Author Topic: inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index  (Read 33662 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 01:44:23 AM »
Too much testosterone in the system...I hate it. And for me 1000mg/week is too much. Not too much for bodybuilding, but too much for a normal human being. And I know guys using 5000mg/week (and Galenika!).   ??? :-\

1-2 grams of galenika shoudl be enough ,,if you cant do anything with it then your place is not bodybuild,, even 500mg of galenika shows its power after coupel days,, its  just very high purity tested poweder as simple as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 06:06:36 PM »
Too much testosterone in the system...I hate it. And for me 1000mg/week is too much. Not too much for bodybuilding, but too much for a normal human being. And I know guys using 5000mg/week (and Galenika!).   ??? :-\

I would be absolutely shocked to see someone taking 5 grams...That is just plain idiotic.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 08:19:47 PM »

Galenika test sucks. get you some Iranian test-e the shit is strong! it's probably your best bet for hg test. All these fake ICN's are from Bulgaria and fake as your gf's tits.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »
Galenika test sucks. get you some Iranian test-e the shit is strong! it's probably your best bet for hg test. All these fake ICN's are from Bulgaria and fake as your gf's tits.

um NO!,,this is bad bad bad information given out,, galnika is one of the best human grade testosterona around now day and for quite some time,, iranian is the faked one ,,iranian test is faked TREMENDLSLY by ip ,,and he is good at faking them ,,sometime nothing but oil! ,,very very careful when buy them friends! again if you buy from ret is one thing,,but most get fake balonie,,some carry real deal but you need to know those some...
in any case,,i wouldnt buy anything from iran to begin with

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »
um NO!,,this is bad bad bad information given out,, galnika is one of the best human grade testosterona around now day and for quite some time,, iranian is the faked one ,,iranian test is faked TREMENDLSLY by ip ,,and he is good at faking them ,,sometime nothing but oil! ,,very very careful when buy them friends! again if you buy from ret is one thing,,but most get fake balonie,,some carry real deal but you need to know those some...
in any case,,i wouldnt buy anything from iran to begin with

gh15 approved

Look bro you obviously are not up to par with the game as of 2009. Yes galenika was the BEST test at one point.  Cheap, overfilled, easy to get, and it worked like a charm. But gear is getting harder and harder to get out of Serbia and Bulgarians are faking it left and right. I was very shady on Iranian test as well until I tried it myself and blew up. Yes it is faked alot I totally agree sadly :-\.. but you still have an idea of what to look for as most fakes suck unlike norma for example where the fakes are damn perfect... and if you have a good connect you are g2g as Iranis are one of the few HG items any source can buy in bulk. Go pm you know who about it..his name starts with  F and ends with A. I dont even thnk he carries ICN's anymore I'll check..mainly Farmak prop. But yes, I do agree Iranis are faked often but it is what it is.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »
Look bro you obviously are not up to par with the game as of 2009. Yes galenika was the BEST test at one point.  Cheap, overfilled, easy to get, and it worked like a charm. But gear is getting harder and harder to get out of Serbia and Bulgarians are faking it left and right. I was very shady on Iranian test as well until I tried it myself and blew up. Yes it is faked alot I totally agree sadly :-\.. but you still have an idea of what to look for as most fakes suck unlike norma for example where the fakes are damn perfect... and if you have a good connect you are g2g as Iranis are one of the few HG items any source can buy in bulk. Go pm you know who about it..his name starts with  F and ends with A. I dont even thnk he carries ICN's anymore I'll check..mainly Farmak prop. But yes, I do agree Iranis are faked often but it is what it is.

it is same with any human grade,, the source is the key,, i can tell you right now ...that as of the last 30 days.... galenika is pass with shining colors,, and all the factory is updating me on regular basis,, from the old blue letter that is easy to erase with tumb and aclohol that is legit,, to the purple browish that is perfect legit testosterona toooo the last current ampolas with the dot and the dark blue letters that are ceramic,,

friend,, im god of hormones ,,im nto some no one ,,comon now reading me for so long,,what flora? im god of hormones GOD OF HORMONES NOT SOME FUCKIN SOURCE WHO IS DEALING WITH LITTLE PARTS

all the factories kiss my ass on regular basis,, i get updates every week even when i dont give a fuck to hear about it they send me updates

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 08:55:45 PM »
it is same with any human grade,, the source is the key,, i can tell you right now ...that as of the last 30 days.... galenika is pass with shining colors,, and all the factory is updating me on regular basis,, from the old blue letter that is easy to erase with tumb and aclohol that is legit,, to the purple browish that is perfect legit testosterona toooo the last current ampolas with the dot and the dark blue letters that are ceramic,,

friend,, im god of hormones ,,im nto some no one ,,comon now reading me for so long,,what flora? im god of hormones GOD OF HORMONES NOT SOME FUCKIN SOURCE WHO IS DEALING WITH LITTLE PARTS

all the factories kiss my ass on regular basis,, i get updates every week even when i dont give a fuck to hear about it they send me updates

gh15 approved

that is the thing with galenikas. Which is legit? The new cemeric ink with the laser printing? The purple and the brown? The light blue that rub off easily with fingers? Lots of guys on OLM selling fake ICN's and I know that for fact especially that Alexzap. I may try the new ones from my main guy..And when did I say you were Flora? I just know he sold legit ICN's at one point.
I may take gh15's advice and pm m souce about those new icn's with the cemeric ink..
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »

that is the thing with galenikas. Which is legit? The new cemeric ink with the laser printing? The purple and the brown? The light blue that rub off easily with fingers? Lots of guys on OLM selling fake ICN's and I know that for fact especially that Alexzap. I may try the new ones from my main guy..And when did I say you were Flora? I just know he sold legit ICN's at one point.
I may take gh15's advice and pm m souce about those new icn's with the cemeric ink..

alex is gh15 approved!,,with capital A,, he sell lefgit galenika,,

and about the legitimcay,,ALL 3 ARE LEGIT,,it is the company who change the color and style ,,this is how the company operate in good ole yuguslavia,,rememebr companys need to buy ampolas too,, they need to use machine to print and they change styles ,,some dont do it often some do ,,same as omnadran changed styles,,

the proof is in the pudding,,

the ampolas flora sold who were the bwonish purplish ink were legit and used by 4 diff ifbb profesionals all reported great great great reaction to it,,

the old navy blue is alwyas legit thats how it used to be to begin with ,,with the fakes that came up BY IP... in 2004 before he discovered its nto worth to fake those ampolas due to the low financial benefit since they are extremly extremly cheap....those fakes were ceramik dark blue byt with no dot and you could see theere was no poweder in the oil when sliding updisde down ,,,you could see it ,,that! was oil,,

the new one from galenika is with dark ceramic letters and dot ,,those are LEGIT and they are as good as all the other ampolas coming from galnika,,

infact with galenika it is quite easily to see... and with everyhuman grade to that matter, you just tke inject..you wake up with wood ,.,period not ifs not buts,, and then after you jerk off...within 2 hours you need to do it again ,,and you will be late to gym! ,,

galenika is better than iranian testosterona ...less bunk of it  and just better over all company ,,

always trust your source,,

again alex is approved by gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 09:56:38 PM »
All I can say is I do NOT recommend shooting 8 amps a week of ICN gelinka.
Unless you are Ronnie Coleman anyway...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 10:09:05 PM »
All I can say is I do NOT recommend shooting 8 amps a week of ICN gelinka.
Unless you are Ronnie Coleman anyway...

1 amp a day is a VERY common dose among just about every bodybuillder and is hardly excessive.  However, what gh15 reccomends is a tried and true dose.. Look at Spike 1 amp a day of test. You think gh15 is joking around when he says 1 amp of test every day with breakfast?  That is the minimum to get the size these guys carry
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
What is it about everything flintstones says that makes him sound like he's FOS? I read your post about how you thought you fucked up your first dose of GH just weeks ago, why are you here trying to tell gh15 what's what and posting misinformation?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 10:10:21 AM »
What is it about everything flintstones says that makes him sound like he's FOS? I read your post about how you thought you fucked up your first dose of GH just weeks ago, why are you here trying to tell gh15 what's what and posting misinformation?

First of all you have no idea who I am, how old I am, or the drugs I have run. Only an idiot would tell their exact age on a websight discussing illegal drugs so if I say I'm 20 I could be 40 for all you know or 24 or 34 or  60 whatever.... And I never said I had much experience with gh. Never could afford it. Notice my posts are on AASonly AAS! Also I am a fan of gh15 and like him alot, I sometimes challenge him to get more info out of the guy....anyways The above posts in this thread are 100%accurate.

gh15 is a great guy for all he does. Do you think he would be held in such high regard with the chosen people if he wasn't?
l

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
I thought gh15 said high doses of test wasn't a good idea? I don't think the guys in the 70s did high doses of test.

Hey gh15 what do you think of this cycle:

Test 1-14 250 week
Tren E 1-10 500 week
Eq 1-10 500 week
Adex throughout
Hcg end of cycle

Pct:
Nolva and Clomid

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 10:40:11 AM »
I thought gh15 said high doses of test wasn't a good idea? I don't think the guys in the 70s did high doses of test.

Hey gh15 what do you think of this cycle:

Test 1-14 250 week
Tren E 1-10 500 week
Eq 1-10 500 week
Adex throughout
Hcg end of cycle

Pct:
Nolva and Clomid

he said high doses of test without gh is a waste of time.
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »
You're kissing ass and then turning around and insulting the same person by trying to put on an image of something you're not. I know how old you are because you imply that age = authority, you are too old to be posting on a forum made for young men. I also know how many drugs you've had in your system, not that many, because here I am calling you out on your obvious BS. There's no getting on gh15's good side by trying to have more status than you deserve. He's climbed the ranks and stayed at the top for a long time, he sees pretenders like you coming from a mile away and will only give you enough respect to keep you licking at his chops like you are now. If you called him a great person to his face, he would probably laugh. He's ruined the lives of more than a handful of people, if you consider criminals going to jail and all the things that happen to criminals in jail a life ruined. But that's the kind of thing that people with lots of power (much more power than you will ever have) do. Keep playing with your doses and keep your nose out of people's asses cause the brown goes all the way to your neck.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 10:50:28 AM »
1 amp a day is a VERY common dose among just about every bodybuillder and is hardly excessive.  However, what gh15 reccomends is a tried and true dose.. Look at Spike 1 amp a day of test. You think gh15 is joking around when he says 1 amp of test every day with breakfast?  That is the minimum to get the size these guys carry

I was just throwing that out there, since I tried it and ended up in the hospital. Just my own personal experience...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 11:04:18 AM »
You're kissing ass and then turning around and insulting the same person by trying to put on an image of something you're not. I know how old you are because you imply that age = authority, you are too old to be posting on a forum made for young men. I also know how many drugs you've had in your system, not that many, because here I am calling you out on your obvious BS. There's no getting on gh15's good side by trying to have more status than you deserve. He's climbed the ranks and stayed at the top for a long time, he sees pretenders like you coming from a mile away and will only give you enough respect to keep you licking at his chops like you are now. If you called him a great person to his face, he would probably laugh. He's ruined the lives of more than a handful of people, if you consider criminals going to jail and all the things that happen to criminals in jail a life ruined. But that's the kind of thing that people with lots of power (much more power than you will ever have) do. Keep playing with your doses and keep your nose out of people's asses cause the brown goes all the way to your neck.

bitch who the fuck are you to tell me wat I have run?  And the fact that he helps bodybuilders without anything in return and helps people reach their dream makes him a good guy. A narcistic, arrogant, insane individual he is but a good dude nonethe less in my opinion.  BTW more than one person on here knows me in real life, I am no gimmick(:
l

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 11:07:41 AM »
bitch who the fuck are you to tell me wat I have run?  And the fact that he helps bodybuilders without anything in return and helps people reach their dream makes him a good guy. A narcistic, arrogant, insane individual he is but a good dude nonethe less in my opinion.  BTW more than one person on here knows me in real life, I am no gimmick(:

You're a fucking fraud & entirely full of shit. By the way: Nobody likes you, in case you haven't noticed.
I'd dance and piss on your grave.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:43 AM »
I just hot hold of some human grade stuff now its dosed 200mg per 2ml but its strong mind you i am mixing with tri tren and equipose

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 11:43:31 AM »
I was just throwing that out there, since I tried it and ended up in the hospital. Just my own personal experience...

What happened ?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
You're a fucking fraud & entirely full of shit. By the way: Nobody likes you, in case you haven't noticed.
I'd dance and piss on your grave.

Tbombz  ;) a guy who actually knows what he is talking about
l

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2011, 02:05:55 PM »
Tbombz  ;) a guy who actually knows what he is talking about

LOL.....Good one!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2011, 03:18:51 PM »
  I took Mexican testoviron years ago and got nothing from it.  The testosterone that gave me best results was Brazilian Durateston...I injected 2 ampoules at once and 30 minutes latter I couldn't sit straight and had huge boners. I felt an incredible urge to workout and I benched over some 30 lbs more weight that day for 3 more reps. Crazy. A few days latter I could see veins popping on my chest and arms. Also, your appetite increases a lot. You can't stop eating. You also feel like exercising all day long. The only negative is that you blow up from water retention. I think the highest test I've taken was 1,500 mg a week. Never went over that. I started to get headaches and chest pain so I stopped.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »
  It is important to point out that the average male produces 5 mg of test a day. So 1,500 mg a week adds up to over 40 times your base testosterone levels. Only at this level does testosterone really start to show it's power. This is why I think test is one of the worse steroids. Deca, Primobolan and even Anavar all give you more lean muscle mass gains than test at much lower doses. Sure, test gives you a lot more weight gain, but it's mostly water. 50 mg of deca a day will give you more lean muscle mass increase than 200 mg of test a day, even though you will gain more weight and strength on the testosterone - water retention increases strength by lubricating joints.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2011, 03:52:07 PM »
 I took Mexican testoviron years ago and got nothing from it.  The testosterone that gave me best results was Brazilian Durateston...I injected 2 ampoules at once and 30 minutes latter I couldn't sit straight and had huge boners. I felt an incredible urge to workout and I benched over some 30 lbs more weight that day for 3 more reps. Crazy. A few days latter I could see veins popping on my chest and arms. Also, your appetite increases a lot. You can't stop eating. You also feel like exercising all day long. The only negative is that you blow up from water retention. I think the highest test I've taken was 1,500 mg a week. Never went over that. I started to get headaches and chest pain so I stopped.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What in god's name motivated you to inject two amp's at once ????