Author Topic: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day  (Read 107615 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »
today was nuts
i was driving home from work and suddenly a spider came dangling down in front of me...it was like everything just froze in time...i didnt know what to do...i was right next to a prking lot as i was sitting in traffic so i put my emergency flashers on and cut off oncoming traffic and swerved into the parking lot...i jumped out...took my shoe off and crushed that bastard into paste...freaked me out and i spent the next few mins searching my car for any more visitors
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2008, 07:56:35 PM »
the light bulb is still burned out in my apartment...i have a desk lamp genrating enough light in my apartment so its ok...its actually quite relaxing at night...my apartment has a nice white light to it from the lamp...i also am taking full advnatage of the metro station lights to shine into my room...then when i go to bed i just close the shades...during the day i am at work so its not an issue
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »
for the past 2 days ive been experimenting a bit...ive increased by protein intake quite a bit and ive been drinking from either aquafina bottles or smart water brand bottles...ive notice i look fuller since eating more protein and i noticed that its harder to ddrink my 2 gallons from the aquafina bottles...the smart water ones are thin cucumber shaped and i can drink so easily from them

latelty at night my neighbors next door have been making a lot of noise right about now...im hoping to get to bed in a few mins but a usual ill be fallinga sleep and then ill be jolted awake from their nonsense...im thinking of telling them about my issues w/ them but i dunno if i should

i will update tomm...i hope my dinner goes ok
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2008, 08:09:23 PM »
another day has come to an end for me...life was "ok" today...not great...not bad...just "ok"
i think i need a new laptop soon...the virus seems to be gone where explorer would close every few minutes...but i am missing about 4 keys on my keyboard...theyve just fallen off...i also have food stains on the keys whcih i cant get out...plus about a month ago i tripped on my headphones which were connected to the laptop and my laptop fell on the floor and the corner is cracked >:(
work went ok today...very quiet...my boss is going out of town tommorow so it will be a bit more relaxed
i feel like i may actually install my lightbulb this week...its just a production to have to change it with the type of overhead light i have...only thing that sux about it is that i cant read in bed at night cuz the light from my desk lamp doesnt reach to my bed...but its prob better for me cuz that way i can get to bed pretty early
i went to the vitamin shoppe today to stcok up and i had a bit of drama...about a month ago i met a chiropracter dude who had a kiosk in the vitamin shoppe and we made an appointment for a few exam at his office...well long story short i never showed up and he kept calling me to see if i could tell him my insurance card number to see if my insurance covered it..well after like a week of him calling over and over and me never returning his call he fin ally stopped...well imagine my horror to see him back at the sore tonight!!! i tried to act casual and ignore him but i could feel his eyes locked on me...at the register the dude was aksing me for my name and adress to look up my acct and i was trying to talk low so the doc couldnt hear me...after i paid i walked out looking at my receipt and i also stopped to look at some stuff in store before i left to make it seem like i was nt nervous
i thoguht for a sec tonightwas gonna be quiet round here but the noise has begun next door once again...last night it was bad but i was ver tired and i fella sleep regarldess of the racket...my fiancee is moving in w/ me next week so this will be very diff for me living w/ someone...lets hope it goes ok
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2008, 08:22:07 PM »
Why is this not a sticky anymore? Your thread was replaced by that egomaniac Bluto and all the threads about him? That's fucked up.

You'll have fun living with your fiance as long as you get that damn light fixed!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2008, 08:23:57 PM »
Why is this not a sticky anymore? Your thread was replaced by that egomaniac Bluto and all the threads about him? That's fucked up.

You'll have fun living with your fiance as long as you get that damn light fixed!! ;D
i had my time as a sticky...its time to let others enjoy the spotlight!
lol i dont think she would support my 24/7 darkness
w

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2008, 01:06:24 AM »
i had my time as a sticky...its time to let others enjoy the spotlight!
lol i dont think she would support my 24/7 darkness
She might. I'm going to send you 3 new lightbulbs just in case though.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2008, 02:31:51 AM »
another day has come to an end for me...life was "ok" today...not great...not bad...just "ok"
i think i need a new laptop soon...the virus seems to be gone where explorer would close every few minutes...but i am missing about 4 keys on my keyboard...theyve just fallen off...i also have food stains on the keys whcih i cant get out...plus about a month ago i tripped on my headphones which were connected to the laptop and my laptop fell on the floor and the corner is cracked >:(
work went ok today...very quiet...my boss is going out of town tommorow so it will be a bit more relaxed
i feel like i may actually install my lightbulb this week...its just a production to have to change it with the type of overhead light i have...only thing that sux about it is that i cant read in bed at night cuz the light from my desk lamp doesnt reach to my bed...but its prob better for me cuz that way i can get to bed pretty early
i went to the vitamin shoppe today to stcok up and i had a bit of drama...about a month ago i met a chiropracter dude who had a kiosk in the vitamin shoppe and we made an appointment for a few exam at his office...well long story short i never showed up and he kept calling me to see if i could tell him my insurance card number to see if my insurance covered it..well after like a week of him calling over and over and me never returning his call he fin ally stopped...well imagine my horror to see him back at the sore tonight!!! i tried to act casual and ignore him but i could feel his eyes locked on me...at the register the dude was aksing me for my name and adress to look up my acct and i was trying to talk low so the doc couldnt hear me...after i paid i walked out looking at my receipt and i also stopped to look at some stuff in store before i left to make it seem like i was nt nervous
i thoguht for a sec tonightwas gonna be quiet round here but the noise has begun next door once again...last night it was bad but i was ver tired and i fella sleep regarldess of the racket...my fiancee is moving in w/ me next week so this will be very diff for me living w/ someone...lets hope it goes ok

Thanks for sharing Gene, good luck with your beautiful fiance moving in next week. Just keep lots of fresh T shirts and cashews around and you two will be just fine.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »
it is cold here on the east coast...with every drop of rain that falls memories of my childhood come back to me...as i sit here in my apartment...i sit back and reflect on my life...my light is still burned out...i have bowls of old food sitting on my desk...my laptop keyboard is stained w/ food and i am angered by the missing keys...i look to my left right now and i see some old jars of peanut butter...i look on the floor in the corner by my desk and i see old bottles of water and empty supplement cans...i am annoyed by the mess of clothes and empty protein powder jugs on my floor...but i know this is only temporary...it will be cleaned up this weekend

we got bonuses at work today...what an amazing feeling...for the 1st time in along time my paycheck was big...that is of course from the combo of my paycheck and the bonus...

life will be changing drastically for me next week...will things improve i just dont know...im sure they will

today i was driving to work and a company pick up truck cut me off in the turn lane...very dangerous...i called the company and told them the license plate and what he did...it felt good to have justice

my car is still making that weird rattle noise if i go over a bump..i have visions of one day the bottom of my car falling on the ground...i pray this never happens

i am tired
i am weary
my neck is sore
my body is sore
i need change
i need a better course to follow
i need something
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2008, 08:04:42 AM »
it is cold here on the east coast...with every drop of rain that falls memories of my childhood come back to me...as i sit here in my apartment...i sit back and reflect on my life...my light is still burned out...i have bowls of old food sitting on my desk...my laptop keyboard is stained w/ food and i am angered by the missing keys...i look to my left right now and i see some old jars of peanut butter...i look on the floor in the corner by my desk and i see old bottles of water and empty supplement cans...i am annoyed by the mess of clothes and empty protein powder jugs on my floor...but i know this is only temporary...it will be cleaned up this weekend

we got bonuses at work today...what an amazing feeling...for the 1st time in along time my paycheck was big...that is of course from the combo of my paycheck and the bonus...

life will be changing drastically for me next week...will things improve i just dont know...im sure they will

today i was driving to work and a company pick up truck cut me off in the turn lane...very dangerous...i called the company and told them the license plate and what he did...it felt good to have justice

my car is still making that weird rattle noise if i go over a bump..i have visions of one day the bottom of my car falling on the ground...i pray this never happens

i am tired
i am weary
my neck is sore
my body is sore
i need change
i need a better course to follow
i need something

Sounds like Bluto is failing you as a life coach. Send him a letter like this.

E

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2008, 09:58:50 PM »
dreadlord wont be bothering me anymore...and youll be next to vanish from here if u keep sticking your nose where it doesnt belong

Threatening other members natfag83?

keep this up and you'll pay the price again monkeyboy

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »
The other day after my workout I was cooking my chicken and I got a bit hungry so I snacked on a handful of cashews...Ive had a lot of cashews over the years but these things tasted extra good...so satisfying...I ate my meal then took a shower and I picked out a fresh t-shirt right from the drier...this thing was still warm and felt so soft and comfy. Then I did some other stuff after.

try throwing some cashews in the drier !

that's when things really get freaky !

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2008, 06:04:11 PM »
The East Coast is misreable right now...the skies are dark...the weather is cold...the roads are nasty..work is work...im sick of it...some days are more bearable then other days...but lately i just feel like calling in sick each day...my fiancee moves in tommorow night and i will be happy to have her living with me...our wedding is coming up soon...in a few weeks...im amazed that the time is here so soon...my face has broken out a bit today...i just dont understand why...the only thing i changed is i had a bunch of cashews last night cuz i was hungry and all my food was eaten...tommorow my face should be better...and by the weekend it should be back to normal...my neck has been sore for a few days...i need a new pillow...ive had the same one since 1989...i also need better posture at my desk when on computer...i had to buy a new tub of pre workout powder cuz i lost my other one...i dont get where it could have gone...ive checked all over my apartment and under all the trash on my floor but i cant find it...how could it have just vanished?
i had to go get an eye checkup today to order more contacts...my appt was at 3pm and i got there at 240 and said im here for my 3pm appt and im early and the lady behind the desk snapped at me and said i was very early and i need to sit down in the waiting room cuz they were busy with other patients...i felt pissed off but relaxed on the chairs...i took a sip from my water bottle but then  she tells me i need to finsih that right now or take it outside cuz no drinks or food allowed...and she points at the sign on the wall...i tried to talk it over w/ her but she gave me drama so i slammed it all and then threw it out...some other stuff happened today but i forget what...i gotta go do some things now..

try throwing some cashews in the drier !

that's when things really get freaky !
:o

w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2008, 08:40:26 PM »
The East Coast is misreable right now...the skies are dark...the weather is cold...the roads are nasty..work is work...im sick of it...some days are more bearable then other days...but lately i just feel like calling in sick each day...my fiancee moves in tommorow night and i will be happy to have her living with me...our wedding is coming up soon...in a few weeks...im amazed that the time is here so soon...my face has broken out a bit today...i just dont understand why...the only thing i changed is i had a bunch of cashews last night cuz i was hungry and all my food was eaten...tommorow my face should be better...and by the weekend it should be back to normal...my neck has been sore for a few days...i need a new pillow...ive had the same one since 1989...i also need better posture at my desk when on computer...i had to buy a new tub of pre workout powder cuz i lost my other one...i dont get where it could have gone...ive checked all over my apartment and under all the trash on my floor but i cant find it...how could it have just vanished?
i had to go get an eye checkup today to order more contacts...my appt was at 3pm and i got there at 240 and said im here for my 3pm appt and im early and the lady behind the desk snapped at me and said i was very early and i need to sit down in the waiting room cuz they were busy with other patients...i felt pissed off but relaxed on the chairs...i took a sip from my water bottle but then  she tells me i need to finsih that right now or take it outside cuz no drinks or food allowed...and she points at the sign on the wall...i tried to talk it over w/ her but she gave me drama so i slammed it all and then threw it out...some other stuff happened today but i forget what...i gotta go do some things now..

Interesting life, Gene.
I am a big baby

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

Is there any chance you will die in a fire?
G

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2008, 09:52:31 PM »
Fantastic thread by a fantastic poster!!

No doubt about it...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »
bump

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »
oh lord i am so bored...bored all day today...so bored... i feel as if my soul is slowly wasting away into a bottomless pit filled with regrets, fears, and suffucated entusiasms for change.

i ran some errands and worked out in the morning and ive been sitting in my apartment ever since

for a while i watched the trains in the metro station from my window perch

i saw an elderly man talking on a cell phone down on the street below my window

i listen to my radio for a bit then watched some dvds-i watched bloodsport a few times...one of my lifes dreams is to meet jean claude van damme...that dream is one spot above my other dream of sitting in a hot tub in a snowstorm...and that dream is 3 spots above my dream of being completely covered in soap lather in a shower

right now my neighbors are having a party and the noise is maddening...i feel as if my head is about to ignite into flames from the frustrations i am feeling from these bastards

tommorow is another day of nothing...they have been cutting my hours at work...right now i am working 5 days a week-i pray it is not cut to 4 days

i bought peanut butter yesterday and i am worried becasue when i opened the jar last night there was no safety seal on it...it tasted ok but i am worried someone at the store opened it and did something to it

i almost sprained my ankle today...i was walking out of my bathroom and i stepped on a apir of my pants and found out an empty jug of protein power was lying under it and i rolled my foot a bit on it...luckily i didnt fall and i threw that fucker across the room

thats all i can think of right now

w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2009, 09:41:24 AM »
sorry to hear that you're a little down Gene, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »

i listen to my radio for a bit then watched some dvds

I get goosebumps when I read stuff like this

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »
oh lord i am so bored...bored all day today...so bored... i feel as if my soul is slowly wasting away into a bottomless pit filled with regrets, fears, and suffucated entusiasms for change.

i ran some errands and worked out in the morning and ive been sitting in my apartment ever since

i listen to my radio for a bit then watched some dvds-i watched bloodsport a few times...one of my lifes dreams is to meet jean claude van damme...that dream is one spot above my other dream of sitting in a hot tub in a snowstorm...and that dream is 3 spots above my dream of being completely covered in soap lather in a shower

right now my neighbors are having a party and the noise is maddening...i feel as if my head is about to ignite into flames from the frustrations i am feeling from these bastards

tommorow is another day of nothing...they have been cutting my hours at work...right now i am working 5 days a week-i pray it is not cut to 4 days

i bought peanut butter yesterday and i am worried becasue when i opened the jar last night there was no safety seal on it...it tasted ok but i am worried someone at the store opened it and did something to it

i almost sprained my ankle today...i was walking out of my bathroom and i stepped on a apir of my pants and found out an empty jug of protein power was lying under it and i rolled my foot a bit on it...luckily i didnt fall and i threw that fucker across the room

thats all i can think of right now

WTF!?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2009, 07:47:43 PM »
keep the stories comming Geno.
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »
bump for some fresh stories.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2009, 08:59:22 PM »
today was a saturday and it came and went...but in my mind its still saturday afternoon and im still sitting in solitude refelcting on my past, present,and hopefully future

my day went on as usual...i worked and i drove my car...and i went to the grocery store

i sat in my kitchen watching the baked potatoes cook in my oven...each one wrapped in foil and baking under the heat of a machine...as I watched the poatoes cook my mind drifted and i thought to myself the poatoes were simialr to my life...each one wrapped up in a substance that prevents any freedom of movement...any chance of experiencing a different life then the one that is forced upon them...i felt the heat of the oven warm my tired face...and i imagined stepping into the oven and feeling no pain...feeling no fear...feeling no regret. Why cant we just step into the world and not care about the consequences of certian actions or events?

I have discovered facebook and i am shocked about all my old classmates on there...i have registered under a fake name and i have been studying them and seeing the success of their lives...its truly interesting

i reached my breaking point at the grocery store...i went to pull into a good spot and some asshole left shopping carts in the space...i got out my car and threw the carts down on the ground and kicked them

my fern seems to be dying that i have by my television...i have had this thing for a long time...but i guess evrything must go at some point-life will continue and life will suprass anyone who is left behind wondering "what if"

work was draining this morning...i feel worn down as i work with clients and stand behind the desk...i always look out the window of the gym and imagine myself enjoying life out on the waters or on the beach...i feel a change coming soon at work...i dont know what it is but i know something is on the horizon

last night as i was falling asleep i felt as if i was drifting off somewhere-its hard to explain-it was like a white jagged light was racing across my eyes...i dont know what tonight will bring

i am going on my date tommorow night...im hoping to get the deodorant stella reccomended for me...my pits have gotten worse with this gilette stuff i bought-the scent of this stuff is repugant...i cant take it anymore

i texted my friend don earlier today about somehting and he just texted me back a few minutes ago-wtf-someone is so busy they cant text yes or no...i texted him at 10am in morning and its midnight now...something is terribly amiss and foul-and i plan to find out what that mother fucker is up to

i am weary
i am worn down
i am at my wits ends
at times i feel like giving up the effort to please everyone in my life and just close my eyes and fall forward off the steps as i walk down them
i need a change
i need an outlet for escape
i need something right now

thats all i can think of
tommorow is another day
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »
today was a saturday and it came and went...but in my mind its still saturday afternoon and im still sitting in solitude refelcting on my past, present,and hopefully future

my day went on as usual...i worked and i drove my car...and i went to the grocery store

i sat in my kitchen watching the baked potatoes cook in my oven...each one wrapped in foil and baking under the heat of a machine...as I watched the poatoes cook my mind drifted and i thought to myself the poatoes were simialr to my life...each one wrapped up in a substance that prevents any freedom of movement...any chance of experiencing a different life then the one that is forced upon them...i felt the heat of the oven warm my tired face...and i imagined stepping into the oven and feeling no pain...feeling no fear...feeling no regret. Why cant we just step into the world and not care about the consequences of certian actions or events?

I have discovered facebook and i am shocked about all my old classmates on there...i have registered under a fake name and i have been studying them and seeing the success of their lives...its truly interesting

i reached my breaking point at the grocery store...i went to pull into a good spot and some asshole left shopping carts in the space...i got out my car and threw the carts down on the ground and kicked them

my fern seems to be dying that i have by my television...i have had this thing for a long time...but i guess evrything must go at some point-life will continue and life will suprass anyone who is left behind wondering "what if"

work was draining this morning...i feel worn down as i work with clients and stand behind the desk...i always look out the window of the gym and imagine myself enjoying life out on the waters or on the beach...i feel a change coming soon at work...i dont know what it is but i know something is on the horizon

last night as i was falling asleep i felt as if i was drifting off somewhere-its hard to explain-it was like a white jagged light was racing across my eyes...i dont know what tonight will bring

i am going on my date tommorow night...im hoping to get the deodorant stella reccomended for me...my pits have gotten worse with this gilette stuff i bought-the scent of this stuff is repugant...i cant take it anymore

i texted my friend don earlier today about somehting and he just texted me back a few minutes ago-wtf-someone is so busy they cant text yes or no...i texted him at 10am in morning and its midnight now...something is terribly amiss and foul-and i plan to find out what that mother fucker is up to

i am weary
i am worn down
i am at my wits ends
at times i feel like giving up the effort to please everyone in my life and just close my eyes and fall forward off the steps as i walk down them
i need a change
i need an outlet for escape
i need something right now

thats all i can think of
tommorow is another day
Good stuff Gene.
I am a big baby