Author Topic: UFC 194 ALDO VS MCGREGOR  (Read 43997 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
UFC 194 ALDO VS MCGREGOR
« on: December 06, 2015, 07:17:44 PM »
No one seriously believes that McGregor can beat Aldo do they.  This is such a mismatch.  This will be another Ronda Rousey moment I think.

V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 194 ALDO VS MCGREGOR
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »
I hope to hell you're right.  I'd love to see McGregor get that cocky smirk knocked off his face.  He like Rousey is starting to believe his own hype.   ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 07:50:02 PM »
I hope to hell you're right.  I'd love to see McGregor get that cocky smirk knocked off his face.  He like Rousey is starting to believe his own hype.   ::)

I agree he was such an ass on TUF.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:37:30 PM »
crappy 24/7 ripoff

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 09:10:53 PM »
I like McGregor. No comparison between him and rousey...rousey believed she could beat a man. She needed knocked down a notch. McGregor truly is a great fighter
irongearco.com

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 10:24:08 PM »
McGregor is in a heavily talented division, Mcgregor beat the no.2 and the best wrestler at that division. Not only did he dominated him but he made him quit and finished him.

Aldo also fought Mendes however he won 1st by lucky punch and 2nd by barely eeking a decision of which many argued that Mendes won.

Mcgregor is legit make no mistake about it, he beat Porier who is destroying at lightweight now, Holloway who is on 7win streak since losing to Conor.

He verbally owned everyone at the Big Press conference:

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 12:01:32 AM »
i might actually buy this one

first ppv event ever... sick of sitting through shitty streams, clicking popups

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 12:41:03 AM »
Well, Connor better win. He has really set himself up for a crash if he doesn't. I mean, if he loses decisively what's left? He'll still be a good fighter and contender but losing will be such a let down to his fans because of the way he built himself up. Rhonda's hype was built up mostly by others. Conner's hype was built up mostly by himself. He loses and he will be considered a phony. Just another big mouth trying to hype himself to bring in the dollars.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 01:01:12 AM »
europe  mendes took that fight on less than two weeks notice,  he was out of shape for sure.

mcgregors best chance is for early round ko- he cuts alot of weight, and also the ufc has enforced the no iv drip for rehydration  which will

hurt alot of guys who cut a ton of weight.  mcgregors best chance is for an early round ko the longer the fight goes, the more it favors aldo .

cant wait to see this fight and card

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 01:27:32 AM »
Connor is a great guy and a great fighter. Don't be fooled by the act. It's how he gets paid.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 02:03:29 AM »
I would put my money on Mc Gregor but definitly supporting Aldo. As much as I think McGregor antics are funny hes just too much of an asshole.
Aldo comes from the slums of Brazil favelas hes a real tuff guy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2015, 02:08:48 AM »
I would put my money on Mc Gregor but definitly supporting Aldo. As much as I think McGregor antics are funny hes just too much of an asshole.
Aldo comes from the slums of Brazil favelas hes a real tuff guy.
Amazing how most people are overlooking Aldo, he hasn't been beaten in over a decade and his resume is second to none.  McGregor's Resume on the other hand looks fairly average.  I think many fans are buying into Connors bullshit. Personally, I don't think Connor deserves to share the octagon with Aldo, but we will see this weekend won't we.
V

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2015, 02:23:27 AM »
i agree radical

the only way i can see mcanal   winning is if he wins by ko by the second round after that hes in trouble, i do not think mcanal can go 5 rounds.

he was losing the fight with chad"mini anal" mendes, before mendes gassed.     i am interested to see if aldo will utilize take downs in this fight.

because  mcgregor has no td defence- if mcanal  goes up in weight he will get ass raped as lw.  i cannot see him competing with dos anjos

or that russia whos name i cannot spell.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2015, 03:17:51 AM »
the important question is can aldo land his vicious kicks or can connor avoid them

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2015, 03:26:28 AM »
Amazing how most people are overlooking Aldo, he hasn't been beaten in over a decade and his resume is second to none.  McGregor's Resume on the other hand looks fairly average.  I think many fans are buying into Connors bullshit. Personally, I don't think Connor deserves to share the octagon with Aldo, but we will see this weekend won't we.

LOL

Conor is going to destroy Jose, it won't be close.

Conor would have KO'd kenny florian, mark hominick , lamas (who mendes beat senseless). Conor also had a 80% torn ACL in the mendes fight, it was the reason he was moving so much slower, and had such a bad weight cut.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 03:26:47 AM »

Starting to believe his own hype because he's beaten everyone they've put in front of him in the ufc and that includes a man who pushed aldo to the brink in a five rounder. 18 days training wasn't enough time for mendes to have the gas to go two full rounds? Nah, it was dem beautiful body kicks that stabbed away at his tank.
Going to be so happy to see you babies and bitches cry yourselves to sleep when he KOs Aldo

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 03:28:56 AM »
No one seriously believes that McGregor can beat Aldo do they.  This is such a mismatch.  This will be another Ronda Rousey moment I think.

Never trained in your life and can't recognise a great fighter when he's right there in front of you...jealousy is an awful thing

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 03:30:52 AM »
LOL

Conor is going to destroy Jose, it won't be close.

Conor would have KO'd kenny florian, mark hominick , lamas (who mendes beat senseless). Conor also had a 80% torn ACL in the mendes fight, it was the reason he was moving so much slower, and had such a bad weight cut.

You know it's a bb forum when lads are calling one of the most anticipated fights ever (amongst even the pro fighters) a "mismatch"

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 03:37:46 AM »
Well, Connor better win. He has really set himself up for a crash if he doesn't. I mean, if he loses decisively what's left? He'll still be a good fighter and contender but losing will be such a let down to his fans because of the way he built himself up. Rhonda's hype was built up mostly by others. Conner's hype was built up mostly by himself. He loses and he will be considered a phony. Just another big mouth trying to hype himself to bring in the dollars.

I guess that makes mendes, poirier and holloway even more phony.

Mcgregors hype built by himself alone? Dana, Lorenzo and zuffa had no hand in it? ThIs world tour (which the ufc organised and paid for, not Conor lol) had nothing to do with it?
The fact he dominated every fighter he's faced had nothing to do with it? (Yes he did dominate Chad every second they were standing)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2015, 03:41:15 AM »
europe  mendes took that fight on less than two weeks notice,  he was out of shape for sure.

mcgregors best chance is for early round ko- he cuts alot of weight, and also the ufc has enforced the no iv drip for rehydration  which will

hurt alot of guys who cut a ton of weight.  mcgregors best chance is for an early round ko the longer the fight goes, the more it favors aldo .

cant wait to see this fight and card

Your old wrinkly ass is gonna get some shock. Mendes stays in shape all year round he even admitted it himself. No mention of Conor's torn acl you dumb fucking clown. "Mcanal" would knock your fucking head off and give you brain damage

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2015, 03:57:01 AM »
Your old wrinkly ass is gonna get some shock. Mendes stays in shape all year round he even admitted it himself. No mention of Conor's torn acl you dumb fucking clown. "Mcanal" would knock your fucking head off and give you brain damage

the good thin is, you are not biased are you are from Brazil.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 04:04:25 AM »
yo irish dave i am just having some fun here, no need to get so upset.

ive said mcgregor is dangerous hes huge for that division and he is a killer striker but i honest dont think he will win if the fight goes past 3 rounds

hey if i wins ill give him mad props

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2015, 04:08:50 AM »
irish dave throwing hands in this thread
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2015, 04:09:30 AM »
yo irish dave i am just having some fun here, no need to get so upset.

ive said mcgregor is dangerous hes huge for that division and he is a killer striker but i honest dont think he will win if the fight goes past 3 rounds

hey if i wins ill give him mad props

Haha man youre totally entitled to your opinions just get so sick of people bashing mcgregor. I train with pro fighter from mcgregors camp (I don't go near mcgregor personally as I don't wanna fanboy and im new to fighting) but Conor is nothing lik his media persona that's just to sell PPVs, hopefully you'll respect him more after this fight, buddy

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2015, 04:12:14 AM »
irish dave throwing hands in this thread

Lol and I know you hate him too but you might love him after this one