Author Topic: Cswol doing 55 x 225 at the gym - video  (Read 38593 times)

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Re: cswol doing 55 x 225 at the gym video
« Reply #325 on: May 06, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »
we failed

I take all of the blame

I am pathetic now

plain and simple

I am a failure

end of story
How did you fail? you showed up, gave it hell and filmed a vid....more than can be said for some of the claims on this site.You are an honorable man, and big c just didn't have it in him,but at least he attacked it.
H

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #326 on: May 06, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
hey i did that with low back strain, can barely walk, and i mentioned to arce my left pec was tender, most people who could barely walk wouldnt even attempt it, my chest has been shaky after tweakin it 3 weeks ago, so i was a bit apprehensive i didint want to leave with a torn pec, either way i showed up limping barely walking with tender chest and still did what i did, i could have said, ohh no, i cant walk due to back strain and my chest im not 100 percent sure on it............but i didnt, i showed up and did what i could without getting hurt even more.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #327 on: May 06, 2013, 04:06:55 PM »
haha im in seattle, stud
Hey Suckmymuscle!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: cswol wanted me to video him doing 225 x 55
« Reply #328 on: May 06, 2013, 04:06:57 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #329 on: May 06, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »
I'd say he can get 15-20 clean reps

No interest in shitting on cswol, he can bench way more than me  ;D
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: May 06, 2013, 04:07:47 PM »
hey i did that with low back strain, can barely walk, and i mentioned to arce my left pec was tender, most people who could barely walk wouldnt even attempt it, my chest has been shaky after tweakin it 3 weeks ago, so i was a bit apprehensive i didint want to leave with a torn pec, either way i showed up limping barely walking with tender chest and still did what i did, i could have said, ohh no, i cant walk due to back strain and my chest im not 100 percent sure on it............but i didnt, i showed up and did what i could without getting hurt even more.
No way this can be real. Where's Ashton? Is Getbig being punked? Ohhh you guys  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #331 on: May 06, 2013, 04:08:47 PM »
  he has a wrecked tail bone and a wrecked neck     he is a mess

that said, he still did it the best he could        he gave his word and he kept his word     we failed fuck how else can I say it? we totally failed

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: May 06, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
most people who had a strained back and could barely walk and a tender pec wouldnt even go thru with it, i sucked it up and did what i could, still showed up and tried, I dont see many 39 year olds on average doing even that, most men 39 year olds dont even work out

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 06, 2013, 04:09:15 PM »
did u wrap up your programming degree yet?

Remember when you owned SMM by solving the 'alignment' puzzle using a simple program in C :D

yeah, just finished, looking for work now.

and yes that thread was a classic, and the first mention of hindemburg melao jr ;D

funny you mention it, lumberjack, who also solved the puzzle, was just recently seen posting, actually...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: May 06, 2013, 04:10:40 PM »
most people who had a strained back and could barely walk and a tender pec wouldnt even go thru with it, i sucked it up and did what i could, still showed up and tried
You shouldn't have even bothered then. Getbig aint that serious guys. Look after your health swol.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #335 on: May 06, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »
  Thanks Shizz. You are one loyal mother fucker. Semper Fidelis.

ukjeff

« Reply #336 on: May 06, 2013, 04:12:10 PM »
he has a wrecked tail bone

How did that happen?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2013, 04:12:33 PM »

and yes that thread was a classic, and the first mention of hindemburg melao jr ;D

funny you mention it, lumberjack, who also solved the puzzle, was just recently seen posting, actually...
Classic indeed, the hindemvurg melao connection is very very suspicious indeed. Yea I saw lumberjack in Coach's thread about soapy studs slamming into each other or something, its as if he's hiding behind the bushes just waiting for a math problem to pop up :D

Congrats on your degree man  8)
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
most people who had a strained back and could barely walk and a tender pec wouldnt even go thru with it, i sucked it up and did what i could, still showed up and tried, I dont see many 39 year olds on average doing even that, most men 39 year olds dont even work out
props indeed for finishing the challenge

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2013, 04:14:56 PM »
Take the high road and stop making excuses dawg. Most people responded positively anyway, dont destroy that.
follow the arrows

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2013, 04:15:08 PM »
  Congrats!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2013, 04:16:42 PM »
  He threw out his back months ago. He has been limping around just dealing with it. I do not know if he needs surgery or not. His doctors are deciding that. We are NOT making ANY excuses. We failed. We are old. We are weak. We are no longer strong. We lost.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: May 06, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »
wow, they actually filmed and posted it. Thats a first on getbig. Yes he didnt make 50 and yes the form was bad but mad respect for coming clean and put it on line. Again, must be a first on getbig.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #343 on: May 06, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »
  Hey, we stepped up just to get beat down. You have to risk total failure. You have to risk eating pure shit. It fucking sucks, but it is life.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #344 on: May 06, 2013, 04:19:54 PM »
wow, they actually filmed and posted it. Thats a first on getbig. Yes he didnt make 50 and yes the form was bad but mad respect for coming clean and put it on line. Again, must be a first on getbig.
X 100 million!!  unlike all the liars and their claims.
H

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #345 on: May 06, 2013, 04:21:01 PM »

Congratulations, Ceph!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: May 06, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »
but its the benchmark as of now.

will gladly accept defeat, WHEN it happens.

no ghlory days achievements, something one can just go to the gym and do.

im not holding my breath, nor do i care, i just thrown it there.

to encourage others, you dont seem to know my character well, that wasnt bragging or anything, its just a try to encourage other, the competitive spirit of things.

but i do dislike loudmouths and haters like yourself.always something "smart" to say.

@cswol, fuck off posting vids of other guys.

the rules are clear, no bumping, 80% rom is good enough, now go ahead.
in my video, i have a clogged nerve in my back(that really hurts)and havent trained pecs in a months seriously, as ive had gyo surgery.

you didnt see me complaining about that.nor did "bigbuehl" ask, he just was fast to throw out assumptions and still is.

badmouthing the top of crop video as of now, while not providing one yourself.weak.

i put it up for competitive fun, yet some still only have somethjing bad to say.

so yeah, first benchpress after a month, after gyno surgery and athrophied pecs, arms and choulder, everything,lol, brutal back pains from nerve, and bigbuehl acts the smartass.i hope you learn a valueable lesson from this, "quick shooter" ::)

i didnt go and have to prepare a week for this, or anything.stepped intot eh gym ,after 24hrs fasting and just did this.careless,in fun.

hope this helps
I am far from a "hater" or a loudmouth. I am not one of these newbs around here that will blow smoke up your ass and I will call bs when I see it. I see a pattern with you. You say you are 220lbs 6% when you are really about 185lbs. You say you can bench 405 when 315 would squash you. You post your 225 vid on a smith machine and get 20 i think? So really you could get 185 with freebar.  Your ripped so you attentionwhore like an ass on here. Big fucking deal

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: May 06, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »
no its not a frist.

onetimehard did so, i did so, and some natural fatso lifter who dont post here anymore did so.

and now cswol.he failed, but he tried.
You didnt do shit. Stop patting yourself on the back, you're starting to piss me off. Smith machine counts for dick and your homeboy OTH will say the same thing

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: May 06, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
no its not a frist.

onetimehard did so, i did so, and some natural fatso lifter who dont post here anymore did so.

and now cswol.he failed, but he tried.

its a first, the dudes who posted the vid where not shitalking against the whole forum like cswol was.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: May 06, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
We are NOT making ANY excuses. We failed. We are old. We are weak. We are no longer strong. We lost.

Calm down tiger  ;D