh. It stung. Now I have a small bruise/hematoma.

I think I've told you before that I have been using insulin needles on my triceps for a while now.  I've even used them in my quads.  Zero discomfort.  Why don't you try 40mgs every other day for a while and see how your labs come out?  You can rotate tri's, delts and quads and never hit the same muscle more than once every 12 days.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2020, 06:04:57 PM »
I think I've told you before that I have been using insulin needles on my triceps for a while now.  I've even used them in my quads.  Zero discomfort.  Why don't you try 40mgs every other day for a while and see how your labs come out?  You can rotate tri's, delts and quads and never hit the same muscle more than once every 12 days.

I think I will take your advice. There's nothing to lose and much to gain..like no pain. Well, except that I recently purchased a full box of 22 gauge syringes. 40 mg would be a reduction over what I am currently doing. I might go with 50 mg. which is still lower than a weekly 200 mg. So, my labs should improve...maybe in regards to having slightly elevated hct. Not sue how I'll work in the two shots a week of HCG I'm presently doing on The two days prior to my usual test injection.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2020, 06:21:05 PM »
I think I will take your advice. There's nothing to lose and much to gain..like no pain. Well, except that I recently purchased a full box of 22 gauge syringes. 40 mg would be a reduction over what I am currently doing. I might go with 50 mg. which is still lower than a weekly 200 mg. So, my labs should improve...maybe in regards to having slightly elevated hct. Not sue how I'll work in the two shots a week of HCG I'm presently doing on The two days prior to my usual test injection.

Check out Nelson Vergel on youtube.  He does 2 shots per week via insulin needle.  He puts the test and hcg in the same syringe.  40mg's of test mixed with 250iu's of hcg.  Maybe put the hcg into every other injection of test? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2020, 06:37:18 PM »
Check out Nelson Vergel on youtube.  He does 2 shots per week via insulin needle.  He puts the test and hcg in the same syringe.  40mg's of test mixed with 250iu's of hcg.  Maybe put the hcg into every other injection of test? 

Thanks. Good advice. I'll check his Youtube video out. I'm curious as to how mixing the two works. Wonder how or if it's necessary to work in the Arimidex. Despite photoshopped posts to the contrary, I don't have saggy tits. LOL.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2020, 06:14:15 PM »
Thanks. Good advice. I'll check his Youtube video out. I'm curious as to how mixing the two works. Wonder how or if it's necessary to work in the Arimidex. Despite photoshopped posts to the contrary, I don't have saggy tits. LOL.

Prime, I wouldnt bother w/ Arim unless you do have gyno. Most TRT users never need to touch an AI. (And of course unless your estro was out of whack).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2020, 06:55:30 PM »
Prime, I wouldnt bother w/ Arim unless you do have gyno. Most TRT users never need to touch an AI. (And of course unless your estro was out of whack).

It's not for gyno. It supposedly helps maintain libido and as we all know....wait for it.....I am sexual! ;D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2020, 08:27:38 AM »
Check out Nelson Vergel on youtube.  He does 2 shots per week via insulin needle.  He puts the test and hcg in the same syringe.  40mg's of test mixed with 250iu's of hcg.  Maybe put the hcg into every other injection of test?  

Strange: Testosteron is oil based. You cannot use an insuline syringe....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2020, 09:08:31 AM »
Strange: Testosteron is oil based. You cannot use an insuline syringe....

I do so every week without issue.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2020, 10:27:07 AM »
It's not for gyno. It supposedly helps maintain libido and as we all know....wait for it.....I am sexual! ;D

Arimidex is worse for your body then Testosterone in my oppinion. I have experimented with taking arimidex while on TRT and lowering the dosage of TRT to where I was around 500ng/dl and didn't need arimidex also. I found I usually felt better with no arimidex and my lipids where way better to. Arimidex would make me lethargic alot of the time and I don't think it kept my estrogen in the range I thought it did even with blood tests.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2020, 05:58:02 PM »
Watch Steven Devos' videos on youtube. Lightyears ahead of other TRT related channels.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2020, 10:02:50 PM »
Arimidex is worse for your body then Testosterone in my oppinion. I have experimented with taking arimidex while on TRT and lowering the dosage of TRT to where I was around 500ng/dl and didn't need arimidex also. I found I usually felt better with no arimidex and my lipids where way better to. Arimidex would make me lethargic alot of the time and I don't think it kept my estrogen in the range I thought it did even with blood tests.

In what ways is Arimidex bad for your body?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2020, 03:23:24 AM »

You inject in your abs?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2020, 03:44:19 AM »

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2020, 03:57:44 AM »

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2020, 06:39:48 AM »
In what ways is Arimidex bad for your body?

I'm to lazy to search it right now but I know it causes cholesterol to go up good cholesterol to go down, can cause osteoporosis, and some other random things. I was never a big fan of Rich Piana or took his advice to seriously but if I remember right he didn't even like to take the stuff unless he had to. Arimidex is basically a cancer drug used for women with breast cancer. If you ever read tesimonials about women on arimidex therapy it becomes evident that the stuff is harsh on your body. Although the women took much bigger doses like 1mg a day. Never the less arimidex should be kept to a minimum and you would be better of lowering your TRT dosage to a point you don't need it. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2020, 07:57:17 AM »
I'm to lazy to search it right now but I know it causes cholesterol to go up good cholesterol to go down, can cause osteoporosis, and some other random things. I was never a big fan of Rich Piana or took his advice to seriously but if I remember right he didn't even like to take the stuff unless he had to. Arimidex is basically a cancer drug used for women with breast cancer. If you ever read tesimonials about women on arimidex therapy it becomes evident that the stuff is harsh on your body. Although the women took much bigger doses like 1mg a day. Never the less arimidex should be kept to a minimum and you would be better of lowering your TRT dosage to a point you don't need it. 

Wish we could get proviron in the states legally. Would love to have testosterone compounded with proviron. That would enable most to get by with much lower dose of test and almost never need the AI. Maybe Masteron would be better than proviron for that purpose?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2020, 07:59:07 AM »

Don't have 30 minutes right now. Where should I jump to in this video?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2020, 12:42:39 PM »

Everything you put in your system, specially medications and supplements has side effects....and benefits. Not all meds react the same way in all people. Generally speaking  lower doses produce fewer side effects if you're prone to any of them. Presently, I am taking 1 mg a week. Since it is sometimes prescribed at 1 mg per day, my dosage is low. One thing I did notice doing just a little research on Arimidex is there is no mention of it having a positive effect on libido.

Frankly, I am more concerned about my having been on a statin for nearly 40 years continuously. Statins have a load of sides. I'm looking for alternatives to replace the statin I'm currently on, which is Simvastatin. I have also been prescribed Wellbutrin and Metoprolol for some time now. Although I am not aware of having side effects from them, anytime you put something into your body over a very long time period it must have some effect. Preferably, not one that is negative.

One thing I found interesting is that while Metoprolol lowers blood pressure, Wellbutrin can raise it.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2020, 05:34:43 AM »

I do as well, jab an insulin syringe into my quad (no fat there), works fine...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2020, 08:20:38 AM »
I do as well, jab an insulin syringe into my quad (no fat there), works fine...

Same here. I would do side delts but it is easier for me to self pin quads and tri's.