Author Topic: training/eating to mimick steroid gains  (Read 5031 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
training/eating to mimick steroid gains
« on: June 17, 2006, 06:48:46 AM »
the only way i beleive to mimick steroid gains is to forcefeed 10,000 to 15,000 calories per day and train in the most intense way possible and that is rest pause sets (hitting failure rest pausing for a few seconds 10-15 seconds then repeat over and over over again maybe repeat 30 times or more)..

i tried this on dips and pushups reaching repettions 100-200 at times (depending on how much range of motion) let me tell you its a sure fire way to get sore.

try this restpausing till you reach 200 reps on dips or if you find that easy try 300 or 500. youll be so sore like the first time u worked out bitch. i dont care what lil bitches say being SORE is an indication you have worked the fuck out of the muscle

ive been eating straight fatty foods like haagen dazs icecream and a stick of butter melted on waffles. this seems like the only way us naturals will ever have a chance of being at least 3/4 a juicers size
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: training/eating to mimick steroid gains
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 07:02:39 AM »
sounds like a great way to get skinny fat!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 07:12:52 AM »
sounds like a great way to get skinny fat!
hashahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 07:15:05 AM »
hahaha, how stupid is this?

15.000 calories a day? 500 reps on dips?

even if it did work, what the hell do you do all day?

you must be spending 15 hours in the gym and eating for another 15 hours.  ;D

and even if you can do it in one day, nobody can do this every day.

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 07:15:17 AM »
hashahahahahaha.

Are you saying that you hate skinny fat people?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 07:38:28 AM »
i hate to be tooting my own horn but im a fairly big natural weightlifter and i know that restpausing everything is the most intense way to train.. the more you drag out a set the more intense it gets, things start getting really painful then its really a mind of matter thing if you want to keep continuing the set basically..

it is possible so far ive done 200 reps on dips i rest paused maybe 50-60 times to get there i thought i was gonna die or tear something eventually i had to use the "lift" on the dip set up because i couldnt do my bodyweight.

theirry pastell and serge nubret spent most of their lives training they trained 8 hours a day. but if you do  a few drawn out intense rest pause sets a workout shouldnt take you that much longer than a normal one
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 07:40:33 AM »
its all about protien synthesis or calorie synthesis. just like steroids increasing the rate of protien synthesis and calorie synthesis , we can mimick this but have to do ALOT ALOT ALOT more work
A

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 07:43:01 AM »
The reason you sore is that you changed your routine.
Motherboy (the band).

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 07:50:26 AM »
i hate to be tooting my own horn

You could have fooled me, I pegged you as a compulsive self-tooter.  Just remember that petroleum based lubricants can cause skin irritation.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 08:16:28 AM »
You could have fooled me, I pegged you as a compulsive self-tooter.  Just remember that petroleum based lubricants can cause skin irritation.

uh no i masterbate with petrolium jelly all the time, it doesnt cause me any problems
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 08:30:20 AM »
Haha.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 08:47:02 AM »
petrolium jelly? why not try the joe lube or something actually made for wacking offf. pm adonis and he can give you hints on pullin. :P

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 11:36:26 AM »
Is this a joke thread? I certaintly hope so. The reason most natruals don't use the gear is because of 'health issues'. Yet you, in your infinite bodybuilding wisdom, guzzle a monstrous 15 000 calories consisting of waffles and ice cream. You utter prick. Go on the gear and eat clean. Its safer and you'll get better results. Oh, and a natrual will never be 3/4 the size of a decent juicer. Still, maybe you'll prove me wrong and eat your way to the olympia :-\

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 11:59:08 AM »
15 k cals.......it worked for Bret.....
HAHA, RON.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 12:04:11 PM »
the only way i beleive to mimick steroid gains is to forcefeed 10,000 to 15,000 calories per day and train in the most intense way possible and that is rest pause sets (hitting failure rest pausing for a few seconds 10-15 seconds then repeat over and over over again maybe repeat 30 times or more)..

i tried this on dips and pushups reaching repettions 100-200 at times (depending on how much range of motion) let me tell you its a sure fire way to get sore.

try this restpausing till you reach 200 reps on dips or if you find that easy try 300 or 500. youll be so sore like the first time u worked out bitch. i dont care what lil bitches say being SORE is an indication you have worked the f**k out of the muscle

ive been eating straight fatty foods like haagen dazs icecream and a stick of butter melted on waffles. this seems like the only way us naturals will ever have a chance of being at least 3/4 a juicers size

I have to say I am in total agreement.  The 9-12 set shit is just silly.  Steve Reeves used to never count sets, a lot of the old guys never did. 

The only way to get noticably big as a natural is to eat Ice Cream and Pizza and Fast Food.  In the winter I would eat at Hardees a lot.  Monster Thick Burger,Large Fries and a Large Milk Shake. That one meal is good for 2500 calories.  Then I would order a whole pizza and eat about the whole thing. That would just 2 meals out of the day out of 6-8.

Its really the only way a natural will ever get to where he needs to be in the shortest amount of time.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 12:24:38 PM »
I have to say I am in total agreement.  The 9-12 set shit is just silly.  Steve Reeves used to never count sets, a lot of the old guys never did. 

The only way to get noticably big as a natural is to eat Ice Cream and Pizza and Fast Food.  In the winter I would eat at Hardees a lot.  Monster Thick Burger,Large Fries and a Large Milk Shake. That one meal is good for 2500 calories.  Then I would order a whole pizza and eat about the whole thing. That would just 2 meals out of the day out of 6-8.

Its really the only way a natural will ever get to where he needs to be in the shortest amount of time.

As your pics have proven so many times, you will look like shit if you follow this advice.
i'd rather stay lean and healthy instead of eating shit to get big and fat.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 02:19:01 PM »

it will be interesting to see how much muscle you actually gained when you diet down

my prediction is that it is not much more then you would have put on if you just put on quality muscle little by little

but maybe you will prove me wrong

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 05:50:43 PM »
dude, we dont work out... we post on getbig. im so fat my ass has its own congressman
forget what you know

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 05:59:02 PM »
dude, we dont work out... we post on getbig. im so fat my ass has its own congressman
I can think of a few on capitol hill who would be perfect to represent this district.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 07:35:46 PM »

How does a paper boy make that much money???

Peanut Butter, Whole Milk, Ranch dressing, Mayo, Whole Eggs, Butter, Olive Oil, and meat.
When you can't eat anymore have Ice Cream malts, and bannana splits.
Do hard sprints in the morning to increase hunger no longer than 10 mins.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 06:39:12 AM »
People today imo are taking everything too literally in the way of eating & training.The old timers had it right imo when it came to eating to get big.Foods such as whole milk,lean cuts of red meat, whole grains, veggies, fish, eggs etc. are what will put the ponds on you quicker than anything.Also, a high water intake alone can actually put a few pounds on you if you don't have a high water intake & your body is depleted of it.If you see your gaining fat you simply cut down your caloric intake.Essential fats imo can also help your body in staying lean.It's all in keeping the whole picture in moderation & actually quite simple.As to training it's the compound exercises that you gain size with.No sense in a skinny kid doing leg extensions in place of squats.Actually I see no sense in an ectomorph doing any shaping exercises period.Stick to the mass builders & you will gain as long as your food intake is also good.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 11:12:50 AM »
10,000 to 15,000 calories per day  . . . dips and pushups reaching repettions 100-200 at times  . . .eating straight fatty foods like haagen dazs icecream and a stick of butter melted on waffles . . .

Insane....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 01:11:27 PM »

Spend an entire day training biceps and triceps...like 8 hours but have a Celltech/Nitrotech cocktail every few hours you can make steroid-like gains.

In fact...just add Muscletech supplements to your diet and intense exercise program and you should be all set. Make sure you train chest on Mondays though and show that tribal tat around the arm...hope this helps. Good luck!
?

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2006, 01:19:55 PM »
Spend an entire day training biceps and triceps...like 8 hours

I'm no expert but that sounds like overtraining to me.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 03:39:50 PM »

You dont understand...when using MuscleTech supplements...there is no such thing as 'overtraining'...just OVERACHEIVING.
?