Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131353 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2012, 10:33:21 AM »

YOU MEAN STAMPED ON THE SIDES?

I HAVE ONLY STAMPED.ALL 10 KITS, 5 FROM KAMI AND 5 FROM DL, ALL 10 ARE STAMPED ON THE SIDE. AS POSTED BEFORE

Thats the thing!

toyota has stamped kigs.

Gh15, u are sure these printed ones came from him?

dustin

« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2012, 10:33:52 AM »
CUROIUS HOW MUCH DO THESE GUYS CHARGE FOR 100 IU KIT I HAVENT TRIED GH BECAUSE IT SEEMS TOO EXPENSIVE LOCAL GUY SELL FOR $400 PER KIT BUT IT SEEMS MANY GETBIGGERS MUST GET FOR CHEAPER IF IT IS THIS COMMON WHAT IS FAIR PRICE PER KIT???

You'll always pay a lot more when going through the local guys. They've gone through the trouble of wiring payments and dealing with shipping, etc.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
Nosleep those 20110715 ones are the legit ones.  Those are from the first batch that Kami sent out.  All mine are like that and dissolved real slow.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2012, 10:35:22 AM »
Alright, there are still stamped ones going around.  The man. date and expiry date is stamped on the vial as well (same date on vials as on box).  So, what do the printed kigs have on the vials??  Trying to figure out if these new ones are being put in old stamped boxes..

again i wil explain is very slow

stamped boxes im on it...approved gh legit pharmsa grade,, it has the vials darked stamped its actualy printed on the vial themselves and stamped on the box,, those are legit pharma grade kigs,,

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ther is the printed boxes,, where its printed on the vials too smaller print ,, both on box and vial smallllller print ,, end with dash 03

- 03 i am too lazy to go breing the all batch numbers,,

those are seem to me to be weaker,, less thickkkkkkkkkkkkkk,, when mix it is consistancy of less thickness,, i haev bunch of balonie gh here and the similarity is close ,, but it has more thickness than the balonie gh it is inbetween balonie gh and stamped box kigs...so as i suspect it is LOWER DOSE GH AS IN 5 IU PASS AS.......10 IU in the good case if it is gh...

this is my fell

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2012, 10:35:49 AM »
Nosleep those 20110715 ones are the legit ones.  Those are from the first batch that Kami sent out.  All mine are like that and dissolved real slow.

YUP SO DO MINE.

BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE GETTING STAMPED LEGIT BOXES. ARE WE SURE THE PRINTED ONES ARE COMING TOYOTA?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2012, 10:37:50 AM »
Thats the thing!

toyota has stamped kigs.

Gh15, u are sure these printed ones came from him?

the printed ones came from my elfs,, i think one got it from toro whcih si friends with dl,,

gh15 approved,, remember blp got it from kamikaze and it is printed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
printed box kigtropin gh in question/ 2012 1/9
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »
tell me again what di dthe fellas say about this printed box,, i need to know ,, thehy said it is gh but underdosed to 6 iu?
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
Re: printed box kigtropin gh in question/ 2012 1/9
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2012, 10:42:50 AM »
tell me again what di dthe fellas say about this printed box,, i need to know ,, thehy said it is gh but underdosed to 6 iu?

THE FELLA WITH THE REPLICA BOX TOLD ME HE WAS USING 8IU OF HYGE'S DAILY, SWITCHED TO 10IU KIGS DAILY AND FEELS LIKE THESE ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT. HE SAYS IT'S DEFINITELY LOWER DOSED. HE SAYS THERE'S GH IN THERE BUT NOT ENOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2012, 10:44:22 AM »
THE FELLA WITH THE REPLICA BOX TOLD ME HE WAS USING 8IU OF HYGE'S DAILY, SWITCHED TO 10IU KIGS DAILY AND FEELS LIKE THESE ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT. HE SAYS IT'S DEFINITELY LOWER DOSED. HE SAYS THERE'S GH IN THERE BUT NOT ENOUGH.

so he said it was SHIT or it was 6 iu insted of 10 iu ,, ther eis bgi diff bwtween balonie 1 iu and 6 iu....

fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2012, 10:47:19 AM »
so he said it was SHIT or it was 6 iu insted of 10 iu ,, ther eis bgi diff bwtween balonie 1 iu and 6 iu....

HE SAID WORD FOR WORD IT WAS LIKE 6IU, IT'S UNDERDOSED SHIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2012, 10:49:38 AM »
HE SAID WORD FOR WORD IT WAS LIKE 6IU, IT'S UNDERDOSED SHIT.

what im trying to understand is if he said it was gh at all or something other than gh...

6 iu of pharma grade gh is potent,, so the question is did he say it was human growth hormone inside?
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2012, 10:54:17 AM »
The old saying is true.  A fool and his money.....

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
what im trying to understand is if he said it was gh at all or something other than gh...

6 iu of pharma grade gh is potent,, so the question is did he say it was human growth hormone inside?

HERE IS HIS PM. AND YES I CAN POST IT HURR, JUST NO NAME,NO HANDLE, ETC. CAN BE GIVEN. BUT YES EVEN 6IU IS LEGIT, BUT IF I ORDER 10IU? I BETTER GET 10 NOT 6.

"its the board protecting their sponsors over me...if i say this, then I will be banned. and I know that because I asked. Makes no sense but thats the way it is. i was using homer's hyges from OLM for the past 7 months all 8iu after i workout and 8iu split up on rest days.ive been on Kigs for 12 days now i take a vial...so 10 iu....everyday and it feels like it's 6iu at the most, it's underdosed shit. i know you went with DL ..."

THERE WAS MORE I JUST QUOTED THE IMPORTANT PARTS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2012, 11:09:51 AM »
HERE IS HIS PM. AND YES I CAN POST IT HURR, JUST NO NAME,NO HANDLE, ETC. CAN BE GIVEN. BUT YES EVEN 6IU IS LEGIT, BUT IF I ORDER 10IU? I BETTER GET 10 NOT 6.

THERE WAS MORE I JUST QUOTED THE IMPORTANT PARTS.

I know you went with DL....  okay what else, seems like intereesting info.

dustin

« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »

Fuck off, douchebag. That's what else.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2012, 11:12:48 AM »

THATS WHAT GH15 WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SO I PUT THE QUOTED PART OF IT. THE OTHER PART IS OTHER STUFF.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2012, 11:16:52 AM »
So the 150 pound twink in the photo thought it was a good idea to start GH cycle? OK. I wish the lazy runt idiot luck. 
a

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2012, 11:21:37 AM »
gh15 could ruin kami here, he is looking after his pupils. Kami has 12 hours to email me about the status of my delivery or gh15 will find out about it

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »
Why did you make the second "after" picture LARGER than the orginal? Why the tricks?

what hapen in the steroid boaridng of getbig in the last 24 hour ,, is insult to bodybuild,, insult to the truth,,

while i wws the one who published list of approved gh...some fells were mad that i put kigtropin as pharma grade gh ,, some fellas in the cult are just like that they make moneyyyyyyy out of selling of generic gh and in many time bunk generic gh lowr dosed and low low purity and at time insulina and antediuretic which actualy hurt your kidny and rislk your health

i chose to stand behind kigtropin for it is the first pharma grade gh coming out of china ,, i am proud to stand behind it and i will cut their head if they ever underdose it or make it bunk in any way shape or form,, i dont even know who behind this brand but it is the real deal

this is 2 pictures i find fit to describe the power of legit pharma grade gh,, this is pictures of a fella that is young that took kigtropin for 7 days this is 1 week this is less than 10 days ...

this fella ate same ,, ate shit,, this fell only change waas simple..HE ADDED KIGTROPIN to his blood for 7 days

the results shown is nothing more than amazing,, it is only can be done by legit pharma grade gh ,,

gh15 stand behind kigtropin with all i have,, and i wil make sure i check into any complaint as long as you writre it to me,, no one write everyone praise in pms ,, write comlaints and it wil be checked,, but! dont try ! to bring down great product,, i do not appreciate what going on here,, coming from profesional muscle ofcourse....

this is beyond fucked,, it show the true ciolor of the cult of bodybuild and keep you stucked up with generics that do nothing for you only later at age 32 come on boarding say you dont thikn gh is that much it did nothing for you and you prefer anabolic steroids ,,

these are the ppictures,,

1 single week monday to sunday kigtropin pharma grade gh on fella that is nto top amatuer just fella who like to train and try to grow..as you can see while watching simpson on the couch ...someone did grow ....while eating candy and  icecream ..someone did grow,,

how many time he worked out that week ? 2 lo 3? lol

the power of legit pharma grade gh! before you friend

BIBLE INDEX!

gh15 approved

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »
Fuck off, douchebag. That's what else.

Right after I fuck your mom

dustin

« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2012, 11:28:38 AM »
Right after I fuck your mom

lol go for it, stud. I don't know if she's interested in fags though. Just stop spamming this thread.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2012, 11:29:11 AM »
Why did you make the second "after" picture LARGER than the orginal? Why the tricks?

huh? this is how it was when got to ome

you think i can do trick with picures ,, fuck of my fuckin screen i hav ekigtropin severe problems right now ,, my pupils are in need of me i feel like i betray one of them ,, slin just probably got lower dose gh into the stamp boxes,, it is catasrophic if this is the case,, that mean his nail grew just enouhg to make the potivite side but not what he used to on 10 iu performance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2012, 11:32:55 AM »
im almost 100% the printed kigtropin boxes NOT THE STAMPED ,, if the vials are the right ones and not replaced ofcourse like it is probbaly the case with slin ,, i almost 100% sure that the printed boxes contain vials of 5 iu insted of 10 ,, just half the dose

this is sad,, get ready to inject 2 vials a day felas who want 10 iu,, im not 100% im almost 100% i will let you know

gh15 approved
fallen angel

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2012, 11:36:18 AM »
the price of a kit of kigs should be cut in 1/2 if this is the case.. >:(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2012, 11:37:55 AM »
the price of a kit of kigs should be cut in 1/2 if this is the case.. >:(

its not all thats the problem ,, the stamped boxes on the outside...contain 10 iu pharma grade gh top quality ,, the PRINTED boxes....on the outsidde...contain most likley undrdose gh might be high quality but 5 iu is no 10 iu no matter how you look into it,, fellas who use 10 iu want 10 iu they want 9-11 iu they can go for 8 in the worst case,, but 5 iu 6 iu just dont cut it for them

gh15 approved
fallen angel