Author Topic: getbiggers 240 is alright with me (1st and only post)  (Read 647 times)

luike101

• Getbig II
getbiggers 240 is alright with me (1st and only post)
« on: November 05, 2006, 07:28:58 AM »
I am a former college scholarship athlete who was to b drafted for mlb b4 unfortunate cicumstances changed things 4 me.  Started lifting about 14 yrs old to help with exceleration of skills. 29 yrs old now miss the competition but lifting and training has helped deal with the fact that i dont compete in sports. Got in to building the same way a lot of you guys did fill the void of high level competition. Long story short my bbuilding interest has gone up over the yrs and have recently found the boards and love 2 read what you guys are talking about(some of you r assholes that need to get a life) most of u guys seem intelligent and contribute to society...   scrolling through one day saw 1 of 240s post and thought wtf is this guy talking about. Using my own brain and not wanting 2 just listen 2 what people tell me started researching. Just wanted to say i may not agree with every freakin thing that he says (although a lot of it) keep doing your thing and the work that you put into this shiznit doesnt go unnoticed. You are doing a fing great job!!!!!!!!!!! Not gay u meatheads my fiance is hotter than most girls u have even talked 2. Also DEx Jackson obviously has the best physique n the world followed closely by my fav.NASTY VICTOR MARTINEZ.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: getbiggers 240 is alright with me (1st and only post)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 07:43:58 AM »
most of u guys seem intelligent and contribute to society...

Thanks for your contribution. It meant a lot.  ::)

Not gay u meatheads my fiance is hotter than most girls u have even talked 2. .

Yeah. Sure.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »
thanks man.  research is the key.  It allows both sides to refine their positions, and everyone involved learns.  This info is all out there, printed in mainstream media for anyone who wants it.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

This is the holy grail - a great collection of organized media stories which will help you in your 911 stidues. Enjoy!

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 08:13:32 AM »
240 most of my family are born again christians dont get me wrong i believe 110 percent that there is God but the thing is they are huge supporters of that guy as most god fearing people are. I sent a cousin of mine the loosechange deal and she wouldnt even look at it I told her their were other (thousands of clips and videos) that were shorter or of diff people wouldnt even give it a second. She is thirty her husband has served in the military so i thought he might b interested.Wouldnt even consider the thought!!!!The ignorance and close minded thinking has floored me and she isnt the only one. I get very excited when talking about it so my woman suggested i take not such an aggresive stance so i try 2 tell people 2 just look into it most are uninterested or try 2 make me look bad. unfnbelievabley scarey!!!!!! 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 08:14:53 AM »
240 most of my family are born again christians dont get me wrong i believe 110 percent that there is God but the thing is they are huge supporters of that guy as most god fearing people are. I sent a cousin of mine the loosechange deal and she wouldnt even look at it I told her their were other (thousands of clips and videos) that were shorter or of diff people wouldnt even give it a second. She is thirty her husband has served in the military so i thought he might b interested.Wouldnt even consider the thought!!!!The ignorance and close minded thinking has floored me and she isnt the only one. I get very excited when talking about it so my woman suggested i take not such an aggresive stance so i try 2 tell people 2 just look into it most are uninterested or try 2 make me look bad. unfnbelievabley scarey!!!!!! 

You and I have a different understanding of the term first and ONLY.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 09:01:10 AM »
Anyone who does ONE hour of research, or even watches a beginner clip like Loose Change, will see at least one problem exists with the official story. 

I know of hundreds at this point.  But all it takes is one.  The moment you see the size of the Boeing 757 at the Pentagon, compared with the so-called entry hole, you have a monster clash in your head, between what you have learned in 2001, and what you're seeing with your own eye. 

For most people, it's a two step process.  1) they have to realize and accept that the US govt has indeed used terror as a tool to motivate the population to support things, and 2) There are some serious holes in the 911 story.

Reinvestigate 911.  That's the only solution here.  The nation will continue to be divided.  And when this generation of 150k fighting men and women finally come home and they all spend an hour researching 911, you're going to have a lot of maimed, scarred, and pissed off vets.