Author Topic: Bill Clinton to vote for Newt?  (Read 332 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Bill Clinton to vote for Newt?
« on: November 27, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
Former President Bill Clinton tells Newsmax:

"He's articulate and he tries to think of a conservative version of an idea that will solve a legitimate problem,” Clinton said, by way of explaining the Gingrich resurgence. "For example, I watched the national security debate last night. And Newt said two things that would make an independent voter say, 'Well, I got to consider that.'"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/26/bill_clinton_praises_newt_hes_articulate_and_attracts_independents.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bill Clinton to vote for Newt?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »
Good on Bill getting back at MaoBama for what that Kenyan creep did to his wife. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
Or, since we're all CTers and know Clinton ain't dumb - He knows something about newt that makes newt unelectable in the general?

Or he wants hilary to be wide elder VP on a Dem 2016 ticket, and obama losing now helps that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
Or, since we're all CTers and know Clinton ain't dumb - He knows something about newt that makes newt unelectable in the general?

Or he wants hilary to be wide elder VP on a Dem 2016 ticket, and obama losing now helps that.

Remember - Bill called obama a "Fairy Tale" way back when and has been attacking his failed policies for some time now.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:54:57 PM »
Remember - Bill called obama a "Fairy Tale" way back when and has been attacking his failed policies for some time now.   

but 8 years of newt means the clinton influence on power in this country is OVER.   At least, as sec of state, she's still involved in everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »
but 8 years of newt means the clinton influence on power in this country is OVER.   At least, as sec of state, she's still involved in everything.

Maybe she is sick of obama herself and wants to cash out? 

I read stories of Demo insiders that make me seem like a tame one.   The party insiders H A T E Obama. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 02:08:26 PM »
Bill Clinton: Newt Gingrich Is 'Being Rewarded For Thinking'

The Huffington Post   Alana Horowitz   
Posted: 11/27/11 12:51 PM ET

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/27/bill-clinton-newt-gingrich_n_1115057.html

Bill Clinton praised Newt Gingrich while explaining his recent surge in the polls.

"I think he’s doing well just because he’s thinking, and people are hungry for ideas that make some sense," Clinton told NewsMax. "He's being rewarded for thinking."

He also praised the candidate's debate performance, though he declined to predict a primary win.

"I still think Romney comes across as strong and forceful and knowledgeable and I thought Perry had a better debate last night, he did much better than he's doing," he said.

The former president's praise is a surprise considering their contentious past. During Clinton's presidency, then-House Speaker Gingrich fought Democrats hard on such issues as Medicare and welfare reform. He also pushed for Clinton's impeachment.

More recently, though, Clinton and his allies have offered positive feedback on the GOP candidate.

"He is brilliant," Dick Morris, a former Clinton campaign strategist, told HuffPost's Sam Stein. "He's a very skilled adversary."

Clinton called Gingrich "creative, flexible, and brimming over with new ideas" in his book and, in September, predicted a comeback for GOP hopeful.

________________________ __________

payback is a bitch Barack!   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 04:02:13 PM »
Bill Clinton: Newt Gingrich Is 'Being Rewarded For Thinking'

The Huffington Post   Alana Horowitz   
Posted: 11/27/11 12:51 PM ET

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/27/bill-clinton-newt-gingrich_n_1115057.html

Bill Clinton praised Newt Gingrich while explaining his recent surge in the polls.

"I think he’s doing well just because he’s thinking, and people are hungry for ideas that make some sense," Clinton told NewsMax. "He's being rewarded for thinking."

He also praised the candidate's debate performance, though he declined to predict a primary win.

"I still think Romney comes across as strong and forceful and knowledgeable and I thought Perry had a better debate last night, he did much better than he's doing," he said.

The former president's praise is a surprise considering their contentious past. During Clinton's presidency, then-House Speaker Gingrich fought Democrats hard on such issues as Medicare and welfare reform. He also pushed for Clinton's impeachment.

More recently, though, Clinton and his allies have offered positive feedback on the GOP candidate.

"He is brilliant," Dick Morris, a former Clinton campaign strategist, told HuffPost's Sam Stein. "He's a very skilled adversary."

Clinton called Gingrich "creative, flexible, and brimming over with new ideas" in his book and, in September, predicted a comeback for GOP hopeful.

________________________ __________

payback is a bitch Barack!   

Expand Patriot Act