Author Topic: Al Sharpton hanging out with the shadiest characters in America  (Read 423 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Al Sharpton hanging out with the shadiest characters in America
« on: January 28, 2016, 09:40:32 AM »
"Sharpton and Trump forged an unlikely friendship over Atlantic City boxing deals that has lasted for decades, through ups and downs. Even as the Tawana Brawley scandal unfolded and Sharpton faced a 67-count indictment involving how he used funding for his youth organization, Trump remained a prominent supporter of the agitator, numerous sources close to the two men tell National Review."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423337/trumps-pal-al-sharpton

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Al Sharpton hanging out with the shadiest characters in America
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:55:25 AM »
Bump for everyone that'll lose their shit because Sharpton is meeting with Sanders today.... but were crickets on this thread ;)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:23:15 PM »
Bump for everyone that'll lose their shit because Sharpton is meeting with Sanders today.... but were crickets on this thread ;)

What am I missing?  I don't really see anyone kissing trump's ass.  Most of us seem to admit he is pompous, arrogant, etc.  Pick plenty of other adjectives and they will probably fit.  I don't think your picture from the 80's shocks anyone, nor would it shock anyone if the same pic was dated 2015.

Trump's character and business dealings are no mystery, thus why this thread won't get much response. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 02:30:20 PM »
What am I missing?  I don't really see anyone kissing trump's ass.  Most of us seem to admit he is pompous, arrogant, etc.  Pick plenty of other adjectives and they will probably fit.  I don't think your picture from the 80's shocks anyone, nor would it shock anyone if the same pic was dated 2015.

Trump's character and business dealings are no mystery, thus why this thread won't get much response. 

you might be the only political board getbigger who is proud to support trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 08:21:57 PM »

I just got off of WORK so here's my 2 cents.....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/09/bernie-sanders-to-huddle-with-al-sharpton.html

They deserve each other. They're probably pick pocketing each other for their wallets.