Author Topic: Topical Creams  (Read 1412 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Topical Creams
« on: January 26, 2009, 02:16:48 AM »
Anyone here ever had any success with topical creams to help spot reduce troublesome spots.  Think it's worth trying? 
Something like this:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al/lipoultra.html

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Topical Creams
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:40:44 AM »
Junk (IMO)...look at the ingredients:

4 Fl. Oz.   
Supplement Facts
Proprietary Blend:      
Yohimbine HCl, Caffeine, Octopamine HCl, SesaThin™, Synephrine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, And Lecithin.
Other Ingredients
Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride Complex, N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, L-Menthol, And Carbomer

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 02:43:32 AM »
That's what I was thinking but couldn't the Yohimbe HCL be helpful if it actually was absorbed through the skin? 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 02:48:32 AM »
That's what I was thinking but couldn't the Yohimbe HCL be helpful if it actually was absorbed through the skin? 

I'd doubt it. There's a 98.75% chance you'll be pissing your money away.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 07:06:55 AM »
well...imo its a great ingredient listing... but what dependsis what they are using for a transdermal... i dont think its anything too great.. so your probably get like 10-20% absorbtion..maybe...   well, you could rub it on your nutsack aqnd get musc better abosrbtion... but ... "spot reducing fat on your johnson"...hmm... lol

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 07:44:01 AM »
I think those kind of products are supposed to be most effective pre-contest/pre-photo shoot, when you're already very lean and just need to look a little tighter.
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »
I think those kind of products are supposed to be most effective pre-contest/pre-photo shoot, when you're already very lean and just need to look a little tighter.

Agreed. If you're 10+% body fat it won't make any difference. However, it may discolor your skin...not sure if you're after that though.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
avantlabs is the best company on the market for the most part and has the most intelligent and educated product creators.

Naplam is great, lipoultra is good as well. it does work better if you are leaner however.

phenogen was great, traquil g was good as well.

synthesize is great or theSIZE.

HEAT was a top notch mood elevator and stimulant. I like most of what they put out however they are not into developing products much anymore and started the whole transdermal shit.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 07:17:26 AM »
yohimbe can be absorbed through the skin, and there MIGHT be a very SMALL local effect, but other than that no...

BUT yohimbe has alot higher bioavailability if absorbed transdermally compared to oral

Wray98

• Getbig II
  • CTD Sales Manager
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 06:13:27 AM »
All the topical rubs are junk... A very small percentage absorbs into the skin!! It does burn though.. Put some on a toilet seat and my bro sat on it... Very similar to icy hot!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
All the topical rubs are junk... A very small percentage absorbs into the skin!! It does burn though.. Put some on a toilet seat and my bro sat on it... Very similar to icy hot!!!!

No, strange i just used a topical and never had shit like you describe.