Author Topic: YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5153 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 30, 2007, 07:57:14 AM »
A very credible source tells me that provided Randy wins his next match he will drop down to 205 to take on the new champ whether it's Rampage or Hendo!  Wow!!!  Can he hold both belts again?  Is this possible? 

Discuss......

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »
I wouldn't doubt that provided Randy beats Gonzaga that he wants to drop down and try to have both the lhw and hw belt.  If that happens, he'll retire again!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 10:21:18 AM »
I wouldn't doubt that provided Randy beats Gonzaga that he wants to drop down and try to have both the lhw and hw belt.  If that happens, he'll retire again!

I didn't put 2 + 2 together, you are right, that would be a much better way to retire on top!  Kick everyones ass then just pass the belts over to Dana at the time you win in front of the world to let everyone feast over them.  I like it!  But I think he had a 2yr deal...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »
rampage or hendo would be a very tough fight for him. i actually think he could possibly beat rampage but henderson maybe another story. i would like to see randy beat up on rampage. i know he could def. out wrestle him...it would be interesting.
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »
you can't count randy out with anyone though. he is a very intelligent fighter.
irongearco.com

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 03:19:42 PM »

Napao is a tough matchup for Randy.  I am hoping Captain America wins, but I remain skeptical. 

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »
not the rumour i hear, winner of randy vs gonzaga fights fedor

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 04:05:02 PM »
I pity the winner then. 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »
I pity the winner then. 

i agree. either one will get destroyed
irongearco.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »
randy seems pretty comfortable at his new weight. im sure he thinks his days of dieting are over as he's getting older.

Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
randy seems pretty comfortable at his new weight. im sure he thinks his days of dieting are over as he's getting older.

based on what?

if he felt comfortable be never would've cut in the first place and he said right after the first chuck fight that it was great to finally fight a guy his own size

he won't beat gonzaga but I would love to see him fight rampage or hendo

E
E

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 09:36:51 PM »
A very credible source tells me that provided Randy wins his next match he will drop down to 205 to take on the new champ whether it's Rampage or Hendo!  Wow!!!  Can he hold both belts again?  Is this possible? 

Discuss......

Exactly what I was thinking a couple of days ago. Scenario is very possible and I could totally see Randy doing this based on his latest actions.. ;) And then maybe we can see a Randy vs Chuck 4 and 5... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 10:57:43 AM »

Believe it or not Randy cut almost 10lbs for the Tim fight just he could still have some speed and agility.  I don't think his diet days are over.  I do agree that the older you get the more of a pain in the ass it is though...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 02:21:24 PM »
Believe it or not Randy cut almost 10lbs for the Tim fight just he could still have some speed and agility.  I don't think his diet days are over.  I do agree that the older you get the more of a pain in the ass it is though...

i can believe that. he had the gh brow going the other night during the ppv. he also has those huge gh hands.  the guys pretty big...he has the levels of 3 twenty year olds
irongearco.com

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 03:34:26 PM »

...he has the levels of 3 twenty year olds

and two Silvestor Stallones!!! LOL!!! ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »
based on what?

if he felt comfortable be never would've cut in the first place and he said right after the first chuck fight that it was great to finally fight a guy his own size

he won't beat gonzaga but I would love to see him fight rampage or hendo

E

based on human nature
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »
who has gonzaga beat besides cro cop ? no one

It's not who Gonzaga beat, but rather whom Couture was beaten by.  Last time out as a heavy, he experienced back to back losses to Josh Barnett and Ricco RodMcDonald's.  Two large grappling based fighters who took him to the matt and gave Randy a dose of GNP.  Gonzaga is bigger, has good jits, and decent, heavy hands.  I want Captain America to win, but like the Chuck/Page fight, styles makes fights. 

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 05:22:56 PM »
It's not who Gonzaga beat, but rather whom Couture was beaten by.  Last time out as a heavy, he experienced back to back losses to Josh Barnett and Ricco RodMcDonald's.  Two large grappling based fighters who took him to the matt and gave Randy a dose of GNP.  Gonzaga is bigger, has good jits, and decent, heavy hands.  I want Captain America to win, but like the Chuck/Page fight, styles makes fights. 

I think Barnett has "evolved, as Rogan would say" to a really good HW!  I would like to see him jump in the UFC now!  Different rules, styles, etc....I think he does well.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »
I think Barnett has "evolved, as Rogan would say" to a really good HW!  I would like to see him jump in the UFC now!  Different rules, styles, etc....I think he does well.

Barnett is a great HWY who would do well under any rules.  Much improved striking, great subs, good in really awkward positions, and decent wrestling.  Not to mention the intangible quality of being able to fight while hurt.