Author Topic: Who is this guy?  (Read 1538 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Who is this guy?
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:16:44 AM »

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: Who is this guy?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 08:17:28 AM »

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:18:05 AM »

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 09:09:21 AM »
    Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tario Al-Mansour is an internationally acknowledged advisor to Heads of State and business leaders in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and North America. He has been actively involved in structuring investments and joint ventures worldwide for over 35 years. Dr. Al-Mansour was also responsible for the Africa investment activities of Kingdom Holdings, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal’s investment company. During his distinguished career, Dr. Al-Mansour has been a guest lecturer at Harvard University, Bombay University, Columbia University, UCLA, University of Kenya, London School of Economics and the University of Ghana.

In addition to Africa Venture Partners, Dr. Al-Mansour sits on the Boards of: Saudi African Bank; Kingdom Holdings, Africa; Multimedia Super Corridor (Malaysia); Space Tech Inc.; AmNet Corp. International; New Avenues Fund Ltd; United Bank for Africa; United Networks; and Landmark Entertainment.

Dr. Al-Mansour has authored 24 books and is listed in Who’s Who in the World; International Who’s Who in the Arab World; Two Thousand Men of Achievement; Royal Blue Book of London; World’s Who’s Who of Intellectuals and American Hall of Fame. Dr. Khalid Al-Mansour has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Howard University (Phi Beta Kappa) and Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of California at Berkeley.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 09:27:13 AM »
I didn't watch it all but I've read The 13th Tribe book he's talking about.  good book.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 04:52:58 PM »
I didn't watch it all but I've read The 13th Tribe book he's talking about.  good book.

I've read it as well.

The 1st clip is just a brief segment taken from the other clip which discusses Christianity.
By no means is Koestler's book the sole subject of the video, but rather what he belives to be 'The Birth & Death of Christianity.

Koestler's book and it's reception in Israel was rather interesting in that it started a firestorm and a standoff.

At one point Israel was tackling the question of "Who is a Jew?"  I don't have to tell you what a bru-haha that turned into, ...and it's fiercest opponents who led it's eventual defeat were... not surprisingly... Ashkenazi Jews living in America. It was their threat to cut off financial support for the State of Israel that defeated the initiative.

Two quick questions:

1) Colossus, Why would you start a thread entitled "Who is this guy?" when you obviously know who he is?

2) Why was this thread started in Political and not on the Religion board?
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

Two quick questions:

1) Colossus, Why would you start a thread entitled "Who is this guy?" when you obviously know who he is?
Actually, I don't know who he is.  Just read about him yesterday, and wanted to know if anyone else knew who he was since his name has been thrown out there rececently.  Based on the lack of responses to the thread, one can deduce that what's being alleged of this man is true when it comes to Barack Obama or no one really knows.  Do you know who he is?

Question for you, Jag...are you a mod?  ???

2) Why was this thread started in Political and not on the Religion board?

He's allegedly been tied to Barack Obama as his benefactor.  Barack Obama is the Democratic nominee for President of the United States.  So, I was figuring this needed to go on the politics board. 

Again, are you a mod? ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »
Actually, I don't know who he is.  Just read about him yesterday, and wanted to know if anyone else knew who he was since his name has been thrown out there rececently.  Based on the lack of responses to the thread, one can deduce that what's being alleged of this man is true when it comes to Barack Obama or no one really knows.  Do you know who he is?

Question for you, Jag...are you a mod?  ???

He's allegedly been tied to Barack Obama as his benefactor.  Barack Obama is the Democratic nominee for President of the United States.  So, I was figuring this needed to go on the politics board. 

Again, are you a mod? ???

Well aren't we pissy this morning? Did someone poop in your corn flakes?
You didn't state that did you? You simply asked who is this guy, ...then posted a religous clip.
What else is someone supposed to think? What you posted was not political but religious.

ps: How's your crusade going btw?
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »
You didn't state that did you? You simply asked who is this guy, ...then posted a religous clip.
What else is someone supposed to think? What you posted was not political but religious.

What is it with Canadians and teh pewp?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »

You're the only one who asked, my friend.   :-\