Author Topic: Aaron Singerman vs. Derek Anthony!  (Read 9566 times)

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
Aaron Singerman vs. Derek Anthony!
« on: November 08, 2011, 12:04:18 PM »

These two men are the most popular rising stars in the reporting/celebrity end in the sport of bodybuilding today!
Guys like Bob Cicherillo, Lonnie Teper, and Shawn Ray are on their way out, right behind the old guard bodybuilders like
Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, and Markus Ruhl

It's time for new athletes! New commentators!

Derek & Aaron both got their big breaks on RxMuscle, but today, I ask YOU - which of them YOU prefer?
Which guy has the bigger following???

http://StrengthAddicts.com/index

Comment here or email me. Thank You.
StrengthAddicts.com

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Aaron Singerman vs. Derek Anthony!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 12:05:41 PM »

These two men are the most popular rising stars in the reporting/celebrity end in the sport of bodybuilding today!
Guys like Bob Cicherillo, Lonnie Teper, and Shawn Ray are on their way out, right behind the old guard bodybuilders like

Derek & Aaron both got their big breaks on RxMuscle, but today, I ask YOU - which of them YOU prefer?

we WANT neither

and DA has a bigger following due to his G4P

hope this helps

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
the weight derek has on inline hammer curls is one 25 pb plate more than what I used at my strongest and I was a 135lb natural lol

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 12:09:17 PM »
They're both controversial, and like my article states, one is backed by Dave Palumo and the other is backed by John Romano.
Aaron & Derek are the future of the Hardcore Bodybuilding scene; the mainstream scene is going to keep listening to PBW and swearing FLEX is the best magazine that ever hit the newstands. lol
StrengthAddicts.com

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 12:11:16 PM »
also, who the fuck video tapes someone doing regular chin-ups, as if its a big fucking accomplishment... the chick should be used as the cum-bucket she was made to be, not video-taping a scrawny 170lber doing chinups

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:29:28 PM »

In terms of success between Derek and Aaron, Derek has had a contract with GAT for many years whereas Aaron has recently started with IronMag Supplements. 

However, Derek is not someone to look out for because he's already had his chances with MD and RX.  He was banned from the MD forum and Palumbo and John Romano in fact fired him from RX Muscle for his bad behavior and he doesn't have a formal contract with VPX Sports. 

Aaron Singerman however has only been on the scene for a few years so it remains to be seen as to how far he can go in the bodybuilding industry...however Derek has already burned most of his bridges so don't expect him to go much farther than his independent radio show, minor sponsors, and of course his "webcam sessions" business that caters mainly to old gay men and I would expect anyone major to hedge their business on Derek.   
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
Neither one of them has done a fucking thing in bodybuilding,but at least Aaron competes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 01:06:20 PM »
Singerman is controversial only because he is the jew and not everyone is fond of jews

just sayin

Billy Guns

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
how much are you getting paid to start this thread...... ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »
Derek`s a jew also...........real name is Springer or some shit............also goes by Derek Lettereli.

http://musclememory.com/show.php?a=Springer,+Derek

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 01:11:27 PM »
They are both Jewish, Derek Anthony's Real name is Derek Anthony Springer.So they are both Jewish, but Derek claims to be Italian, but he talks and sounds like Steve Blechaman when he talks.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 01:11:51 PM »
DA SHOW WE TALK ABOUT GEAR, SUPPLEMENTS,SYNTHOL,HGH,IGF ETC. ARRON WILL NOT ON RX. NO RADIO SHOW OPENLY TALKS ABOUT IT ETC BESIDES MY SHOW THE REAL TRUTH IN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS!!

http://HTTP://www.blogtalkradio.com/DASHOW

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 01:14:39 PM »
ARE YOU STILL SMOKING THE CRACK CHICKLET TEETH?? ONLY GAY MEN LISTEN TO MY SHOW. SO THE HUNDRED TO THOUSANDS OF EMAILS PMS VIA FACBOOK EMAIL DONT COUNT. CUT THE FUCKING SHIT DIP SHIT I DONT DO WEBCAM. MY SHOW IS DOING WELL RANKED 4TH OUT OF 186 RADIO SHOWS ON BLOGTALK SO SHUT YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH YOU DONT NO SHIT SMART ASS

In terms of success between Derek and Aaron, Derek has had a contract with GAT for many years whereas Aaron has recently started with IronMag Supplements. 

However, Derek is not someone to look out for because he's already had his chances with MD and RX.  He was banned from the MD forum and Palumbo and John Romano in fact fired him from RX Muscle for his bad behavior and he doesn't have a formal contract with VPX Sports. 

Aaron Singerman however has only been on the scene for a few years so it remains to be seen as to how far he can go in the bodybuilding industry...however Derek has already burned most of his bridges so don't expect him to go much farther than his independent radio show, minor sponsors, and of course his "webcam sessions" business that caters mainly to old gay men and I would expect anyone major to hedge their business on Derek.   

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »
why would anyone lie about being a wop?

honestly, I'm in "the tribe" and that shit isn't like it is on TV

Shit- If I was the jew, I would advertise that shit.  Sure, everyone would hate me but I would have all the money

Billy Guns

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 01:17:14 PM »
ARE YOU STILL SMOKING THE CRACK CHICKLET TEETH?? ONLY GAY MEN LISTEN TO MY SHOW. SO THE HUNDRED TO THOUSANDS OF EMAILS PMS VIA FACBOOK EMAIL DONT COUNT. CUT THE FUCKING SHIT DIP SHIT I DONT DO WEBCAM. MY SHOW IS DOING WELL RANKED 4TH OUT OF 186 RADIO SHOWS ON BLOGTALK SO SHUT YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH YOU DONT NO SHIT SMART ASS

Derek you may wanna have Colette take that WEBCAM part off your E-store......

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 01:18:28 PM »
why would anyone lie about being a wop?

honestly, I'm in "the tribe" and that shit isn't like it is on TV

Shit- If I was the jew, I would advertise that shit.  Sure, everyone would hate me but I would have all the money

You wouldn't advertise shit...cause you'd see the world in a different way when you are universally hated.  You'd hide it just like many of them.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
You wouldn't advertise shit...cause you'd see the world in a different way when you are universally hated.  You'd hide it just like many of them.

how bout I advertise deez nutz in your mouth

Billy Guns

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »

Wouldn't that be considered GAY FOR PAY  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
Wouldn't that be considered GAY FOR PAY  ;D

No

that would be considered GO FUCK YOURSELF

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »
Derek "feeling" the muscle!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »

I was referring to your webcam sessions as far as old gay men are concerned because nobody listens to your show like you think they do, you may get people to check it out because of your continued spamming on boards but they don't stay and listen.  It also doesn't matter what the show's rank is because its BlogTalkRadio that's making the revenue from advertising....not you.

Derek, you had more than enough opportunities in the bodybuilding industry and because of your temper, you have alienated yourself from MD and RX Muscle and along with your embarrassing attempt to steal products from ALR Industries by calling their warehouse manager behind the back of Laina and Arthur, I don't see any major company ever trusting you again to represent their products because you're nothing more than a two bit thief who resorts to stealing when he doesn't get his way.

My advice to you is to clean your act up and find a more respectable line of work than showing your ding dong on a webcam to pay your bills
A

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STALKING MY PAGE  WHAT ARE YOU GOODRUM DUDE  SOME FRIEND FOR REALLL... THERE IS A LOT OF OLD SHIT  GET OVER IT .. FOR REAL

SHE TOOK IT OFF TWO YEARS AGO MY FRONT PAGE THATS ALL THAT COUNTS

Billy Guns

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »
No

that would be considered GO FUCK YOURSELF

No that would be Does your Dick touch your ass  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 01:23:54 PM »

Why, he's still "in business"..... ;D
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 01:24:50 PM »

lol