Author Topic: black powder..anyone use it  (Read 2003 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
black powder..anyone use it
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
my buddy loves this stuff and he is a mega juice head and works at gnc and has tried everythijng out there.... he says its like night and day trianing with or without the stuff..... 40 bucks for a month supply...itd be worth if its true...picked up a sample pack today to try on monay.....     anybody got anything to say on this

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: black powder..anyone use it
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 09:28:05 AM »
my buddy loves this stuff and he is a mega juice head and works at gnc and has tried everythijng out there.... he says its like night and day trianing with or without the stuff..... 40 bucks for a month supply...itd be worth if its true...picked up a sample pack today to try on monay.....     anybody got anything to say on this

Really? I'm interested in this aswell.

Already got my plasmajet lined up for PCT

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 06:30:08 AM »

Tried it.  made me want to vomit during my workouts, then I had the shit of my life afterwards. Just pure stinky liquid shit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 01:14:33 PM »
tried it yesterday...wasnt bad... good workout, but nothing better than what i normally get...so i dont think ill buy any

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 08:50:36 AM »
had a sample of the blue rasperry flavour a few months ago....very strange taste

will stick to superpump or noxplode

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »
I've tried it before and can't say that I ever noticed anything crazy compared to the other popular N.O. products out there.
Air Falcon

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »
Try any of the pre workout drinks with Geranimine in them.  USPlabs jack3d or APN's Mesomorph.  You will have the best workout of your life. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 07:11:56 AM »

I'm using it right now. I got it as part of the "Black Stack", along with the NO2 Black pills.

Of course, I got it on clearance at GNC. That particular box was marked down to $2.50 ($2, after the Gold Card discount   ;D ). That same GNC has two more 14-day boxes of the Black Stack, marked down to $12.50 each.

The Black Powder is way too sweet and it can make you nauseous (as one poster has already testified). But, it's fairly good, in my view. To avoid the nausea, you might not want to take it on leg day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »
I'm using it right now. I got it as part of the "Black Stack", along with the NO2 Black pills.

Of course, I got it on clearance at GNC. That particular box was marked down to $2.50 ($2, after the Gold Card discount   ;D ). That same GNC has two more 14-day boxes of the Black Stack, marked down to $12.50 each.

The Black Powder is way too sweet and it can make you nauseous (as one poster has already testified). But, it's fairly good, in my view. To avoid the nausea, you might not want to take it on leg day.
shit if i could get it for 2.50 i would use it. but they charge such an outrageous markup on these pre workout products, it really is a turn off from using them. of course 2.50 might be too cheap, but if it was priced at least fairly, like about 10-15 dollars, then it would be a staple. cuz i think they do work a little bit better than just plain caffiene, especially ones with aminos and insulin sensitizers etc

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »
USPlabs JACK3D. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 07:29:04 AM »
Why's it gotta be BLACK?

- Block.
?