Author Topic: GH15 - final verdict?  (Read 5042 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
GH15 - final verdict?
« on: January 21, 2008, 08:28:29 AM »
yo man, what is the final verdict on axio and genxxl?  out with it, from all the shit you talked.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: GH15
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 07:41:07 PM »
lets go man, speak on this.all the shit you talked for a month+, let er rip man i want to here that you shut down genxxl with one soft spoken word from the almighty gh15.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »
You do know gh15 is full of shit right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 07:49:47 PM »
gh15 wont recover  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »
i said here a week ago that this report will not see light due to very high risk to the good sources around the world,,i was begged not to out it and out of respect i wont

axio is bunk and underdosed underground garbage never the less,,if you want to ever look like a bodybuilder stay away and go human grade
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 07:56:04 PM »
i said here a week ago that this report will not see light due to very high risk to the good sources around the world,,i was begged not to out it and out of respect i wont

axio is bunk and underdosed underground garbage never the less,,if you want to ever look like a bodybuilder stay away and go human grade
Bullshit, it's a cop out, you ain't shit, put up or shut up queen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

bahahahaha just like i predicted it

"That man will never win the o"... and cutler has been mr 0 twice in a row, NO MATTER HOW!
"On jan (bs date) 2008 i will release a list of blablabla" ...and i said nothing would happen, and lol, nothing happened

Nice credibility :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »
i cant rrisk the good people around the world for few bad apples,,i was begged not to and gh15 will comply with the request that came from very high ,,

what i will do is tell you that any axio "products" are severelyu underdose and bunk ,,you better inject your pee or gatorade
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »
i cant rrisk the good people around the world for few bad apples,,i was begged not to and gh15 will comply with the request that came from very high ,,

what i will do is tell you that any axio "products" are severelyu underdose and bunk ,,you better inject your pee or gatorade

nice credibility bro15

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

oh for fucks sake ::) pathetic absolutely and utterly pathetic

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 11:36:20 PM »
And to think that people on this board actually take him seriously.

GH15= Nobody.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I would like to aknowledge...
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 12:05:30 AM »
...the incredible thing GH15 is doing nowadays , shedding light on bodybuilding for the future generations to enjoy bodybuilding without having to ruin their dreams but instead knowing exactly what is to be expected from natural and hormonized . Not only that but at the same time in his 3000 posts u can find a wealth of knowledge priceless for the bodybuilder , the bb fan , the bb afficionado , the gym warrior , strenght athlete , highschool kids with a dream. Stop the hate and start to appreciate

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 07:20:02 AM »

What? This makes no sense. Why would other sources care if you said anything bad about another source? You've already talked a lot of shit about GenXXL in the past...why stop now?

According to you, if there is something bad out there, it's your responsibility to reprot and speak the truth...since when did you yourself become a fan of protecting bad sources?

As for GenXLL being a bad or illegitimate source a scam or anything else you can come up with...not true...they're legitimate and you get what you pay for.

The Axio brand...I've got no opinion on this really...never used any of the Axio line.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 09:05:48 AM »

this post makes no sense whatsoever.

you claim 'good sources' begged you not to expose bad gear.

why is a good source selling bad gear?

you sir, have been exposed as a fraud.

funny thing is, you did it all on your own.

nice work, 'all-pro'
b

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »
this post makes no sense whatsoever.

you claim 'good sources' begged you not to expose bad gear.

why is a good source selling bad gear?

you sir, have been exposed as a fraud.

funny thing is, you did it all on your own.

nice work, 'all-pro'

What else would you expect from someone, who claims to be a top-10 Mr. Olympia placer, yet later hints that he might be a "she"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15 - final verdict?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »
friends,,relax,,its not a matter of credebility ,,its a matter of the list that include good sources and bad sources,,im not the one who prepare those lists ,,it is made by my representatives and the list is ready to release so relax,,i only approve the lists and many documents that ari\rive vbefore my eyes depending on circumstances and safety ,,,reason i pull the plug is because there are only few bad sources on it and the good ones dont need a push becuase they swim in gold,,ofcourse those are INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE WHO OBEY BY THE LAW and thus ask and begged to not put them on the list even if it is good words,,thats how it is plan and simple,,

now to junior,,gh15 always claimed that genxxl is ok for human grade and its still so,,if they were not gh15 would mention it because gh15 dont forget things out,,so yes genxl is ok when it comes to human grade but the axio is bunk and underdosed,,

no serious lifter now days buy axio anymore,,gh15 assure you that so no list need to be published ,,axio is where 99% of complaints were,,

so if i need to bring a bad list up it is AXIO UNDERGROUND GARBAGE,,thi scan be said in one sentence and every one who need take attaneiton does and did,,the fall of it already started and the ones who want to continue use it be my guest ,,i already am big youre the ones who want to get big ,,be smart use human grade,,thats it
fallen angel

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »
you are just a lying attention whoring bullshitter.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »
the damage that has done to axio underground garbage is enourmous ,,thats were majority of the complaints ,,there is no need to bring here lists of evee single thing ever happened in the international world of hormones,,when it comes to the american lifters i would warmy recomend to stay away from any american grounds underground ,,the axio is already done only few 100s that have no approach to real legit hormones still buy it ,,cant do anything about it there will oalways be gooleebles

if gh15 publish the list of good and bad what will happen is that you lifters in america will not be able to order anymore in descrete and will have to look 1000 times behind your back,,you dont want it trust gh15 that he or she does it for your own good over there in america
fallen angel

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »
the damage that has done to axio underground garbage is enourmous ,,thats were majority of the complaints ,,there is no need to bring here lists of evee single thing ever happened in the international world of hormones,,when it comes to the american lifters i would warmy recomend to stay away from any american grounds underground ,,the axio is already done only few 100s that have no approach to real legit hormones still buy it ,,cant do anything about it there will oalways be gooleebles

if gh15 publish the list of good and bad what will happen is that you lifters in america will not be able to order anymore in descrete and will have to look 1000 times behind your back,,you dont want it trust gh15 that he or she does it for your own good over there in america

Mr.15, what hell is a "gooleebles"?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »

::) Are you kidding me?! After all that blathering on about all that BS and this is the best you could do? You sir are a fucking fagot.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »
i will tell you what ,,gh15 will look in the list and only put a list out of it of the BAD SOURCES AROUND THE WORLD ,,that includes america,,give me 10 days to bring to take off the good and leave the bad since making lists is not only thing i do,,with your permission king gianatorx.. :)
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 06:23:54 PM »
i will tell you what ,,gh15 will look in the list and only put a list out of it of the BAD SOURCES AROUND THE WORLD ,,that includes america,,give me 10 days to bring to take off the good and leave the bad since making lists is not only thing i do,,with your permission king gianatorx.. :)

Now that's a book people might actually buy!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »
Mr.15, what hell is a "gooleebles"?
Bump for a damn answer to this!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 07:28:49 PM »

10 days?! Ha, you fucking penis puffer. :o :o :o

Let me guess, in 10 days you will give us....SHIT! You're a liar and a cheat as well as a major drug dealer who does nothing but try to debase his rival UG Labs. Keep selling your bunk shit "gh15".

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
friends,,relax,,its not a matter of credebility

Actually it IS A MATTER OF CREDIBILITY BROTHER15.

Are you referring to this gooleebles?

I thought someone with your knowledge wouldnt have to "look" in the "list" to just find out the "bad sources" (btw are you claiming you were about to release a list with good sources aka you are a narq lol?) since you know them, righttttttttttttttttt?