Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 43250 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #225 on: August 02, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
you can take your secular rational helping humanity bullshit and shove it up your arse. Fact is Palestine does not possess nuclear weapons or anything close to that. I think hard line Islam is delusional but a people have a right to fight for their rights and also receive international intervention when big brother is decimating them indiscriminately, I have seen enough evidence that they couldn't be less precise with how they are taking out there beloved Hamas rocket men.

Just because I am built like a shit house and believe rather know God exists don't take me for a fool you atheist asshole.

You are nothing but all drugs.  Without them, you are a non-entity.

Furthermore, the moron Palestinians would have more rights living in Israel than they would with their own shit hole Hamas "government" and Sharia Law.  They are in effect fighting for the right to brutalize their own people with Sharia Law.

Only morons with no brains, such as yourself, think this ideology is a good one to foster and spread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #226 on: August 02, 2014, 08:41:46 AM »
Adonis laying a beatdown on BigRo of biblical proportions.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: August 02, 2014, 08:42:04 AM »
In Israel they say america runs everything.

In American they say the jews run everything.

In Palestine they say the americans always favor the jews.

In canada they say its cold for six months of the year.

In Iran they say homosexuals are awsome.

Which of these is false ???

:) Best post in the thread.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #228 on: August 02, 2014, 08:54:17 AM »
you can take your secular rational helping humanity bullshit and shove it up your arse. Fact is Palestine does not possess nuclear weapons or anything close to that. I think hard line Islam is delusional but a people have a right to fight for their rights (EXCEPT THE JEWS) and also receive international intervention when big brother is decimating them indiscriminately, I have seen enough evidence that they couldn't be less precise with how they are taking out there beloved Hamas rocket men.

^^^^ Epic Roid Rage Meltdown
And you conveniently left out that you believe people have a right to fight for their rights EXCEPT THE JEWS.  To be a libtard must take a lot of energy, internal conflict and be a very confusing state to find yourself in.
Just because I am built like ashit house and believe rather know God exists don't take me for a fool you atheist asshole.

Fixed
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 02, 2014, 08:57:21 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/hamas-rockets-exploding-in-gaza-strip/

More than a third of the 140 rockets fired by Hamas at Israel yesterday fell short and exploded inside the Gaza Strip

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2014, 09:00:15 AM »

V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2014, 09:04:29 AM »

More than a third of the 140 rockets fired by Hamas at Israel yesterday fell short and exploded inside the Gaza Strip
Radical, terrorist moron scum. Destroy them all at any cost.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2014, 09:22:47 AM »

...according to the Israeli Army spokesman’s office

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2014, 09:27:32 AM »
...according to the Israeli Army spokesman’s office
So you believe the word of Islamic fundamentalists who hate Western Society and who run a terrorist dictatorial government and use children and civilians as human shields over the word of a democratic, civilised and prosperous society.

Alrighty then, now we are starting to see the depth of your depraved worldview.

V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 02, 2014, 09:28:37 AM »
Sorry, but I am pro Israel. Israel has the balls that the U.S. doesn't.

Terrorism needs to be dealt with.

Look to the movie Swordfish for proper explanation.

You hit terrorists twice as hard as they hit you.

Israel knows how to defend itself.

Radical muslims are the only ones that are butthurt.

Innocents getting killed in Palestine, are on the heads of Hamas.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »
 :o
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2014, 10:03:47 AM »
Sure there is.

That part of the world is full of batshit crazy zealots.  If you weren't a zealot you'd say fuck this, it's not worth my life, and move elsewhere.  You'd be hard pressed to find an American with that depth of belief in anything.  We're too practical for that, as a rule.  We'd rather eat nachos than die for a cause, which makes good sense to me.

And the US population has never sustained a single war for a lifetime, nevermind generation after generation back through the mists of fucking time.  We like a little halftime break - dog 'n a beer - before the next one kicks off.  We need to see an objective achieved, or at least some punctuation between our wars.  That's how we think of war.  It starts, gets fought, and then it ends.  That's not what they have over there.  I have trouble wrapping my American mind around what the hell it is.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:20 AM »
Alrighty then, now we are starting to see the depth of your depraved worldview.

Depraved haha, coming from the person who has stated he's HAPPY to see children dying.

Sorry, but I am pro Israel.

Thank fuck for that  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2014, 10:12:49 AM »
Depraved haha, coming from the person who has stated he's HAPPY to see children dying.

Yes, I would prefer to see such children put out of their misery.  If we are unable to intervene and prevent them experiencing their entire childhood being abused,being brainwashed, taught to hate, taught to be a terrorist, used as a human shield, kept ignorant, used as a pawn for terrorists.  Yes, I truly think they are better of dead.  To be OK with the way such children are being raised in an obviously deeply abusive fashion isn't something I could in good conscience be OK with.  Not to mention the odds that quite a large number of these kids will grow up to be terrorists and potentially kill more kids. 

If their was another way to intervene and remove these children or prevent them having them in the first place, I would accept that option in a heartbeat.  It's a little bit like the issue of parents learning they are going to give birth to a disabled or handicapped child, sometimes they are better off dead.  Personally, I don't believe such people should be able to have children.

The difference between you and I, you prefer to see children suffer generation after generation indefinitely, and I wish to see an end to that suffering.
V

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2014, 10:48:01 AM »
Yes, I would prefer to see such children put out of their misery.  If we are unable to intervene and prevent them experiencing their entire childhood being abused,being brainwashed, taught to hate, taught to be a terrorist, used as a human shield, kept ignorant, used as a pawn for terrorists.  Yes, I truly think they are better of dead.  To be OK with the way such children are being raised in an obviously deeply abusive fashion isn't something I could in good conscience be OK with.  Not to mention the odds that quite a large number of these kids will grow up to be terrorists and potentially kill more kids. 

If their was another way to intervene and remove these children or prevent them having them in the first place, I would accept that option in a heartbeat.  It's a little bit like the issue of parents learning they are going to give birth to a disabled or handicapped child, sometimes they are better off dead.  Personally, I don't believe such people should be able to have children.

The difference between you and I, you prefer to see children suffer generation after generation indefinitely, and I wish to see an end to that suffering.

Out of curiosity, has there been a string of unsolved murders involving prostitutes in your area?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2014, 10:53:08 AM »
You are nothing but all drugs.  Without them, you are a non-entity.

Furthermore, the moron Palestinians would have more rights living in Israel than they would with their own shit hole Hamas "government" and Sharia Law.  They are in effect fighting for the right to brutalize their own people with Sharia Law.

Only morons with no brains, such as yourself, think this ideology is a good one to foster and spread.

lol I trained many years naturally, know how to build muscle naturally and never pretend to be better than others because of my physique. When I have had enough with competitive bodybuilding I will 'slim down'  no doubt and may not get the attention I get now but being a non-entity is not something I am afraid of, infact its the greatest source of Joy to be no-body. You however seem afraid of being nothing by the fact that you presented it to me as a negative, very proud of your natural status and very prideful of your scientific brain.

Where did I say I agreed with Sharia law? my argument is about the slaughter of innocent civilians something you and your bro Anus Kul seem to have no problem with supporting.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »
Out of curiosity, has there been a string of unsolved murders involving prostitutes in your area?
Why, has your MUM gone missing?

See, here you go again with your libtard nonsense, it is you who is immoral, who sponsors terrorism, who causes innocent children to be killed, abused, used as shields.  You openly support all this and think in some bizarro backwards arse universe that is the moral thing to do.  It is you who is EVIL, you are just unconscious to it and project it onto others.  Hope this helps.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2014, 10:58:53 AM »
lol I trained many years naturally, know how to build muscle naturally and never pretend to be better than others because of my physique. When I have had enough with competitive bodybuilding I will 'slim down'  no doubt and may not get the attention I get now but being a non-entity is not something I am afraid of, infact its the greatest source of Joy to be no-body. You however seem afraid of being nothing by the fact that you presented it to me as a negative, very proud of your natural status and very prideful of your scientific brain.

Where did I say I agreed with Sharia law? my argument is about the slaughter of innocent civilians something you and your bro Anus Kul seem to have no problem with supporting.
That is happening on both sides. Both Israel and palestine live too close not to have collateral damage.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 02, 2014, 11:00:51 AM »
lol I trained many years naturally, know how to build muscle naturally and never pretend to be better than others because of my physique. When I have had enough with competitive bodybuilding I will 'slim down'  no doubt and my not get the attention I get now but being a non-entity is not something I am afraid of, infact its the greatest source of Joy to be no-body. You however seem afraid of being nothing by the fact that you presented it to me as a negative, very proud of your natural status and very prideful of your scientific brain.

But yet you have no problem with Jews being killed and support a group dedicated to the eradication of their entire race.  HHMMM, so what you are saying is you don't want innocent civilians killed unless they are JEWS.  Anti-semite much.

So you resent the Jews because they do a good job of protecting their civilians because they care enough too and you support HAMAS because they don't give a fuck about civilians or whether they live or die and refuse to protect them.  If you are so concerned about Palestinian children being unjustly killed, why do you not blame those responsible? -->HAMAS.

The irony of your libtard views is if tomorrow IRAN in support of HAMAS dropped a nuclear bomb on Israel eradicating the entire Country you will be then asking why didn't the JEWS do something to prevent it or they deserved what they got.  No matter what the JEWS do, libtards always find a way to blame them.  First they were too passive and let the NAZIS walk them into the Gas Chambers, now there to aggressive because they won't allow a fascist regime try and do it a second time.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2014, 11:02:15 AM »

Yes, we know that you trained many years naturally and that you know how to build a great natural physique.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: August 02, 2014, 11:02:20 AM »
See, here you go again with your libtard nonsense, it is you who is immoral, who sponsors terrorism, who causes innocent children to be killed, abused, used as shields.  You openly support all this and think in some bizarro backwards arse universe that is the moral thing to do.  It is you who is EVIL, you are just unconscious to it and project it onto others.  Hope this helps.

I'm going to take that as yes, were you 'saving' them?

Did you collect trophies?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #246 on: August 02, 2014, 11:05:32 AM »
Sure there is.

That part of the world is full of batshit crazy zealots.  If you weren't a zealot you'd say fuck this, it's not worth my life, and move elsewhere.  You'd be hard pressed to find an American with that depth of belief in anything.  We're too practical for that, as a rule.  We'd rather eat nachos than die for a cause, which makes good sense to me.

And the US population has never sustained a single war for a lifetime, nevermind generation after generation back through the mists of fucking time.  We like a little halftime break - dog 'n a beer - before the next one kicks off.  We need to see an objective achieved, or at least some punctuation between our wars.  That's how we think of war.  It starts, gets fought, and then it ends.  That's not what they have over there.  I have trouble wrapping my American mind around what the hell it is.

this. they hate you because their father hated you, and their father's father hated you.

I would actually admire their cultural and familial convictions, if they weren't so fucking backwards and barbaric

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #247 on: August 02, 2014, 11:07:57 AM »
Yes, we know that you trained many years naturally and that you know how to build a great natural physique.

I hadn't touched a weight in years here.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2014, 11:09:08 AM »
That is happening on both sides. Both Israel and palestine live too close not to have collateral damage.

Vastly disproportionate.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2014, 11:13:11 AM »
But yet you have no problem with Jews being killed and support a group dedicated to the eradication of their entire race.  HHMMM, so what you are saying is you don't want innocent civilians killed unless they are JEWS.  Anti-semite much.

So you resent the Jews because they do a good job of protecting their civilians because they care enough too and you support HAMAS because they don't give a fuck about civilians or whether they live or die and refuse to protect them.  If you are so concerned about Palestinian children being unjustly killed, why do you not blame those responsible? -->HAMAS.

The irony of your libtard views is if tomorrow IRAN in support of HAMAS dropped a nuclear bomb on Israel eradicating the entire Country you will be then asking why didn't the JEWS do something to prevent it or they deserved what they got.  No matter what the JEWS do, libtards always find a way to blame them.  First they were too passive and let the NAZIS walk them into the Gas Chambers, now there to aggressive because they won't allow a fascist regime try and do it a second time.

Your putting words in my mouth. I dont want to see Jews being killed nor do I want to see Sharia law spread at all. You know what my concern is so stop with the childishness especially calling everyone with a working moral compass a libtard. You must go to bed exhausted at night the amount of energy you invest in working for the Israeli government.