Author Topic: MARCUS HALEY 6 WEEKS OUT  (Read 2603 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
MARCUS HALEY 6 WEEKS OUT
« on: December 15, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »
pics
C

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: MARCUS HALEY 6 WEEKS OUT
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »
Is it too much to ask for some calf raises? :-X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »
looks great
good luck marcus
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:30:56 PM »
big dude, ready early.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »
Is it too much to ask for some calf raises? :-X

Typical black guy genetics.

Big dude.....all the way big dude.
No doubt about it...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »

Typical low IQ white male comment....

Few and far between are white men with good calves. Many Black BB have great calves, but I guess to a blind white guy he doesn't see them: Shawn Ray, Paul Dillet, Vince Taylor, Heath, Flex Wheeler, Chris Cormier, etc etc etc
C

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »
IMO the reason alot of black guys have small calves is because very few black bodybuilders care about their calves so they rarely if ever train them... not because of genetics..

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »
    I am honored to call Marcus "The Comet" Haley a friend.  He is a cool guy with a love and passion for bodybuilding and life in general.  He is also very humble and down to earth.  When I hurt my Triceps and had to have surgery Marcus called me and told me to keep my head up and I would be back in the gym in no time.  Marcus has been threw some major surgeries that would have made the average competitor quit the game.  His call meant a lot to be because I was missing the iron like crazy.  I wish Marcus all the best in this up comming season and hope he qualifies for the big O!  Marcus really has had a great pro career with many top fives and a best poser award at the Arnold Classic.  I wish him the best and hope he smashes the competition at the Ironman Pro.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »
    I am honored to call Marcus "The Comet" Haley a friend.  He is a cool guy with a love and passion for bodybuilding and life in general.  He is also very humble and down to earth.  When I hurt my Triceps and had to have surgery Marcus called me and told me to keep my head up and I would be back in the gym in no time.  Marcus has been threw some major surgeries that would have made the average competitor quit the game.  His call meant a lot to be because I was missing the iron like crazy.  I wish Marcus all the best in this up comming season and hope he qualifies for the big O!  Marcus really has had a great pro career with many top fives and a best poser award at the Arnold Classic.  I wish him the best and hope he smashed the competition at the Ironman Pro.

why does he shave his eye brows?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »
IMO the reason alot of black guys have small calves is because very few black bodybuilders care about their calves so they rarely if ever train them... not because of genetics..

I doubt it.

Yes there are obvious exceptions, but generally people of African descent have high calf muscle insertions. Most of the black guys with good calves still have "high calves".
No doubt about it...

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »
Thighs look great and very thick but probably because he has the worst calves I have ever seen.  I always say black guys have no calves and there is nothing they can do about it, but look what Ronnie did for his.  Granted they weren't the best, but he brought them up so they don't distract.  In this case they definitely take away from his physique.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »
Marcus at the Big 0!!!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »
why does he shave his eye brows?

I am not sure if he does.  That has never come up in our conversations.  I am afraid to ask him though he might hang up on me, LOL...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »
Taylor are you saying blacks have genetics to be lazy  ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:35 PM »
Taylor are you saying blacks have genetics to be lazy  ???
haahahaha..majority of black guys dont care about training their calves...thats all im sayin..

but i aint hatin cuz i am the same way...

if i have better quads and hams than a guy..its dont matter how good his calves are or how shitty my calves are = im beating that dude in the lower body..

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »
I know he is a friend so I may be bias but his calves look symmetrical and fit his legs, atleast to me.  I would go as far to say if anyone finds something wrong with this pic they are just plan hatin, simple as that ;D.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 09:23:48 PM »
The Comet!  Trust me there are a lot worse calves out there then these.  Marcus will qualify for the O in 2009.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »
    I am honored to call Marcus "The Comet" Haley a friend.  He is a cool guy with a love and passion for bodybuilding and life in general.  He is also very humble and down to earth.  When I hurt my Triceps and had to have surgery Marcus called me and told me to keep my head up and I would be back in the gym in no time.  Marcus has been threw some major surgeries that would have made the average competitor quit the game.  His call meant a lot to be because I was missing the iron like crazy.  I wish Marcus all the best in this up comming season and hope he qualifies for the big O!  Marcus really has had a great pro career with many top fives and a best poser award at the Arnold Classic.  I wish him the best and hope he smashes the competition at the Ironman Pro.
Maybe it's crossing the line? But what does your friend do to pay the bills? I mean even when the economy is booming bodybuilding doesn't pay off? No offense to anyone. How on Earth does he make this all happen?

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »
Why is that crossing the line if you ask me what he does for a living?  He is a personal trainer in Flordia.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »
Resposes from others. Pat him on the back for me. Listen to what your heart tells you. He's chasing his dream. Congradulations in advance on his success.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:45 PM »
looking good big wheels

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:59 PM »
The Comet!  Trust me there are a lot worse calves out there then these.  Marcus will qualify for the O in 2009.
Todays pro should sacrifice their muscle more to be in real shredded condition.
They all look waterly unlike pros of 1985-around 2000.

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

Holy shit, was that supposed to be a joke? Tell me that was a joke?

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

So by this logic, most white guys just don't care about the whole rest of their bodies? Is this why black guys look better and have better aesthetics (apart from calves)?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »
doesnt his brother manage a gold/world's gym in Vegas?  where ya at Wiggs? 
Oh...Monica!