Author Topic: Glenn Beck: They’re lying to us about the mystery contrail  (Read 1422 times)

James

Glenn Beck: They’re lying to us about the mystery contrail
« on: November 19, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »
Glenn Beck said today that he has spoken to military experts about the mystery contrail from a few weeks ago and he says it’s definitely not a plane, but rather a two stage missile. He just wants to know where it came from, and he has a theory. Beck postulates that this missile was possibly from a Chinese sub off the coast of California, perhaps as a show of force to the world, but even more so to President Obama.
Video:
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/19/glenn-beck-theyre-lying-to-us-about-the-mystery-contrail/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Glenn Beck: They’re lying to us about the mystery contrail
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 11:24:02 AM »
I heard that today on his show and ws stunned. 

You could tell he almost regretted saying what he did. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 11:41:42 AM »
yeah, this is old news.  While goofballs were arguing plane contrail vs. other silly excuse.... most ppl with a brain realized it was probably related to the G20 talks getting heated...someone sending us a message, a missile over rush hour traffic.  Madsen delivered a detailed chinese explanation a few days back.  Glad to see Beck got with the times.  Shit like this probably happens all the time - dick measuring between nations.  Obviously it's above our pay grade, so our local news tells us that it was some silly excuse, and we are trained to mock anyone who disagrees with the honest talking box.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »
remember I said this same thing last week?

I think Glenn was spot on minus his corporate mockery rant...  Glenn should be told that without corporate support, china wouldn't be doing shit today...  And yea, I'm sure there is a ct somewhere in there...

......yes I know it :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 01:56:36 PM »
Glenn Beck said today that he has spoken to military experts about the mystery contrail from a few weeks ago and he says it’s definitely not a plane, but rather a two stage missile. He just wants to know where it came from, and he has a theory. Beck postulates that this missile was possibly from a Chinese sub off the coast of California, perhaps as a show of force to the world, but even more so to President Obama.
Video:
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/19/glenn-beck-theyre-lying-to-us-about-the-mystery-contrail/

The greater question and greater MYSTERY is why did america not scramble its jets, its military, its defense mechanisms etc etc when this happen? Is this another 911 where hapless hopeless american  failed miserably on the job while their nation (as they claimed ) was under ATTACK.....AGAIN?

Imagine another nation supposedly launching a missile at another nation only 30 or so miles off the shore of the nation and NO ONE DOES ANYTHING!!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?

Me smells CONSPIRACY THEORY....
C

James

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 05:50:25 PM »
remember I said this same thing last week?

I think Glenn was spot on minus his corporate mockery rant...  Glenn should be told that without corporate support, china wouldn't be doing shit today...  And yea, I'm sure there is a ct somewhere in there...

......yes I know it :D

I remember.