Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 43264 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2014, 04:58:13 AM »
Fuck off drama queen.    No one is being ethnically cleansed. And coming from someone who excuses extreme terrorism and supports a group who are desperately trying to ethnically cleanse an entire race of people, you really are a piece of work.

Drama queen, coming from the 'man' who writes walls and walls of pure anger. You are certainly the most hateful piece of work on getbig. You are without 'heart' bereft of compassion, if anyone needs ethnically cleansed its people like you. I have many Jewish friends so don't worry I am not an anti-semite.

If the Palestinians are trying to ethnically cleanse Israelis they are not doing a good job at it, and surely know they lack the power to do so anyway, on the other hand Isreal is wiping out entire neighbourhoods, flattening peoples homes to the ground for what? you know well whats going on but you will not admit it.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2014, 05:21:12 AM »
There are only 6,100,000 Jews living in Israel. Smaller than Los Angeles County. They are surrounded by the sea to the west and 100+ million Arabs on their borders.

If Hamas and Hezbollah killed 1,000 Jews in the past 10 years (factoid) that would be the same as the USA having 50,000 Americans killed by Canada and Mexico in 10 years.  We just might get somewhat nervous and a little pissed. Ya think?

So when you hear 50 Jews died in the Hezbollah shelling a few years back THAT IS THE SAME AS OUR LOSS IN THE TWIN TOWERS!!!

1000 Jews in ten years vs 1600 Palestinians in two weeks. Hmmmm.    ::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2014, 05:27:00 AM »

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2014, 05:36:16 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2014, 06:04:13 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2014, 06:06:31 AM »
Only morons support Palestine.

I ask you morons, what good has any Palestinian ever done for the world, for humanity?

I will just leave this here.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2014, 06:19:08 AM »
Drama queen, coming from the 'man' who writes walls and walls of pure anger. You are certainly the most hateful piece of work on getbig. You are without 'heart' bereft of compassion, if anyone needs ethnically cleansed its people like you. I have many Jewish friends so don't worry I am not an anti-semite.

If the Palestinians are trying to ethnically cleanse Israelis they are not doing a good job at it, and surely know they lack the power to do so anyway, on the other hand Isreal is wiping out entire neighbourhoods, flattening peoples homes to the ground for what? you know well whats going on but you will not admit it.

If the Palestinians had nuclear weapons, they would use them on Israel immediately.  They do not hide this tenet, its even found in political literature distributed by Hamas and the "official" Palestinian "government".   And if Israel wanted to take out whole communities in Gaza, or the whole Gaza strip, they could do so in about 30 minutes, but they don`t.

Ever stop to wonder why that is?  One side is full of rational secularists who continue to benefit humanity and have a moral compass.  The other side only has one goal, total destruction in the name of allah. 

I guess the hardcore Islamic rhetoric appeals to the simple brain like yours Big Ro.  When will you be moving to Gaza to help the fight?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2014, 06:42:20 AM »
And if Israel wanted to take out whole communities in Gaza, or the whole Gaza strip, they could do so in about 30 minutes, but they don`t.

Oh yeah, they're showing real restraint...just the 1,886 Palestinian children  ::)

Hamas are the elected government, not sure why you're presenting them as two separate entity's - brutal knowledge  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2014, 06:43:48 AM »
Radical islam as a whole, is destroying the world.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2014, 06:46:10 AM »
Radical islam as a whole, is destroying the world.

Isn't alcoholism and capitalism more of a threat to you?

Don't get distracted now 'Shizzo' - that's what they want.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2014, 06:50:03 AM »
Oh yeah, they're showing real restraint...just the 1,886 Palestinian children  ::)

Hamas are the elected government, not sure why you're presenting them as two separate entity's - brutal knowledge  ;D
Hamas will always exist apart from whatever happens to Palestine and their origin predate any "government" involvement in Gaza.  They are a splinter of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.  It is a separate terrorist entity.

The Palestinians are to blame for the deaths of their children.  They started the war, they hide behind their women and children, they continually break any cease fire agreements.  They are useless to the world and to humanity.

Again, what good are they to the rest of the world?  

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2014, 06:55:34 AM »
Hamas will always exist apart from whatever happens to Palestine and their origin predate any "government" involvement in Gaza.  They are a splinter of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.  It is a separate terrorist entity.

The Palestinians are to blame for the deaths of their children.  They started the war, they hide behind their women and children, they continually break any cease fire agreements.  They are useless to the world and to humanity.

Again, what good are they to the rest of the world?  

Throw the word 'terrorist' around, most of the world thinks America is a terrorist state.

Epic attempt to dehumanise the Palestinians, pretty sure that's what the Germans did with the Jews to justify their barbaric actions.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2014, 06:59:09 AM »
Throw the word 'terrorist' around, most of the world thinks America is a terrorist state.

Epic attempt to dehumanise the Palestinians, pretty sure that's what the Germans did with the Jews to justify their barbaric actions.

Are you Muslim noc?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2014, 07:07:23 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Hamas official, Ismail Radwan, praises Palestinians in Gaza for sacrificing woman, children and elderly. He congratulates them for "re-drawing the map of the homeland with your blood and body parts".

This is the type of scum Israel has to deal with.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2014, 07:12:22 AM »
Are you Muslim noc?

No - atheist.

Shalom.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2014, 07:15:03 AM »
No - atheist.

Shalom.
I dont have a religion either. Why do you seem so one sided on this conflict?

Where do you live?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2014, 07:15:10 AM »

Are you joking?  Serious, you do now they are called terrorists because they regularly commit acts of terrorism.  You do know that the Arabs supported Hitler?  You do know that the Palestinians dehumanise the Jews constantly and with the support of over 1 billion Muslims is probably the reason you are supporting the terrorists and not the minority (The Jews).  You do know that the Palestinian Government (Hamas), who the people voluntarily voted in wrote a charter highlighting that they wont stop until the have eradicated the Jew from the Planet?  You do realise this is the same agenda as Hitler had?  You do realise the absurdity of comparing a terrorist organization committed to eradicating the Jews as akin to the Jews Plight in Nazi Germany?
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2014, 07:19:10 AM »
Are you joking?  Serious, you do now they are called terrorists because they regularly commit acts of terrorism.  You do know that the Arabs supported Hitler?  You do know that the Palestinians dehumanise the Jews constantly and with the support of over 1 billion Muslims is probably the reason you are supporting the terrorists and not the minority (The Jews).  You do now that the Palestinian Government (Hamas), who the people voluntarily voted in wrote a charter highlighting that they wont stop until the have eradicated the Jew from the Planet?  You do realise this is the same agenda as Hitler had?  You do realise the absurdity of comparing a terrorist organization committed to eradicating the Jews as akin to the Jews Plight in Nazi Germany?
noc is a moron and sides with terrorists and the creation of an Islamic state based on Sharia Law.  Somehow he sees this as progress for humanity.  Perhaps its the subjugation of women he likes.  Who knows?  ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2014, 07:22:46 AM »

lol, gotta love it when people claim to be compassionate and then in the next sentence call for genocide.  You are proof of the unconscious EVIL that every Libtard carries around in their heart, thinking they are a good guy, but supporting causes that cause untold suffering to humanity.

Sadly, you have no idea who you are, you can't support a terrorist organization dedicated to the eradication of the jews and NOT be an anti-semite.  And you are right, the palestinians are shithouse at fulfilling their goal, they are a pathetic people.  But with IRAN supporting them and on the brink of developing nuclear bombs, the world is on the brink of World War 3 THANKS TO LIBTARDS LIKE YOU.

And flattening peoples homes to the ground for what?  To kill the terrorists dickhead, why the fuck else would they do it.  Many Palestinians volunteer to be human shields, others volunteer their homes to connect to underground tunnels or store rockets, those that don't go along are punished by HAMAS.  Sadly, you are too stupid or naive, not sure which to understand the mindset of such people, they are fueled by HATRED programmed into them from birth.  I have ZERO sympathy for a people that vote in a terrorist group as their government whose motto is "We love death more than the Jew loves life"
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2014, 07:24:26 AM »
noc is a moron and sides with terrorists and the creation of an Islamic state based on Sharia Law.  Somehow he sees this as progress for humanity.  Perhaps its the subjugation of women he likes.  Who knows?  ???
I think it's the lure of multiple child brides that wins him over to Islam.  ;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2014, 07:28:59 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Hamas official, Ismail Radwan, praises Palestinians in Gaza for sacrificing woman, children and elderly. He congratulates them for "re-drawing the map of the homeland with your blood and body parts".

This is the type of scum Israel has to deal with.
WTF? How can any rational, reasonable individual side with such overt evil.  Libtards and Muslims are equally dangerous to the future of humanity.  I think if humanity ceases to exist, you can rest assured the Libtards caused it because they felt sorry for Evil.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2014, 07:30:42 AM »
every Jewish person I know, is educated, cultured, accomplished and wealthy.

Jewish people are a  major asset to humanity. yes, they take care of their own...what race, nationality etc doesnt ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 02, 2014, 07:32:31 AM »
Ron gave us the utopia we call Getbig.

Ron is jewish.

End of thread.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 02, 2014, 07:50:12 AM »
every Jewish person I know, is educated, cultured, accomplished and wealthy.

Jewish people are a  major asset to humanity. yes, they take care of their own...what race, nationality etc doesnt ?
Palestinians.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2014, 08:33:57 AM »
If the Palestinians had nuclear weapons, they would use them on Israel immediately.  They do not hide this tenet, its even found in political literature distributed by Hamas and the "official" Palestinian "government".   And if Israel wanted to take out whole communities in Gaza, or the whole Gaza strip, they could do so in about 30 minutes, but they don`t.

Ever stop to wonder why that is?  One side is full of rational secularists who continue to benefit humanity and have a moral compass.  The other side only has one goal, total destruction in the name of allah. 

I guess the hardcore Islamic rhetoric appeals to the simple brain like yours Big Ro.  When will you be moving to Gaza to help the fight?

you can take your secular rational helping humanity bullshit and shove it up your arse. Fact is Palestine does not possess nuclear weapons or anything close to that. I think hard line Islam is delusional but a people have a right to fight for their rights and also receive international intervention when big brother is decimating them indiscriminately, I have seen enough evidence that they couldn't be less precise with how they are taking out there beloved Hamas rocket men.

Just because I am built like a shit house and believe rather know God exists don't take me for a fool you atheist asshole.