Author Topic: Lee Priest -is he obsessive compulsive?  (Read 27314 times)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
Re: Lee Priest -is he obsessive compulsive?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »
Are you a retard ? it was a fucking joke stupid and yet you decide to be a jerk. Fuck sakes you dream about Lee Priest, he owns real estate in your head, who gives a fuck what he does, worry about yourself. LOSER  ;)  :-*

lol.  Pathetic attempt to redeem yourself.  Not interested in your opinions. You are a hater first and foremost.  Don't reply to this post!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2013, 09:05:52 PM »
lol.  Pathetic attempt to redeem yourself.  Not interested in your opinions. You are a hater first and foremost.  Don't reply to this post!
I am a hater on an anonymous poster who probably has a shit physique and lives in his mom basement, good one Einstein.

You are the hater against Lee, how about this, post a pic and shut me up that way or just be a keyboard warrior like every other loser gimmick.  :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »
I am a hater on an anonymous poster who probably has a shit physique and lives in his mom basement, good one Einstein.

You are the hater against Lee, how about this, post a pic and shut me up that way or just be a keyboard warrior like every other loser gimmick.  :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

You are a very naive and ignorant person who lacks basic clear thinking skills.  And just for the record, i am not hating on Lee.  To the contrary.  I am stating the obvious about a very public person.  A person who puts his whole waking minute on the internet so people like myself can critique, evaluate and offer an opinion.

Lee, by his own admission is a Narcissist.  And it is Narcissists who just can never get enough of people like myself commenting on everything they represent -good, bad and ugly. So in a sense, i am playing towards Lee's needs and wants.  Far from hating on the man, something that you mistakenly believe.

Furthermore, i don't hate on you.  It makes not sense.  I just hate some of your hateful and bigoted responses.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
he wears hot pink nails    hands and feet

He goes both ways...No doubt about it :-\

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2013, 09:59:35 PM »
I think we're all a bit obsessive-compulsive with our weight-training, diet and how we look.

And it perhaps goes to other aspects of our lives as well.....

not true at all... believe it or not there are some pretty  diesel ass dudes out there who could give two shits about what they look like... hell Most women  I dated..go to the gym more often than I do....religously 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day FUCK THAT

. alot of us only train 3 days a week and eat what we feel like...bit higher protein than the average joe but all in all like a normal person
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2013, 10:10:41 PM »
with time you will find in this game it goes like this

70% effort=90% results

going the extra mile, doesn't equate to 30% more results...done it, weighed it, felt it was not worth it...

extremes are not the answer though  ......, doing everything "perfect" for 12 weeks is not the answer etc.... ANYONE  can be perfect for a few months, just try and  be "pretty good" for a year...it adds up. .
l

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2013, 10:16:13 PM »
One tattoo is one too many.  People with tattoos are advertising that they have father issues. 

Lee is now cultivating yet another obsession -extreme tattooing.

Sure he has always been a fan of the needle and ink.  But he has now taken it to a new low.r

Is this bad?  I believe any form of obsessive behaviour can't be beneficial.  Anything that controls your day to day functionality, whether it be tattoo fixation, steroid use, height issues etc etc can't be healthy...on any level.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2013, 12:46:28 AM »
"Caro", did Lee turn down one of your offers?
Maybe he should ram his fat painted fingers up your ass - would this sooth your issues related to being rejected by a painted dachshund...

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2013, 12:53:37 AM »
Didn't know he was bullied and mocked. Always looked like he was held in high regard in the bodybuilding community, but was just too short to win Mr Olympia.

Lee has never been held in high regard by the IFBB powers that be.  He has always been viewed as a bitter and vengeful trouble maker.  Hence, his alienation.

To a degree i feel sorry for Lee being so short.  Having to live with jokes about your height must really do your head in. Hence, Lee being so bitter about the sport.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »
"Caro", did Lee turn down one of your offers?
Maybe he should ram his fat painted fingers up your ass - would this sooth your issues related to being rejected by a painted dachshund...

You are hater, yes?  Stay out of this thread you child. 

Ta, ta Hater.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2013, 12:59:23 AM »
One tattoo is one too many.  People with tattoos are advertising that they have father issues. 

lol...You say father issues.  I won't say it on here, but do an internet search on Lee's father.  The results are quite disturbing.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2013, 01:01:29 AM »
Lee has never been held in high regard by the IFBB powers that be.  He has always been viewed as a bitter and vengeful trouble maker.  Hence, his alienation.

To a degree i feel sorry for Lee being so short.  Having to live with jokes about your height must really do your head in. Hence, Lee being so bitter about the sport.

Caro looks like that U a mentally  piss off  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2013, 01:05:13 AM »
does worrying about what other people do classify as a Obsessive disorder?  :D

Cry Baby Caro :'( :'( :'( :'(

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2013, 01:17:57 AM »
Cry Baby Caro :'( :'( :'( :'(

Your posts are boring and you are a hater.  Leave this thread you insipid hater.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2013, 01:19:21 AM »
Your posts are boring and you are a hater.  Leave this thread you insipid hater.

what a boring fucking gimmick you are

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2013, 01:21:08 AM »
what a boring fucking gimmick you are

wow, how original and coming from a gimmick.  pathetic hater. plz get out of this thread.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2013, 01:26:44 AM »
caro and his over use of ' hater ' is becoming boring, pls find a new word to overuse

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2013, 01:28:43 AM »
wow, how original and coming from a gimmick.  pathetic hater. plz get out of this thread.

How original are lines like these? I've lost count how many times you've used the term 'hater'.
Is Haterade your favorite workout drink?

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2013, 01:34:19 AM »
caro and his over use of ' hater ' is becoming boring, pls find a new word to overuse

Fair call.

Bottom line, this place has become over run with haters.  Ron and the mods have been very liberal when it comes to moderating.  Of course i believe in freedom of speech but not at the cost of losing countless Pros and IFBB powers that be.

This was once a great gathering place of a diverse range of industry people.  Now, it is a bunch of hating adolescents with little interest in the sport.

Ron shares my concern.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2013, 01:39:04 AM »
How original are lines like these? I've lost count how many times you've used the term 'hater'.
Is Haterade your favorite workout drink?

Drop, i have lost count as well.  Surely you believe in diversity of personalities?  Surely you believe that this place would benefit if we had the Pros posting here?

Well then again maybe you don't!  The fact is they are all over at MD and BB.com. 

I know these sites get accused of being 'ass kissers' .  However, the consistent moderating at these forums has at least allowed debate to exist without the posters being mocked, bullied and ridiculed.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2013, 01:49:43 AM »

Don't  :'( :'( :'( Caro, you would call Dalai Lama hater too  ;D ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2013, 01:59:48 AM »
Drop, i have lost count as well.  Surely you believe in diversity of personalities?  Surely you believe that this place would benefit if we had the Pros posting here?

Well then again maybe you don't!  The fact is they are all over at MD and BB.com.  

I know these sites get accused of being 'ass kissers' .  However, the consistent moderating at these forums has at least allowed debate to exist without the posters being mocked, bullied and ridiculed.

The diversity of personalities/opinions/cultural backgrounds/etc is the best argument why I enjoy Getbig so much.
No, I don't see much benefit of posting pros (I refuse to write this with a capital; they aren't Gods). Most of them have not much interesting to share. They're just blessed with good genetics and good drug sources, not much more than that.
At Getbig we like to be honest about things, also the sensitive things, like drug use, relationships, politics, religions and so on. You can debate almost(!) any subject here in Getbig, how fucking great is that? Yes, people get owned on Getbig on a daily basis, this has happened to all of us. If you can't handle it, then leave, simple is that.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2013, 02:24:27 AM »
The diversity of personalities/opinions/cultural backgrounds/etc is the best argument why I enjoy Getbig so much.
No, I don't see much benefit of posting pros (I refuse to write this with a capital; they aren't Gods). Most of them have not much interesting to share. They're just blessed with good genetics and good drug sources, not much more than that.
At Getbig we like to be honest about things, also the sensitive things, like drug use, relationships, politics, religions and so on. You can debate almost(!) any subject here in Getbig, how fucking great is that? Yes, people get owned on Getbig on a daily base, this has happened to all of us. If you can't handle it, then leave, simple is that.

Nice text DroppingPlates  ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:28 AM »
Thanks TK!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2013, 02:35:17 AM »
At Getbig we like to be honest about things, also the sensitive things, like drug use, relationships, politics, religions and so on. You can debate almost(!) any subject here in Getbig, how fucking great is that? Yes, people get owned on Getbig on a daily basis, this has happened to all of us. If you can't handle it, then leave, simple is that.

Like the line 'refuse to write this with a capital'  well said..lol